Author Topic: The Ban List  (Read 1306 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Ban List
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2003, 07:44:20 AM »
well who the hell is schizo... ???...cant be NIK...i dont have beef with NIK and schizo was talking shit to me before...has to be the faghan #2..ban this bitter

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2003, 07:49:52 AM »
this shit has to stop
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2003, 08:03:23 AM »
How many fucking identities does Owen have???

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2003, 10:01:38 AM »
Man fuCK you Bz Wak triCK ass bitch nikka disrespectin da bloods man c'mon on ta Souf Side Houston TX and see who gets shot triCK ass niCKa man.

Fucc u and ur Houston, u Lil Flip ass slob

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2003, 10:23:51 AM »
someone please lock/delete this whole thread..

bz whats ya obsession wit bannin people? if ya dont like someone leave it at that.. or do somethin productive about it.. you just askin for beef with this shit. and bigg chillah, dawg, dont stoop to his level.. this is one of the worst threads ive ever seen. then yall wonder why the vets of this board are leavin.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2003, 10:29:48 AM »
Well, Kain, at first I was TheSheriff. Then I was Owen. Then Jeff Davis.

Now, all four combined. The SON-inator.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2003, 10:35:21 AM »

bz whats ya obsession wit bannin people? if ya dont like someone leave it at that.. or do somethin productive about it.. you just askin for beef with this shit. and bigg chillah, dawg, dont stoop to his level.. this is one of the worst threads ive ever seen. then yall wonder why the vets of this board are leavin.

Man dont trip me and Bz are cool we were just making fun of fools ont this board showing y'all that y'all are acting stupid with beefs and shit
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 11:34:42 AM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2003, 11:20:41 AM »
i interpreted that differently... was wonderin why yall actin so wack.

lol im just gonna keep my mouf shut. im always gettin played
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Bigg AG

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2003, 12:13:33 PM »

yes lets remember this is tha guy who requested i get banned tha most and is always "piccing" on me and starts beef with me first! im out!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2003, 12:31:45 PM »

Heres a little quizz for you

1-Did i say I wanted anybody to get banned

A) Yes, I cant read for shit
B) No, Bz, you only noticed that there was a lot of undesirable posters that some OTHER people wanted to leave
C) Other

2- On my level?
A) Yea, Bz, you're really low ::)
B) Oh sorry, I didnt mean it that way
C)Other

3- One of the worst thread ever?
A) Yes, Im always here to post some good shit, Bz you're a pointless poster
B) Yes, I cant see that its actually a good thread if you compare it to some other "what's your favorite fruit" bullshit
C) Nah, when I think about it, im wrong

Bigg AG

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2003, 12:44:06 PM »

Heres a little quizz for you

1-Did i say I wanted anybody to get banned

A) Yes, I cant read for shit
B) No, Bz, you only noticed that there was a lot of undesirable posters that some OTHER people wanted to leave
C) Other

2- On my level?
A) Yea, Bz, you're really low ::)
B) Oh sorry, I didnt mean it that way
C)Other

3- One of the worst thread ever?
A) Yes, Im always here to post some good shit, Bz you're a pointless poster
B) Yes, I cant see that its actually a good thread if you compare it to some other "what's your favorite fruit" bullshit
C) Nah, when I think about it, im wrong

lmao thats funneyyyyyy! naw for real thos Bz is probably tha coolest poster cuzz he is tha only one who aint an asshole to me he is tha only one thats not a Bully!!! lol. im out!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2003, 04:10:56 PM »
Tom, no offence, but when you call other people losers, that's considered hypocrisy at its finest...Lets see, Tom said he would leave WCC because it was wasting his time...He deleted his account, and came back two days later as a valley girl...LMAO...Now he posts just as much as before under a new alias (Joe Dick)...Hmmm, that sounds pretty loserish if you ask me...

and the choice to repeatedly come back to a place ur not wanted have great resemblances to Eli-Whore

LMAO...I guess a lot of people really love you down here...That might explain all the props you have in your karma...*cough* hypocrite *cough*

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2003, 04:15:31 PM »
By the way Owen, to prove myself correct once again, one of my posts in TOT "who believes in god" has been deleted. The person on my nutz, YOU, is the prime suspect.

P.S. Doggy changed mine as well as AnalAssaultas posts more than once.

TheSheriff

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2003, 04:17:10 PM »
Yes, I deleted that. The reason? You came onto the forum Overseer told me to look after, contributing nothing to the discussion, insulting another religion, and being a homo. I will not tolerate racism.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2003, 04:18:58 PM »
SO THERE. I'M RIGHT. YOU HAVE BEEN PROVED WRONG. YOU HAVE BEEN SONNED. SO STOP TRYING TO DEFEND LIES.  8)