Author Topic: BAN JAMAL RACIST COMMENTS I FOUND OFFENSIVE  (Read 449 times)

Bigg AG

Re:BAN JAMAL RACIST COMMENTS I FOUND OFFENSIVE
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2003, 07:15:35 PM »
Nope, all I admitted to was using irony; however, that isn't true for the paraphrase you have provided. But of course we all do know one thing that's for sure, YOU'RE A FUCKIN DESI CHOOT. 8)

iz this person a Faghan? im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2003, 07:16:45 PM »
Nope, all I admitted to was using irony; however, that isn't true for the paraphrase you have provided. But of course we all do know one thing that's for sure, YOU'RE A FUCKIN DESI CHOOT. 8)

iz this person a Faghan? im out!!!

yeah man....explains a lot, huh?  ;)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2003, 07:20:27 PM »
DesiQueer... you have no right to speak to me because you're below me. You called me out to a fight and when I accepted, you PUSSIED OUT. But there is a perfectly good explanation for that, you're HINDU (pussy).

AG.... You border hopper. Just shut your illiterate ass up before you get sonned again, and eventually deported. Now go back to school, get an education, and maybe one day you'll step into your father's footsteps and mow my lawn.

8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2003, 07:24:47 PM »
Hey Seer can we just get this guy Jamal banned? I mean of course the loser will come back, but he will be forced to lay low and cut this gay bullshit for a while (until we discover who he is, or until he breaks and cannot refrain)

Bigg AG

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2003, 07:26:31 PM »
DesiQueer... you have no right to speak to me because you're below me. You called me out to a fight and when I accepted, you PUSSIED OUT. But there is a perfectly good explanation for that, you're HINDU (pussy).

AG.... You border hopper. Just shut your illiterate ass up before you get sonned again, and eventually deported. Now go back to school, get an education, and maybe one day you'll step into your father's footsteps and mow my lawn.

8)

follow ur daddy's footsteps and blow up a building. im out!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2003, 07:26:32 PM »
No insult for me? Well done, you're finally getting over me dumping your ugly ass.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2003, 07:30:16 PM »
Why do you want me banned Desi? Do I son you too much? Cuz I punked you and you pussied out of the fight? LMAO. If I get banned, then there should be many more, including your ugly racist ghandu ass.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2003, 07:31:46 PM »
So far, I haven't done anything wrong. All I've been doing is respond to your guys' comments. There is nothing wrong with that.

Jome

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2003, 10:14:25 PM »
I can't see this one going anywhere creative..
Locked.