Author Topic: Jamal, you just don't get it...  (Read 1115 times)

TheSheriff

Jamal, you just don't get it...
« on: May 27, 2003, 03:06:23 PM »
We don't want you here. You contribute nothing to the board. And you're not even intelligent enough to hide your identity.

PimpinAFGstyle is you, my lad. EXXXXXXXXXPOSED

Now come at me again. Come on. Bring your idiotic insults. You, kiddo, have been destroyed.

*slams the Book of Owen shut*

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Jamal, you just don't get it...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 03:10:25 PM »
I never claimed to be anybody else. I already told Sccit I was Jamal. ::) So, you're kinda late buddy. And don't worry, I'll be back again and again to keep sonning you no matter how many times I get banned. 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 03:10:44 PM »
I knew it...his profile of being desi from cerritos was too much 8)

but how did YOU figure it out owen?

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 03:12:08 PM »
LMAO @ u guys..... u guys r fuckin dorks man... u act like I was all trying to hide it from u.... I never said I wasnt Jamal..... LOOK AT THE EXCITEMENT OF THESE 2 TO SEE ME BACK......ITS OK MY 2 NUTS... IM HERE NOW...

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2003, 03:14:21 PM »
Yet you never "exposed" your alias. You clearly did not wish people to know who you were, because you've been banned. Anyways, my favourite attention whore, I am the SON-inator, so leave me alone, I don't like pages from my book being queer.

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2003, 03:15:04 PM »
Dorks? Commin from the guy who posts like 100 posts, and 20 threads per day ::) LMAO...dude make some friends and get out more, fuckin loser muthafucka tryin ta claim hes desi...

It was interesting how YOU got off my nuts real sudden when U got this new name, haha 8)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2003, 03:15:52 PM »
Well now you can be happy because I'm here. You can keep getting sonned and don't have to worry about there being anyone else besides Jamal sonning you. You were probably thinking to yourself, "Man who is this Schizo guy sonning me as much as Jamal used to?" 8)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2003, 03:18:20 PM »
 8)LMAO @ you being on my nuts worse than anybody ever. LMAO @ you claiming online people to be your friends.
LMAO @ you pussying out of a fight.... I will never forget that.... it was so "Desi" of you to pussy out....DESI CHOOT  8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2003, 03:18:59 PM »
The thing is, me and Jamal never argued, except on TOT. Logical flaw in your argument, kiddo.

And as for being sonned? Who do you think changed my custom status (under my name) to the SON-inator? I suppose they must agree with me.

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2003, 03:20:50 PM »
8)LMAO @ you being on my nuts worse than anybody ever. LMAO @ you claiming online people to be your friends.
LMAO @ you pussying out of a fight.... I will never forget that.... it was so "Desi" of you to pussy out....DESI CHOOT  8)

reeeeeeeeeetard ::) I didnt goto UCLA how the fuck would I fight u? WHY don't YOU come down to SD tough ass faghan ::) Anyway Im done with u...ur a bunch of ashes, after Owen Sonned U, I used dat page of da book to smoke a big phat cone of some AFGHAN KUSH ....biyaaach  8)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2003, 03:24:07 PM »
Funny seeing you jump off my nutz and onto Owen's. :D

You pussy I called you and said if you wanted to fight and you said you were coming to LA (Fullerton) but said you didnt wanna come fight me. I made this alias claimin Desi because I thought maybe you wouldnt mind fighting another gay ass pussy cow worshippin hindu ghandu with 5 grandmas and 3 grandpas, cuz we sure as hell know you'll never grow the balls to fight an afghan 1on1. 8)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2003, 03:47:22 PM »
so he's the faghan #2....not only that he's bitting my posting style...my signature pics and my signature smile 8)   after my posts....if it was anyone else i probably wouldnt care, but now that i found out that he's the faghan #2...stomp him once for me quake  8)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 03:50:17 PM by VerbalAssaulta »

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2003, 03:52:02 PM »
 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2003, 04:01:54 PM »
LMAO@I figured it out after his first post...

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2003, 04:03:54 PM »
LMAO@I figured it out after his first post...

You know him in real life. Me and Seer knew he was an alias, but of who, we didn't work out till tonight when the final piece of the puzzle dropped into place.