Author Topic: Sweet Revenge  (Read 117 times)

Third AntiChrist

Sweet Revenge
« on: May 28, 2003, 07:18:05 PM »
Background: Me and cousin live about 30 miles from each other...we were really cool long ago when we lived near each other

It all starts a couple of years ago...the year was 1998 and it was my cousin's graduation from high school and so I went to his graduation did alot of shit for him and his family went to his party you know spent the day with him [took pictures/did some camera work] drove him around and shit in my car and that was a pretty chill day

Then I graduate from high school the next year 1999...and so my cousin came to my graduation but that motherfucker didn't do shit for me that day...the punk didn't even come to my house party.....you know I was kinda pissed at him but I really didn't give a fuck because I had a shitload of other friends/relatives

Now the year is 2003 and this guy is graduating from College....and today I got the invitation for his graudation/party in the mail today from his parents... ;D

lol I'm not even showing up ;D I'm not going to call him ;D and fuck his house party  
that punk is not getting any gift from me....that punk can kiss ass

lol and that guy is expecting me to be there ;D ;D

ahh Sweet Revenge ;D I have been waiting 5 years for this
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 07:20:18 PM by The return of Kain670 »

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Sweet Revenge
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 07:22:57 PM »
LMAO. Good shit man. "Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy". You should call him the day after his graduation and say "Yeah I got your card, but you know what, I just didn't feel like coming man"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 07:23:04 PM »
you are a rebel

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 07:29:41 PM »
lol wat a punk cuzzin tho, all my cuzzins r coo,xcept for the yung annoying ass ones ;D

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 07:32:39 PM »
LMAO. Good shit man. "Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy". You should call him the day after his graduation and say "Yeah I got your card, but you know what, I just didn't feel like coming man"

I'm going to tell my parents to tell his family I went on a trip to Canada or something ;D

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2003, 07:35:19 PM »
lol wat a punk cuzzin tho, all my cuzzins r coo,xcept for the yung annoying ass ones ;D
this guy is self-centered

all my other cousins are cool though

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2003, 08:07:18 PM »

No dude just tell him that you knew about it, but you just didn't feel like going. Say that you thought it would be boring.
I'm going to tell my parents to tell his family I went on a trip to Canada or something ;D

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 06:50:03 PM »

No dude just tell him that you knew about it, but you just didn't feel like going. Say that you thought it would be boring.
I will figure out something shady to do ;D