Author Topic: The Ban List  (Read 1263 times)

Bigg AG

Re:The Ban List
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2003, 04:54:26 PM »
C2Knuckles i have no room for u on my nutts so get off! thank you! and i have albums that were made before i was born that dont mean shyt. im out!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2003, 05:32:27 PM »
i was 12 when i first came to this board and i knew jus as much about Westcoast rappers (ex. about death row and snoop beef etc. etc.) as anybody else on this board.
im out!!!

you don't even know where your asshole is, much less anything about rap.

Bigg AG

« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2003, 05:41:03 PM »
i was 12 when i first came to this board and i knew jus as much about Westcoast rappers (ex. about death row and snoop beef etc. etc.) as anybody else on this board.
im out!!!

im sure u know where ur's is cuzz u and ur daddy probably well u know..... and aslo i worked on sum fudge paccin with yo momma so she knows where her asshole is! :D im out!!!

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2003, 05:44:41 PM »
im out!!!

im sure u know where ur's is cuzz u and ur daddy probably well u know..... and aslo i worked on sum fudge paccin with yo momma so she knows where her asshole is! :D im out!!!

I'm fairly new to this board, but I can already see that you're somebody who seems to not have anything better to do with his time. If you want you can PM me and I can help explain your psychological problems. As of now it seems that you were abused as a child, verbally and possibly even physically. I'm not here to make fun of you because I truly do feel sorry for you and others like you.

Bigg AG

« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2003, 09:01:27 PM »
^^look Alias leave me tha fucc alone u fuccin newbie. laterz bitch im out!!!

PeanutButter

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2003, 01:15:02 AM »
im brushing my teeth right now! ;D
                       ^^^^clean teeth^^^^

fuck karius n bactus! ;)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2003, 08:18:19 PM »
The thread did his job, the suckas got banned :D