Author Topic: How Many Units Will Roscoe's Album Push?  (Read 372 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:How Many Units Will Roscoe's Album Push?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2003, 02:01:04 PM »
Get ready could be really big with a GOOD hook, same thing with Sleepy Brown for Head to toes, these songs could be real big because he gots charisma and a good flow and lyrics but he needs to stop with the queer hooks!

Funkadelic

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2003, 02:01:11 PM »
It don't know how much units it will sell, but I'm pretty sure that it would sell better, when "Shakedown" would have been the 1st single. That track is a real club banger. Man people these days like to listen to tracks like this one.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2003, 03:56:54 PM »
200 000 ...first single is not making noise , the album wasnt all that it was more bootleg material and 13 song aint enough

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Hydro

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2003, 04:05:05 PM »
Did anyone see the response that the "Head To Toe" video got on 106 & Park when they premiered the video? AJ & Free asked this girl what she thought of the video & she said "Uh, it was alright. I never heard of Roscoe".

Anyway, I don't think that it will sell much at all. Most people don't even know who Roscoe is. There needs to be some major promotion happening for Roscoe to sell well & I don't think that will happen.

NOW AVAILABLE------->Click HERE To Download

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2003, 06:35:44 PM »
I don't give a fukk, im styll Buyin it!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2003, 10:52:32 PM »
yeah the main problem could be the first single...Look at Chingy his first single "Right Thurr" is making noise and the beat is sick...He's on Priority Records by the way, blame that Kurupt VS Dogghouse bullshit for that because we all know that if there wasnt no beef Snoop would be on the first single or maybe a Dogghouse affliate would drop heat to help...in Fact PRIORITY should be out of business because the only artist that is selling out there is Snoop..and later Chingy

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2003, 11:03:49 PM »
That makes alot of sense Big Chillah, but i don't agree with you on the warren g album coming out after 213 though.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2003, 12:17:33 PM »
yeah the main problem could be the first single...Look at Chingy his first single "Right Thurr" is making noise and the beat is sick...He's on Priority Records by the way, blame that Kurupt VS Dogghouse bullshit for that because we all know that if there wasnt no beef Snoop would be on the first single or maybe a Dogghouse affliate would drop heat to help...in Fact PRIORITY should be out of business because the only artist that is selling out there is Snoop..and later Chingy

He should have had Snoop or maybe a Dogghouse affliate? Are you fuckin serious? Snoop can barely sell his own albums if it wasn't for Pharell giving him a huge boast. And who on Dogghouse has sold anything to help Roscoe or who on Dogghouse do your avg. rap fan knows or even care about? So Dogghouse wouldn't help him at all. I can see if you said Dre or an Aftermath artist. But Snoop and someone from Dogghouse? hahahahahaha be for real.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2003, 10:58:29 AM »
Just like many other West Coast artists, his only shot has passed.

He shoulda dropped between Streetz and Space Boogie....everybody thought he was suuuper dope on "I call shotz" but he hasn't been nearly as dope since...everything I have heard from him has been mediocre.