Author Topic: A lil story about  Jake  (Read 421 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
A lil story about  Jake
« on: August 21, 2001, 12:41:11 PM »
I just wanted 2 say this muthafucka keeps abusin his moderating powers, ever time I bust an argument wit him he crys and locks the threads up, He did it wit my E40 vs Snoop thread (which I started a lil arguing with him about my oppinion), and now he did it with my 3 best groups in rap thread.( which i stated dat Bone thugs n harmony are at least in the top 15 groups of all time).
He's so sensitive and self-centered dat he cant handle people arguing with him and goes crying and lockin shit up.
Dat ladies and gentleman labels him an F-A-G.

Now go ahead and lock this one up too b4 u have a heart attack u dumbfuck.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: A lil story about  Jake
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2001, 03:34:02 PM »
Has Jake peep'd this yet? Thats all we need, anotha shitty beef post  :P

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2001, 03:45:45 PM »
This isn't suppose 2 be   a beef post, I just wanted 2 show people our moderator's personality.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2001, 05:04:19 PM »

I just wanted 2 say this muthafucka keeps abusin his moderating powers, ever time I bust an argument wit him he crys and locks the threads up, He did it wit my E40 vs Snoop thread (which I started a lil arguing with him about my oppinion), and now he did it with my 3 best groups in rap thread.( which i stated dat Bone thugs n harmony are at least in the top 15 groups of all time).
He's so sensitive and self-centered dat he cant handle people arguing with him and goes crying and lockin shit up.
Dat ladies and gentleman labels him an F-A-G.

Now go ahead and lock this one up too b4 u have a heart attack u dumbfuck.

since when have i abused my power? i've only delted like 8 messages and locked 6 topics the whole time i've been in control of this board, NIK and Overseer do more regulating around here than me....dumb fuck

and everytime we get in an argument it's becuase you are oversensitive about people talking about bone, or stating a the non biast truth about them, and i do recall that e-40 vs snoop topic being locked by nik first...then i reopened it....then someone else locked it then after it got out of control i locked it i didn't lock it becuase you were talking down about snoop, people were being misinformed about crap and the whole thing was bull shit and worthless over arguing about

and the reason why i locked that 3 best groups ever is becuase it just became one huge bone argument

the only reason why your hatin on me dude is cuz you got smothered by me in the keystyle forum and couldn't handle a loss  simple as that, i've been among these people for damn enar 2 years and you've only been around me for what ?....not even 2 months ...

just like Cube said ....Ask About me

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2001, 05:11:02 PM »
too much beefs...this is internet yo...it ain't real life...fuck what anyone thinks...DO YOU HOMIES!  :o

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2001, 09:08:37 PM »

i've been among these people for damn enar 2 years and you've only been around me for what ?....not even 2 months ...

ummmm, what tha fuck does dat suppose 2 mean, I dont give a fuck if u spend yur whole life on this forum. U tryin 2 tell me u got backup or some shit on the internet? I dont get it.............whateva

But here's some more facts:
Every time all i do is present u wit some facts and disagree and u make big arguments, so I continue tha argument, And as soon as u start losin, u lock shit up.

U know what, I dont even wanna talk about this best group shit anymore. Im sick of u not being true 2 yurself.

Ah and dat keystyle comment waz brilliant, laugh of my day, thanx.

COMING IN 2008.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2001, 09:38:34 PM »

ummmm, what tha fuck does dat suppose 2 mean, I dont give a fuck if u spend yur whole life on this forum. U tryin 2 tell me u got backup or some shit on the internet? I dont get it.............whateva

But here's some more facts:
Every time all i do is present u wit some facts and disagree and u make big arguments, so I continue tha argument, And as soon as u start losin, u lock shit up.

U know what, I dont even wanna talk about this best group shit anymore. Im sick of u not being true 2 yurself.

Ah and dat keystyle comment waz brilliant, laugh of my day, thanx.

first of all my whole point with that statment is that you don't even know me and your pointlessly starting shit with me

and no i've only locked 2 topics and the first one it wasn't even just me arguing with you, and the whole thing was pointless, and no i didn't "lose " no argument with you and lock it, you're the one who got clowned you made yourself look dumb as hell when you didn't know who cl smooth and peterock, the ultramagentic mc's , kool keith were....

and about you being a better keystyler than me, your kidding yourself if you think your simplisitic rhymes were better

and if you need proof you suck

EVERY ONE WHO READS THIS GO AND VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK ONE IN THE KEYSTYLE FORUM BETWEEN ME AND THIS CHILDISH FOOL

Daz

• Lil Geezy
  • BLUE RAG
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2001, 09:51:25 PM »
yo bigjake i tried to vote but i couldnt find tha post
did u delete it or sumthin?
"So when u see us in tha cut and ur lookin like what,best believe it be Daz and that nigga Kurupt" -Daz

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2001, 09:53:20 PM »
naw i don't moderate that board it should be a thread made by "tha7th" called "sombody challenge me or somthing like that i'll find the link and post it here

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2001, 09:55:27 PM »

engelwood

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2001, 11:42:54 PM »
Hey: Fuck you both!!!

Seriously, just sit back, be the better person, and listen to what you guys are talking about...

tha7th:
You say that Jake locks up threads when you want to make your point. This would make me mad as well. If its true, I think that the problem could be solved by writing a private msg to jake and letting your point be know that way. When you bring your problems to be know by the public, it just makes the problem bigger because the opposing party needs to respond to your argument, or it looks like he/she "lost" the argument... This public form is not the place to bring personal feuds...

BIGjakeDOGGYdogg:
You are a moderator of this form. From what I have gathered, your job is to make the form run smoothly, while allowing peoples opinions to be heard. It is very easy when dealing with a subject that you feel strongly about to let your personal opinions get in the way of your job. Im not saying that's what happened, but I have had moderating expierence elsewhere, and I had to be very carefull not to let my feelings get in the way of my job...

Its clear to me, that this form is the single BEST place on the internet to gather westcoast music news, sounds, etc... When these personal opinions come up in posts, it makes the form look cheap and silly. In the long run of things, this argument is nothing. I doubt you will rember it 6 months from now. I sugguest that you guys just sit back, chill out, listen to some good rap, and forget about this whole thing... It will make the form a better place.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2001, 01:51:34 AM »

BIGjakeDOGGYdogg:
You are a moderator of this form. From what I have gathered, your job is to make the form run smoothly, while allowing peoples opinions to be heard. It is very easy when dealing with a subject that you feel strongly about to let your personal opinions get in the way of your job. Im not saying that's what happened, but I have had moderating expierence elsewhere, and I had to be very carefull not to let my feelings get in the way of my job...

actually i do, do that , i also state my opinions and regulate ignorance, if there was a dude jocking nelly saying he's the best becuase he sells 8 million records i'd present reasons why he's not the best mc out there i do do my job and i also post my opinions i don't go out and attack some one's opinions just cuz they don't cooincide with mine...theres people on here who make snoop to be the best thing since the wheel or fire, but when they say stupid shit like "snoop is the best lyracist" that where i step  in and regulate their ignorance, the whole bone thing might not be as extreme but you feel what i'm sayin'

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2001, 06:53:17 AM »

i don't go out and attack some one's opinions just cuz they don't cooincide with mine...

Ummm, tha bone thing wazn't suppose to be an oppinion, It waz suppose 2 be facts about who ranks tha highest in hip hop officialy, but u let yur opininon come in play.

I know who Cl smooth & peterock and kool keith is, I just hadn't heard dat kool keith waz in a group called tha ultramagnetic mc's.
And by u tellin me ultramagenetic mc's rank higher than Bone thugs n harmony on hip hop's group list waz just plain dumb. There waz bound 2 be some argument comin outta dat, but It waz nothin personal, until u made it be one.

And Ive already told u dat u beat me in dat keystyle battle, becauz I didn't come up wit my best rhymes and underestimated at how good u are.
But 2 say dat u smothered me waz just plain dumb once again.

Also,  thanx 4 dat post englewood, there waz some serious Forum lessons 2 be learned on dat post. Aint dat rite jake?

COMING IN 2008.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2001, 07:34:38 AM »
I just got thru reading the three best groups ever thread and I was enjoying reading the thread.
Both of you were posting good, interesting things, I was enjoying the debate or argument whateva you wanna call it.
I thought threads were meant to be locked if they were 1)Really stupid or 2) Full of cusses - Jake please unlock that thread cause there was intelligent stuff being said in it and it should have never been locked

Safe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2001, 03:29:21 PM »
nah, fuck it theres another thread like dat already, and it waz stupid not puttin bone in tha top 20 list, I think Jake realized how stupid he acted and locked it.

COMING IN 2008.