Author Topic: No slobs in hear right?  cuz this slob Killah  (Read 202 times)

RipRidahWSC

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
No slobs in hear right?  cuz this slob Killah
« on: August 24, 2001, 03:23:31 PM »
TEXTWhat's craccin cuz's?  I just thought I'd bang on some fools cuz I'm bored.  This is West Side Crip High Society Crip Gang Two C's, that's 3 caps at ya ass for the C.  I put it down for my Loccs.  Cheeside Killah Cuz, Stank Side Killah Cuz, Slob 187 cuz,  This is Two C's wit that Insane Crip Gang, them SO ICG's.
This CHANDLER, AZ till do us part. Bitches!!  West Side up West Siders, I know there some of you on this board.  Throw'em up.  And to my Loccs, "What it C like, nia"

RipRidah
-Slob Killah Cuz-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: No slobs in hear right?  cuz this slob Killah
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 03:53:25 PM »
hey man
welcome to tha board

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 04:37:58 PM »

TEXTWhat's craccin cuz's?  I just thought I'd bang on some fools cuz I'm bored.  This is West Side Crip High Society Crip Gang Two C's, that's 3 caps at ya ass for the C.  I put it down for my Loccs.  Cheeside Killah Cuz, Stank Side Killah Cuz, Slob 187 cuz,  This is Two C's wit that Insane Crip Gang, them SO ICG's.
This CHANDLER, AZ till do us part. Bitches!!  West Side up West Siders, I know there some of you on this board.  Throw'em up.  And to my Loccs, "What it C like, nia"

RipRidah
-Slob Killah Cuz-

you from Insanes huh? so what part of Long Beach you at? i'm up on Paramount...

i hope you're not another suburban commando that watched COLORS and listened to "Represent Dat G.C." too many times...cause your lingo sure as hell sounds like you from Riverside...

and why you claim West Side Crip High Society Crip Gang [Which Isn't A Real Set] and then say you from Insanes?

shit seems faker than Lil' Kim's breasts...

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 05:08:36 PM »
Are you insane??? j/k

I'm just playin'. I couldn't understand if you were dissin' us or givin' us props. Anyways, welcome to the board.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 05:10:51 PM »
ummm. im just gonna say welcome

RipRidahWSC

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2001, 07:57:31 PM »
Nigga this aint California, this is Chandler Arizona bitch.  Respect that..... I ain't from no Insane, this is High $oCiety Crip Gang collaborated with the Insane Crip Gang SO ICG's so licc balls bitch.  West $ide!!! Two C's up muthafuccer!!!

RipRidah
-$lob Killah Cuz-

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 08:12:02 PM »
Chandler Arizona LMAO! ROFLMAO! LOL! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHA

we got another WIGGER Crip Wannabe on our hands!

i love suburban commandoes on the internet they always come up with the funniest shit...

this goof probably has long skater hair...and wears blue overall jeans with a blue g-string claiming he a rip rida LMAO!

heres a pic of Wigger-Crip throwin up the ghetto ass CHANDLER AZ, and he lost his blue flag so he had to replace it with pink lipstick

RipRidahWSC

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2001, 09:01:33 PM »
Say what you want cuz, but you aint shit, and you don't know me, but I know if I did see you, with already the gay ass shit you said to put me down, you and your goofy white boy friends would get punked then put under, cuz Crippin' aint no joke, and you'd be scared to say what ever gay comment it was you made if we were face to face, pussy. Remember I don't know you, it's how you presented your self that gave it away.  What set you claim?  Prolly none with your scary ass.  Come to Chandler Arizona your ass would prolly get fucced up for lookin goofy.  This West $ide!  Fucc you, what ever set you claim, whatever side you claim, I could give a fucc what you think of me, I just wanted to bang on fools, and you've been banged on.  It's all Rip till we meet in the street.

WSC HSCG 2C SO ICG
Chandler Crip
Rip Ridah
-Slob Killah Cuz-

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 10:11:48 PM »
Oh Boy! ::) We got ANOTHER nut on the loose.

You don't have to front tho cuz. Theres much love on the board but when you trip like that we ain't gonna respect you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2001, 01:46:51 AM »

Say what you want cuz, but you aint shit, and you don't know me, but I know if I did see you, with already the gay ass shit you said to put me down, you and your goofy white boy friends would get punked then put under, cuz Crippin' aint no joke, and you'd be scared to say what ever gay comment it was you made if we were face to face, pussy. Remember I don't know you, it's how you presented your self that gave it away.  What set you claim?  Prolly none with your scary ass.  Come to Chandler Arizona your ass would prolly get fucced up for lookin goofy.  This West $ide!  Fucc you, what ever set you claim, whatever side you claim, I could give a fucc what you think of me, I just wanted to bang on fools, and you've been banged on.  It's all Rip till we meet in the street.

WSC HSCG 2C SO ICG
Chandler Crip
Rip Ridah
-Slob Killah Cuz-

you're a wigga right? cause bangin' on the net is for wanna-be gangbangers who can't do that shit in real life...everyone who has read this knows that u a FUCKING FAKE...so you just been banged on you whore!

RipRidahWSC

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2001, 09:39:04 AM »
A wigga huh?  That's cool, there's nothin wrong with White Folk, goofy like yourself, but nothing wrong with them.  "You've been banged on whore"  Whoa, touchy. And this one goes to Sikotic -- Respect, you think I'm worried about your respect, fucc you and your respect. This is Crip, I do what the fucc I want.  And to you two who think I'm fake, Come to Arizona, and HSC will show you whats up.  Like I said, I was bored so I decided to bang on fools, and yes, thats exactly what the fucc I did.   Thanks for amusing me. Cuz what I said was real.  Yall aint shit, and if I seen you on the street, yall would prolly run.  Because this was done on the computor, don't meen shit, you all still where banged on.  Because we're G's and we Crippin' then we throwin' up the dub.  Because Chandler is the Land of the Loccs.  We run all you pussy's on up outta the streets, because yall can't fade us, cause you aint shit. So once again I will end this message by bangin on you all once again:  W S C  H S C G  2C's  $ O  I C G  
CHANDLER CRIP.  

Rip Ridah
-Slob Killa Cuz-

p$: I aint no computor nerd, nor am I a faker, and I'll still send 3 caps at ya ass for the C.  If your really down, I should be in the California area soon, where's your where'abouts?? I'll see if yall wanna see who the faker is.  Thats real, we can do this. Just tell me where your staying, and I'll C you in the neighborhood. 2 weEKs.  We can find a meeting spot, I know your ass gots a email.  I swear I will drive where ever you are just to show you whats up?  But I'll be in Cali for other buisness purposess.  So what up?  You gonna be a bitch, Like I already know you are?  . . . . I bet you will.  -West Side-

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2001, 10:34:24 AM »
HA! I never said you had to get respect from me you dingbat. I was just trying to be nice to your sorry ass. And I could give a shit about your booty ass threats cause they don't mean shit. And who is gonna take someone from CHANDLER, ARIZONA (hahahahahaha) serious. No one can even find your lil ass ghosttown on the map. Your pathetic wigga and no one gives a fuck what you bang whether its the streets, ya momma, ya auntie or the woman next door that's missing a leg.

THA SAUCE HOUSE