Author Topic: Jamal, you just don't get it...  (Read 1139 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Jamal, you just don't get it...
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2003, 07:32:14 PM »
jamal.....

once again i couldnt resist the temptation

kick ass album

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2003, 07:33:19 PM »
When I'm not on your nuts, how can I get off them? Try again.

On my nuts = making constant posts to/about me; dedicating a thread to me;

UNLESS YOU CAN REFRAIN FROM ANY OF THE ACTIONS LISTED ABOVE, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY ON MY NUTS. 8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2003, 07:44:06 PM »
So, the policeman is on the criminal he is tracking's nuts? Well done, you're a retard.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2003, 07:59:10 PM »
1. I never said that the policeman was on the criminal's nuts. I said you were on my nuts. Another allegation where you put words in my mouth.

2. There you go again, resorting to my tactics of using those pictures. Isnt that what your whole bitching and whining was about in the 1st place, me posting the pics?

I FEEL BAD FOR YOU NOW. YOU ALWAYS RESORT TO MY WAYS. POOR GUY. GO PLAY WITH YOUR CELEBRITY GIRLFRIEND OR TJ, HE LIKES YOU JUST AS MUCH.

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2003, 08:01:45 PM »
1. Lady, uh, laddy...Don't you realize? I have judged you to be a criminal, and I am the policeman. I am not on your nuts; I am destroying you (should be past tense; destroyed you) because you're fucking up the board more than anyone else.

2. Could you look up the following terms, please, in the dictionary (the book that explains words): satire; parody

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2003, 08:02:47 PM »
1. Irrelevant analogy

2. Excuse

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2003, 08:04:59 PM »
1. It is the analogy that is true in this situation; thus, it is hardly irrelevant.

2. Sadly, for you, that wasn't an excuse. The thread title "Schizo" was a giant parody. Every post where I or my assistants have used pictures have been parodies. Don't you understand that?

Now, Jamal, you're a smart kid. One day, you might even grow up to be a gas station attendant. But you gotta realize; you've lost so completely it must be embarassing.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2003, 08:13:19 PM »

LMAO@ you even using the word embarassing. Dude its the fuckin internet, don't you realize that. What you say doesn't mean shit to me. Now I know you consider these identities posting here your friends, but I don't. You're a fuckin idiot man, get out into the real world. Maybe you'll find a real girlfriend, and not just claim to have celebrities. ::)

You say you embarassed me, but sorry to burst your bubble, I don't feel any at all. You say you "won an argument", I say I SONNED YOU. Each man has his own view and opinion. Now GET OFF MY NUTZ.

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2003, 08:15:19 PM »
Wow Owen Sherlock. I think I made it pretty obvious with my posting style (posting in the same exact sections as I used to) and I even used the same writing style. You should feel stupid for taking so long. Anyways, I'm glad you guys are busting nuts over my return. We all know Quake is, although he's still too Desi, I mean PUSSY, to fight me. DESI CHOOT.

Hey faghan...I don't drive. And since you were the one wanting to fight me in the first place, YOU should have came to fullerton when I told U I'd be there......fuckin pussy ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2003, 08:16:50 PM »
You realize your post made no sense?

Actually, there was one part of it I agree with, but it was almost contradicted by its ending. Yes, every man has their opinion; yours is I am on your nuts. My opinion is that you are useless, worthless piece of shit, who is damaging this forum, and ha snothing better to do than diss someone.

You have only one insult; my "fake" girlfriend. I feel no compunction to answer to you, to explain to you, or prove to you anything. My only requirement in this discussion was that I son you...which I duly have.

Now, though of course this purely mine and everyone else's opinions...As you are on my nuts, could you please get off? ;)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2003, 08:18:50 PM »
LMAO. Dont make me go through this again. I posted that pic of your monkey family and you got mad. You then wanted to fight me. No no my bad, you wanted to bring your friends and secretly attack me from behind with bats. Then I told you where I kick it to save you the trouble, but then you didn't wanna fight anymore cuz the only way you would fight is if it was a surprise. You pussied out. So dont turn shit around and lie you fuckin pussy. YOU PUSSIED OUT. Then I called you the other day and you said you'd be in Fullerton and as soon as I mentioned the word "fight" you hung up like the lil bitch you are. So now that you proved yourself a Desi Pussy, PLEASE REMOVE THYSELF FROM MY NUTZ.

By the way, go check out the thread "WTF Happened to this  Board".....LMAO

Quakaveli

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2003, 08:20:04 PM »

Each man has his own view and opinion. Now GET OFF MY NUTZ.

Just like a crackhead going out to a middle school and pulling a shooting rampage truely believes they are little devils who will destroy the Earth if he kills them...yeah every man has his own opinion...suuuureee...just like that ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2003, 08:21:37 PM »
LMAO. Dont make me go through this again. I posted that pic of your monkey family and you got mad. You then wanted to fight me. No no my bad, you wanted to bring your friends and secretly attack me from behind with bats. Then I told you where I kick it to save you the trouble, but then you didn't wanna fight anymore cuz the only way you would fight is if it was a surprise. You pussied out. So dont turn shit around and lie you fuckin pussy. YOU PUSSIED OUT. Then I called you the other day and you said you'd be in Fullerton and as soon as I mentioned the word "fight" you hung up like the lil bitch you are. So now that you proved yourself a Desi Pussy, PLEASE REMOVE THYSELF FROM MY NUTZ.

No bitch....I just wanted to meet in UCLA, since I wouldnt be able to drive where u live at ::)  And as for me hanging up on u...u should be used to that u groupie ass attention whore  8)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2003, 08:22:45 PM »
You went a little off-track there ghandu.... ::)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2003, 08:25:29 PM »

No bitch....I just wanted to meet in UCLA, since I wouldnt be able to drive where u live at ::)  And as for me hanging up on u...u should be used to that u groupie ass attention whore  8)

You fuckin lyin ass, you didn't  initially want to meet me at UCLA. You asked Sccit "tell me where jamal kicks it at so i can attack him from behind".  Well then I told you where I kick it at and you didnt want to come anymore. Why? Cuz I knew you were coming? The only way you would fight is if it was you and your friends against me, you with bats, and it had to be a surprise. WOW. You gotta be sure to have the odds on your side dont you? YOU FUCKIN PUSSY. THE MORE YOU TALK THE MORE OF A PUSSY YOU MAKE YOURSELF TO BE.