Author Topic: Jamal, you just don't get it...  (Read 1138 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Jamal, you just don't get it...
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 04:17:46 PM »
Actually, I figured it out on my own...I was 100% sure it was him after seeing his first two posts...Then about a week later I confronted him about it being him, and he claimed it wasn't him, but I wasn't convinced...I didn't wanna put him on the spot like that, so I never spoke on it again...PeACe

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2003, 06:37:18 PM »
Wow Owen Sherlock. I think I made it pretty obvious with my posting style (posting in the same exact sections as I used to) and I even used the same writing style. You should feel stupid for taking so long. Anyways, I'm glad you guys are busting nuts over my return. We all know Quake is, although he's still too Desi, I mean PUSSY, to fight me. DESI CHOOT.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2003, 06:42:26 PM »
^^^ My only response is this...And?

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2003, 07:04:14 PM »
I'll take that as a "Jamal I just don't know what to say. You've sonned me again, as usual."

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2003, 07:06:25 PM »
I'll take that as a "Jamal I just don't know what to say. You've sonned me again, as usual."

If that stops you crying. The thing is, if I'd said "I can't be bothered with you", your response would be justified.  But, sadly for you, I didn't say that. I logically analyzed what you had said, tore your argument apart, and left you weeping.

Now, if you'd like to get off my nuts, it'd be appreciated.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2003, 07:09:02 PM »

If that stops you crying. The thing is, if I'd said "I can't be bothered with you", your response would be justified.  But, sadly for you, I didn't say that. I logically analyzed what you had said, tore your argument apart, and left you weeping.

Now, if you'd like to get off my nuts, it'd be appreciated.

1. You didn't tear any argument apart because you didn't say anything.

2. You try to use my tactics against me because you have realized that yours just don't do the job. I can bring back at least 3 cases where I've asked you to get off my nutz, and you still haven't. FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE A THREAD TO ME.

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2003, 07:11:51 PM »
If you truly didn't care about what I said and couldn't be bothered with me, you wouldn't respond. I can be bothered with you; you're damaging this forum.

In fact, in that thread I made about you, loverboy, I proved that you had no recourse to my satire than to post scabbed pics.

Here, again, I have parodied your style, and you've cried.

Now try again, tough guy.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2003, 07:15:48 PM »
Cried? LOL. Please point out to me where I've cried. ALLEGATIONS, that's all you have. AND THATS HOW YOU CLAIM TO WIN ARGUMENTS. WITH SIMPLE ALLEGATIONS. you're a fuckin loser. GET OFF MY NUTZ. (I think I've asked you to get off my nutz about 12 times, and you havent been able to do it) I'm starting to think you like talking to me. If you wanna talk to me so badly, IM me on PimpinAFGstyle. Oh, you already have my AIM name since you're so on my nutz.

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2003, 07:19:37 PM »
I've answered every point there. You've refused to come at me with anything related to my last post; also, what allegations have I made? Tell me, please. I'm so interested.

Also, by your logic, a policeman is on the criminal's nuts? I see.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2003, 07:23:30 PM »
You said I cried. ALLEGATION. If you say otherwise, then point out to me where.

Once again, for the millionth time, Owen can you live without posting on this board while being on my nuts? Yes or No? If you can please remove thy queer self from my nuts.

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2003, 07:25:28 PM »
As you've exposed me as being queer (though I've claimed it dozens of times before), I must admit, I stalk you. I saw you crying upon reading my posts.

Again, if you can't be bothered with me, why are you replying?

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2003, 07:26:44 PM »
Alright faggot, answer this Owen, "CAN YOU GET THE FUCK OFF MY NUTZ?".... YES OR NO?..... LETS SEE IF YOU CAN.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2003, 07:29:09 PM »
Owen, being a mod, don't you think that you should refrain from flooding the threads with your useless posts. You have my AIM name, so just IM me if you have anything to say. You complain about me taking up space in the threads, when you're the one who's made about 100 posts just for me. WOW Owen, you really must be on my nutz, maybe even more than Desi is. 8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2003, 07:29:38 PM »
When I'm not on your nuts, how can I get off them? Try again.

pappy

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2003, 07:30:35 PM »
an how old are we,  damn beef jus aint what it used to be anymore