Author Topic: Jomo, don't lock this...Kunal (continued).  (Read 865 times)

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Jomo, don't lock this...Kunal (continued).
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2003, 06:42:28 PM »
Unlike you, my son, I don't break children's fingers, take them and ram my ass.

You're the one openly claiming to be homosexual, so that description fits you a lot better than it does my heterosexual self. ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2003, 06:51:17 PM »
I was eating earlier and when I saw that hideous face I almost threw up.

Jamal didn't you MAKE that pic?  ::)

^that's fucked up as hell, but I cant help myself...LMFAO!!!!!

Sccit...you GAVE HIM that pic, lol ur such a joke U (two) cant even hold ur words accountable to urself...that is almost a bitch move as the many ur buttbuddy Jamal have pulled.

Anyway now Jamal and Sccit (my nuts and my oh so precious nuthairs) we all have had many a big laughs about u two queers....its time to grow some self-respect or take da advice of the wise:

and if ur religion, idiocy, or any other factors forbid u to do that...at least Jamal u can  listen to faghan#1:

« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 06:52:45 PM by Desi Quake »

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2003, 06:54:58 PM »
1. No, as a matter of fact I didn't make that pic. I just sent Sccit the picture of the monkey, and he completed the masterpiece.

2. Don't ever talk about pulling a bitch move because you're the one who pussied out of a fight you excuse for a man. 8)

Bigg AG

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2003, 07:07:54 PM »
1. No, as a matter of fact I didn't make that pic. I just sent Sccit the picture of the monkey, and he completed the masterpiece.

2. Don't ever talk about pulling a bitch move because you're the one who pussied out of a fight you excuse for a man. 8)

ur a bitch ill give u my # and mutha fuccin address and i dont give a fucc how bigg/old/gay u are i will still step up to u even if i get my ass kicced which i HIGHLY doubt! but i would put u to shame and u can go tha rest of ur life thinking how did that 13 year old kicc my ass! im out bitch!!!

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2003, 07:10:48 PM »
LMAO. Ok give me your address. I will just report you to the immigration instead. That way I'm sure to get rid of you. You can try hopping the fence again, but it's getting harder and harder these days man.  8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2003, 07:11:56 PM »
You're the one openly claiming to be homosexual, so that description fits you a lot better than it does my heterosexual self. ::)

Laddy, there's a difference between homosexuality and child molesting. I admit, your experiences with your father may suggest otherwis,e but I'm telling you, they're different...

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2003, 07:13:45 PM »
Stop reflecting your life upon others. What happened between your father and you is none of our concern. We don't want to know about how you became addicted to receiving anal sex.

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2003, 07:15:33 PM »
Let's see who's projecting (not reflecting) their life onto others...

You told me to "take it from the dutch kid". I can only conclude you took it from the Dutch kid, but, to cover the fact some 6 year old raped you, you used it to insult me.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2003, 07:17:18 PM »
Stupid comeback, and more allegations. Nice argument. ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2003, 07:25:28 PM »
You'll find there's a difference between a conclusion and an allegation, sonny. Now try again, you make me laugh when you try to fight back. You're like one of those short guys who attacks a big guy, and the big guy just holds the shorty's head back and the shorty can't reach em.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2003, 07:36:09 PM »
Just because you say it's a conclusion doesn't mean it is. It's just the same way you say you won an argument when you haven't done shit. It's the same way AG says he has a green card when his family's really shittin in their pants everytime they see a car with tinted windows drive by. The same way Desi claims to look human when he looks like the ugliest being walking this earth.
Owen, you haven't proved anything with your 4th grade comment. "I can conclude you took it from the Dutch kid" ? How can you conclude that? Please take more time when replying to me next time Owen. Really, I think you can do better.

Bigg AG

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2003, 07:39:32 PM »
Just because you say it's a conclusion doesn't mean it is. It's just the same way you say you won an argument when you haven't done shit. It's the same way AG says he has a green card when his family's really shittin in their pants everytime they see a car with tinted windows drive by. The same way Desi claims to look human when he looks like the ugliest being walking this earth.
Owen, you haven't proved anything with your 4th grade comment. "I can conclude you took it from the Dutch kid" ? How can you conclude that? Please take more time when replying to me next time Owen. Really, I think you can do better.

so u want my # and adress but if i do give it to u promise u wont find out where i live and rape me? im out!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2003, 07:43:19 PM »
My dear poor Jamal, I suspect you're confused as to what a conclusion is. It is the result of either a logical or value judgement, usually a mixture. It is not always right, but if I say I have come to one, there is no real way of denying that I have.

Now, please, try again. Oh, and to the rest of the guys, see how my son is already picking up on how to patronize? I'm so proud of you lad.  :'(

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2003, 07:44:34 PM »
If you give me address, why would I need to find out where you live? Isn't that what an address is? God your stupidity really astonishes me. You're like a DesiQueer#2
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 07:44:53 PM by DaSchizophrenic1 »

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2003, 07:45:50 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that you have been riding my dick for the last few days, and you seem to be on my nuts and you never want to get off.