Author Topic: Dirk Nowitsky...?  (Read 467 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Dirk Nowitsky...?
« on: May 27, 2003, 06:07:49 PM »
Jus wonderin, what do yall think about him not playin? I gotta lot of respect for Dirk, on the court. His game speaks for itself. But, does it seem to you...that he's basically sellin his team short by not playin? Only he and the doctors really know how bad his knee is. But, all ive heard from him, is that theres "some pain". He said, if theres "any pain" that he would not play. Now, if yur physically unnable to play...then thats one thing. But if u arent playing, because of pain...wtf is that shit? Half the players still playing are playing in pain. I dunno, jus sumthin i found wierd. I cant remember the last time, i heard a player say they wouldnt play, in the playoffs, with a chance to go to the finals on the line, because they had "some pain". The media hasnt harped on it at all, which is good. Im surprised tho, and im guessin after the series...they might bring it up. We'll see.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Dirk Nowitsky...?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 06:52:54 PM »
in a way i think it's mark cuban's way of making controversy, he's going to be saying "the spurs are only champs cuz they beat 2 teams with major injuries" becuase he knew SA would roll over dallas with or without dirk

that's an extreme presumption i know but mark cuban is an extreme guy. lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 09:03:26 PM »
in a way i think it's mark cuban's way of making controversy, he's going to be saying "the spurs are only champs cuz they beat 2 teams with major injuries" becuase he knew SA would roll over dallas with or without dirk

that's an extreme presumption i know but mark cuban is an extreme guy. lol

fuk extreme, he's a wierd guy...

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 09:39:07 PM »
It is kind of ridiclious, its the playoffs, you get paid a million bucks for this crap.. especially for a chance to make it to the playoffs, now i know that ill never make it to the NBA, but damn.. this is the finals, one step closer to winning a championship, you would think you would forget all injuries and just play..
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 05:47:09 AM »
if dirk isnt playing tomorrow I dont know what to do.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GuEsStStAr

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2003, 07:02:15 AM »
the Mavs won their game without him...but the Spurs still lead 3-2...
anyway I think he surely knows what to do and if his knee hurts that much, then he can't play....besides last season(2001-2002) he's played almost the whole year with an injury...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2003, 07:27:49 AM »
bist du der komische der mal beim TN-Battle mitgemacht hat?
No, it's not a sin

GuEsStStAr

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 03:56:56 AM »
@7even
komisch? lol....bist du der komische der auch bei emuncut is und rap-life hatet?
hehe nee peace ja bin ich, aber warum bin ich komisch??(beim tn-contest damals war ich aber noch sehr schlecht, da hatte ich gerade angefangen zu rhymen!)...okay also machs gut peace

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2003, 11:55:43 AM »
hes thinking about his long-time career..they'll have other chances to make it to the playoffs so its not really a big deal..theres no sense in him making his injury worse if he plays and then they end up losing that game anyway..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2003, 01:08:56 PM »
he's gon playin 'n' ownin 2nite
No, it's not a sin

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2003, 01:28:46 PM »
Dirk is a sick ass player, he runs shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2003, 02:09:59 AM »
Dirk is a sick ass player, he runs from shit.

^^true true...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2003, 02:58:23 PM »
Y'all must have never got an injury playin sports....for one, u are playin careful the whole game cause u dont want 2 make it worst, so u cant give ya  full effort. Also, if u re-injure it, things could get much much worst...just like dude said, he is thinkin about his long term career

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2003, 05:20:12 AM »
Y'all must have never got an injury playin sports....for one, u are playin careful the whole game cause u dont want 2 make it worst, so u cant give ya  full effort. Also, if u re-injure it, things could get much much worst...just like dude said, he is thinkin about his long term career

ive had a million injuries from basketball. An injury, isnt the question. It was his response to the injury. Maybe it was jus his English, but sumthin about it bothered me. Most "champions" are told by their doctor not to play, BEFORE they themselves say they wont play. The biggest thing that stood out to me, about Dirk...was the statement, "if i feel any pain, i wont play". Pain doesnt define the injury. U can have a broken ankle, and there is NO way u can play. U can have a sprained ankle, which can be more painful then a break at times...and still play as long as u can withstand the pain. See what i mean? It jus seemed kinda funny, that he'd say he wouldnt play if he felt any pain. Pain is a part of tha game, after an 82 game season...80% of the players still playing, are in pain. Thinkin about yur career, is fine. Saying u wont play because there is "some pain", isnt. Maybe it WAS just his English and he didnt mean that way. Who knows. But thas wha mah point was.

Hater Player

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2003, 06:13:39 PM »
hes a dumbass muthefucker kobe played wit teard ligments n shit this mutherfucker didnt have shit dats why barkley dogged him like dat