Author Topic: The Ban List  (Read 1287 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Ban List
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 10:25:52 PM »

Ya hoe she aint no r&b slob she raps and I rather have a trikk on my avatar than have My ugly face tryin to akkt  hard & Gangsta
 Fukkin Wanksta Get a life

I aint acctin hard foowl im from the streets of motha fuccin Montreal dont try to 50-cent on me because ill get in yo ass real quicc(no homo), U dont like my picc? Fucc it, eat a dicc

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2003, 10:31:38 PM »

Ya hoe she aint no r&b slob she raps and I rather have a trikk on my avatar than have My ugly face tryin to akkt  hard & Gangsta
 Fukkin Wanksta Get a life

I aint acctin hard foowl im from the streets of motha fuccin Montreal dont try to 50-cent on me because ill get in yo ass real quicc(no homo), U dont like my picc? Fucc it, eat a dicc

claimin to be a Makk but the only shit you Kan Mak is Ur fuKKin Dog
« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 10:32:17 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2003, 10:33:43 PM »
Quote from: .:Bigg Chillah:. link=board=1;threadid=34670;start=0#msg392309 date=1054
claimin to be a Makk but the only shit you Kan Mak is Ur fuKKin Dog
[quote

Yea im Maccin  dawgs , dawgay, im maccin y'all slob/k ass triccs

pappy

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2003, 10:43:53 PM »
Joe Dicksucker: He said provide explanations. And if I get on the list then anybody else who posted ebaum pics should also, which would include, Owen, Rod, Verbal, Desi, TJ (the answer), everyone's been posting em lately.

joe dicksucker,  how long did it take ya to think of that one.  u dont contribute anything positive to this board.  your a fuckin loser that has to threathen people over the internet.  You wanted to fight some fuckin kid over the internet.  what kind of fuckin loser are you that u have to fight some1 cuz of some internet shit.  I think it would be best for you to drink some drano.  an since im such a great guy if u come to where i work an i will give u a bottle of drano for free.  i work this store called maces closeout city in the broadway mall ight there duke.   Ok now go into some other thread an show every1 what a big 5 year old you are now.  Really what kind of loser are you.  You've been banned how many times now an u still come back.  Most people would say fuck it but u keep coming back.  Is your life really that fuckin sad.

pappy

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2003, 10:44:59 PM »
I'd like to see the G-Spot shut down for about 2 weeks, maybe then some of the people who only post here will leave.

an close train of thought for 2-3 weeks 2 cuz a lot of these dumb fuck 8 year olds still post there for the purpose of senseless beef

pappy

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2003, 10:49:45 PM »
an ban razor the blood we dont need no wanna be gang bangers here.  Ight yo slob cuz me an mah cuzz'z will bussa cap in yo izass slob ass muh fucCa cCcCcCcRIP

Razor tha Blood

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2003, 10:53:35 PM »
Man fuCK you Bz Wak triCK ass bitch nikka disrespectin da bloods man c'mon on ta Souf Side Houston TX and see who gets shot triCK ass niCKa man.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2003, 10:54:07 PM »
joe dicksucker,  how long did it take ya to think of that one.  u dont contribute anything positive to this board.  your a fuckin loser that has to threathen people over the internet.  You wanted to fight some fuckin kid over the internet.  what kind of fuckin loser are you that u have to fight some1 cuz of some internet shit.  I think it would be best for you to drink some drano.  an since im such a great guy if u come to where i work an i will give u a bottle of drano for free.  i work this store called maces closeout city in the broadway mall ight there duke.   Ok now go into some other thread an show every1 what a big 5 year old you are now.  Really what kind of loser are you.  You've been banned how many times now an u still come back.  Most people would say fuck it but u keep coming back.  Is your life really that fuckin sad.

1. I do contribute to the board; if you don't believe me check my posts in Outbound, Westcoast, Sports, and TOT. I'm sorry if I don't come on here whining about wanting some girl but not being able to approach her cause I'm shy and have a 2 inch penis. I don't have those types of problems, so I don't come on here whining about them. And even if I did, why would I post them on an internet board? LOL. I'm the loser? I think not. You come online sharing your lifestory like these are people you know in real life, I come on for the fuck of it so I have something to do while I research my homework.

2. I wasn't the one who wanted to fight. DesiQueer said he wanted to fight me because I posted a picture of his monkey family. But, the only way he would fight me was if it was a surprise attack with his friends. I saved him the trouble (he asked Sccit to tell him where I kick it at) and I told him myself where I'm at and that he should come there so I can beat his ass. He then pussied out of a fight which he initially proposed.

So before your cracker-ass goes on to make more allegations, please check yourself, and make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about. And now, PLEASE REMOVE THY QUEER SELF FROM MY SCROTUM. THANK YOU. 8)

pappy

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2003, 11:04:43 PM »

1. I do contribute to the board; if you don't believe me check my posts in Outbound, Westcoast, Sports, and TOT. I'm sorry if I don't come on here whining about wanting some girl but not being able to approach her cause I'm shy and have a 2 inch penis. I don't have those types of problems, so I don't come on here whining about them. And even if I did, why would I post them on an internet board? LOL. I'm the loser? I think not. You come online sharing your lifestory like these are people you know in real life, I come on for the fuck of it so I have something to do while I research my homework.

2. I wasn't the one who wanted to fight. DesiQueer said he wanted to fight me because I posted a picture of his monkey family. But, the only way he would fight me was if it was a surprise attack with his friends. I saved him the trouble (he asked Sccit to tell him where I kick it at) and I told him myself where I'm at and that he should come there so I can beat his ass. He then pussied out of a fight which he initially proposed.

So before your cracker-ass goes on to make more allegations, please check yourself, and make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about. And now, PLEASE REMOVE THY QUEER SELF FROM MY SCROTUM. THANK YOU. 8)
yawn,  oooo i come hear an talk about my life story.  yawn old an played out nik tried that on himself an it didnt work.  2 inch penis,  yawn another original one there.  resorting to makin fun of some1 else dick.  cover up for his own lack of man hood.  yea i think so *awaits jamals response that he's pushing a 2 footer down there*  an that post i made,  i hardly see how that was complaing i was asking for advice.  also atleast i dont claim to be something im not on a computer message board like some do,  not u jamal but those who do kno who they are.  now on 2 rapquake.  ya kno i would wanna fight some1 2 even if it was over the internet if they disrespected my family.  But than i would come to my senses an realize its not worth fighting some lil homo thug over the internet.  also what a bitch move that was that you had to disrespect some1 family like that knowing that the person has never met you an knowing the person most likely would not meet some person he has never met to fight him not knowing what the fuck to expect.  for all rapquake could of known u a pussy that has to have his peeps jump in an fight to no matter how much u say that wouldnt happen.  another thing,  dissin people over the internet shows that you do not have the balls to diss people in real life.  you are picked on so u come online to feel like a big man by dissin people you have never met an never will to make yourself feel like a bigger man.  an have your fuckin post in the tot are starting beef u dip shit.  but if u think about it,  u dont have a life.  Overseer banned u.  when u apply for an account your e-mail shows up aswell an seer has to approve it.  so that must mean u also made up multiple e-mail addys to register on this board to.........SONNED

pappy

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2003, 11:07:33 PM »
Man fuCK you Bz Wak triCK ass bitch nikka disrespectin da bloods man c'mon on ta Souf Side Houston TX and see who gets shot triCK ass niCKa man.
YO sLob dont make me bussa  a CCap in yo pUnk aZZ cuz Here in mah town us nicKas aint pLayin that shit buck em down word up g to souf side oF anArtica wit sLugs pumpin crip killin sLObs foeeee lyFe loC got yo ho to choCC on mAh diCck g homIe word up to all the fallin Crips an fuCc thA lyfe of soem pUNk slobzzzzzzz biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2003, 11:24:24 PM »
1. You just contradicted yourself by first saying that I wanted to fight him, and now saying that indeed he did ask to fight me. You also proved me right on DesiQueer pussying out of the fight, for which I thank you.

2. I don't come on to diss. I come on to read about hip hop and kill time. When I feel like, I post a pic here and there, and people start whining, which leads to arguments and beef.

3. By saying that dissing people over the internet means that someone does not have the balls to diss someone in real life, and is someone who gets picked on by others you are actually describing about half of the board, including yourself. Plus, your allegation makes no connection to your statement. You can't conclude that with evidence. They're just your opinions because you feel that your reason for coming online is everyone else's, but it's not. Just because you get punked, doesn't mean everbody else does, so please stop reflecting your life upon others.

3. Yes, I do have access to hundreds of e-mail accounts, all thanks to my friends stealing passwords ;). And yes, if I get banned, I will come back and SON you and your boyfriends again.

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2003, 11:45:04 PM »
^^OMG Im beginning to think Jamal is really Sccit, it explains the attention-whoredness and loser lifestyle (online 24/7) and the choice to repeatedly come back to a place ur not wanted have great resemblances to Eli-Whore :o  But they ARE friends and they DO say that friends arealike...and if sccits not him, hes calmed down recently so I wont say he shud get banned...but Jamal should definitely, shit he shud get his computer taken away by his parents so he actually goes out and does something, lol...so yeah right now hes da only one on my list, that Peanut Butter kid is kinda annoying, but about the crips/bloods, who knows maybe they DO bang, or at least are BG's who the fuck knows ???

pappy

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2003, 11:45:30 PM »
1. You just contradicted yourself by first saying that I wanted to fight him, and now saying that indeed he did ask to fight me. You also proved me right on DesiQueer pussying out of the fight, for which I thank you.

2. I don't come on to diss. I come on to read about hip hop and kill time. When I feel like, I post a pic here and there, and people start whining, which leads to arguments and beef.

3. By saying that dissing people over the internet means that someone does not have the balls to diss someone in real life, and is someone who gets picked on by others you are actually describing about half of the board, including yourself. Plus, your allegation makes no connection to your statement. You can't conclude that with evidence. They're just your opinions because you feel that your reason for coming online is everyone else's, but it's not. Just because you get punked, doesn't mean everbody else does, so please stop reflecting your life upon others.

3. Yes, I do have access to hundreds of e-mail accounts, all thanks to my friends stealing passwords ;). And yes, if I get banned, I will come back and SON you and your boyfriends again.

hmm lets see,  last time some1 punked me in person....... hmmmmmm where goin have to go back a few years.  last time i punked some1.......hmmmmm yeasterday at work in the stock room when i ripped this smelly piece of shit named dan   dan rubinstockem rop'em stomp'em fuck what his last name is apart.  sorry duke u got sonned b4 an you got sonned again.  I hardly think rapquake pussied out.  I think he came to his senses an realize its not worth stressing over some internet thug.  Now if u dissed rapquake's family like u did to his face in person an not over a computer screen an rapquake didnt knock ur ass out than rapquake would be a pussy

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2003, 11:49:17 PM »
There you go again sharing your personal life with us. It's the internet man, relax. People don't fuckin care, and if they do, jesus christ may god help them. Now in reference to DesiQueer, the guy will never even grow the balls to face me in person. He talked so much shit, running his mouth all over the board saying he would beat my ass, but then what happened? He realized that it can't be a surprise attack anymore, and he PUSSIED OUT.

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2003, 12:25:33 AM »
There you go again sharing your personal life with us. It's the internet man, relax. People don't fuckin care, and if they do, jesus christ may god help them. Now in reference to DesiQueer, the guy will never even grow the balls to face me in person. He talked so much shit, running his mouth all over the board saying he would beat my ass, but then what happened? He realized that it can't be a surprise attack anymore, and he PUSSIED OUT.

stupidest hypocrit ever