Author Topic: WTF happened to this place  (Read 327 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:WTF happened to this place
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 08:29:56 PM »
I totally agree with Tom.  These immature fucks are ruining the board.  I wish Overseer would be "ban happy" again.

Jome

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2003, 10:04:21 PM »
I totally agree with Tom.  These immature fucks are ruining the board.  I wish Overseer would be "ban happy" again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2003, 11:24:07 PM »

I agree...Overseer should ban AG, Peanut Butter, Jome, and maybe even Quake...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2003, 11:29:38 PM »

I agree...Overseer should ban AG, Peanut Butter, Jome, and maybe even Quake...PeACe

LoL

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2003, 11:37:38 PM »

LoL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2003, 11:45:46 PM »
LoL...Jome just deleted a post where I clowned the fuck out of him...hahahaha...

Jome

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2003, 11:51:11 PM »
LoL...Jome just deleted a post where I clowned the fuck out of him...hahahaha...

Yeah.
You call it clowning, I call it spam.

Anybody can make a post with the word "gay" repeaten 10 times, "retarded" repeaten 5 times, and some random comments about 50 Cent.
(What's the whole deal with 50 Cent anyway, are you obsessed with him?)

If that's your idea of clowning, then I guess you are one.

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2003, 11:53:15 PM »

Anybody can make a post with the word "gay" repeaten 10 times, "retarded" repeaten 5 times, and some random comments about 50 Cent.

lol forreals 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2003, 04:58:56 PM »

Yeah.

Yea, so why'd you delete it? You're using your power to an unfair advantage...As soon as you feel sonned, you delete the post that sonned you...Now stop deleting posts just because you feel embarassed, Elton.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2003, 08:18:33 PM »
Yea, so why'd you delete it? You're using your power to an unfair advantage...As soon as you feel sonned, you delete the post that sonned you...Now stop deleting posts just because you feel embarassed, Elton.

pappy

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2003, 09:02:44 PM »

Yeah.

elton,  wtf is that jomes real name if so whats so bad about that fuckin name.  r u tryin to be funny cuz elton john is gay an tryin to say jome is gay

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2003, 09:12:14 PM »
elton jome..... has a ring to it  ;D

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2003, 11:04:09 PM »

Yeah.

elton,  wtf is that jomes real name if so whats so bad about that fuckin name.  r u tryin to be funny cuz elton john is gay an tryin to say jome is gay

He pulled a bitch move, and deleted my other post where I sonned him...Basically, I just said I picture Jome looking like Elton John dressed in wigger clothing etc etc...You get the point...

LMAO@Elton Jome