Author Topic: Jamal, you just don't get it...  (Read 1113 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Jamal, you just don't get it...
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2003, 08:28:30 PM »
LMAO. Dont make me go through this again. I posted that pic of your monkey family and you got mad. You then wanted to fight me. No no my bad, you wanted to bring your friends and secretly attack me from behind with bats. Then I told you where I kick it to save you the trouble, but then you didn't wanna fight anymore cuz the only way you would fight is if it was a surprise. You pussied out. So dont turn shit around and lie you fuckin pussy. YOU PUSSIED OUT. Then I called you the other day and you said you'd be in Fullerton and as soon as I mentioned the word "fight" you hung up like the lil bitch you are. So now that you proved yourself a Desi Pussy, PLEASE REMOVE THYSELF FROM MY NUTZ.

By the way, go check out the thread "WTF Happened to this  Board".....LMAO

No bitch....I just wanted to meet in UCLA, since I wouldnt be able to drive where u live at ::)  And as for me hanging up on u...u should be used to that u groupie ass attention whore  8)

You fuckin lyin ass, you didn't  initially want to meet me at UCLA. You asked Sccit "tell me where jamal kicks it at so i can attack him from behind".  Well then I told you where I kick it at and you didnt want to come anymore. Why? Cuz I knew you were coming? The only way you would fight is if it was you and your friends against me, you with bats, and it had to be a surprise. WOW. You gotta be sure to have the odds on your side dont you? YOU FUCKIN PUSSY. THE MORE YOU TALK THE MORE OF A PUSSY YOU MAKE YOURSELF TO BE.

Once again, you are nothing but ash from Owens book that HAD been put to good use by me 8) Now just rot there or fly away with the wind.. :D

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2003, 08:30:30 PM »
Once again you know I'm right and you change the subject you fuckin hindu ghandu desi choot. 8)

PUNKED AND SONNED

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2003, 08:31:54 PM »
I'll ask you once again, "CAN YOU HANDLE BEING OFF MY NUTZ?"... YES OR NO?.....IF YOU CAN REFRAIN FROM BEING ON MY NUTZ ON A CONSTANT BASIS THEN STOP STALKING ME INTO ALL THE THREADS AND MAKING YOUR PUSSY COMMENTS.
THANKS DESI CHOOT  8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2003, 08:34:36 PM »
lol this guys just too much....lmao

Faghan#2....yes your idiocy forces me to stop this argument with u...and I give Owen the same advice...ur a smart lad owen, remember "Do not argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you at something they are good at". ;D

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2003, 08:38:11 PM »
Just as I thought. Pussy your way out and then use an excuse. He adds on by dickryding someone else, hoping for support from that person.

SONNED  8)

PUSSYYYYYYYY

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2003, 09:59:27 PM »
This thread is PA-The-Tic u people keep fighting for 3 pages lol, funny