Author Topic: Jomo, don't lock this...Kunal (continued).  (Read 864 times)

Bigg AG

Re:Jomo, don't lock this...Kunal (continued).
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2003, 07:45:55 PM »
LMAO. Ok give me your address. I will just report you to the immigration instead. That way I'm sure to get rid of you. You can try hopping the fence again, but it's getting harder and harder these days man.  8)

idk but if that happens i will shave my face maybe u can help me. o wait nvm u probably got one jus like Osama lmao. man im asking tha wrong damn person. lol im out!!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2003, 07:48:04 PM »
If you give me address, why would I need to find out where you live? Isn't that what an address is? God your stupidity really astonishes me. You're like a DesiQueer#2

ur like a Shhit#2. im out!!!

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2003, 07:48:06 PM »

idk but if that happens i will shave my face maybe u can help me. o wait nvm u probably got one jus like Osama lmao. man im asking tha wrong damn person. lol im out!!!

Please for the love of God, TRY TO MAKE SENSE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. Do they not educate you in Texas? Or do you have to have proof of LEGAL residence? LMAO @ YOUR BORDER-HOPPING, ORANGE-SELLING, LAWN-MOWING, ILLEGAL ASS.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 07:48:26 PM by DaSchizophrenic1 »

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2003, 07:49:31 PM »
If you give me address, why would I need to find out where you live? Isn't that what an address is? God your stupidity really astonishes me. You're like a DesiQueer#2

ur like a Shhit#2. im out!!!

Like I said, you're not worth arguing with. At least by arguing with somebody like you, there is no brain power involved and I'm not using any energy.

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2003, 07:49:54 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that you have been riding my dick for the last few days, and you seem to be on my nuts and you never want to get off.

That is your prerogative. Of course, no-one with a brain agrees with your conclusion; anyone with any intelligence agrees with mine. Hell, open up a thread and make a poll if you really wanna hear WCC prove me right.

Bigg AG

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2003, 07:50:34 PM »

Please for the love of God, TRY TO MAKE SENSE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. Do they not educate you in Texas? Or do you have to have proof of LEGAL residence? LMAO @ YOUR BORDER-HOPPING, ORANGE-SELLING, LAWN-MOWING, ILLEGAL ASS.

we can end all this if u do me a favor. blow up my skool! c'mon we all know ur good at it ur a FAGHAN!! im oput!!!

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2003, 07:57:11 PM »
1. You have just gone as stupid as YungFaggot AG. You really have to be kidding me by saying that your statements is a conclusion you actually stick by and believe to be true. (in reference to the comment you made about the Dutch boy)

2. I am not on your nuts as you are on mine; therefore, I don't make threads/polls in dedication to you.

3. You consider the internet as your real life, where you have real friends, and where you come to make more friends, but I don't. People on the board hate on me, so yes more people would agree with whatever it is you say simply because they favor you.

4. I will ask you once again to please stop posting in regards to me because as of now you have flooded the board with posts about me. You give me too much attention. Really, I'm flattered, but stop. Give it to someone who seeks it, like AG, Quake, or Verbal. I simply do not want you to make threads in dedication to me or posts about me. The last 100 posts in GSpot have been related to people wanting my attention. If you really want my attention, don't make posts/threads, instead just PM me. Ill read your messages and respond accordingly. You don't need to show the board that you have A.D.D.

Bigg AG

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2003, 08:02:20 PM »
LMAO Owen watch out man he is ge3tting a lil mad and is starting to make his bomb! im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2003, 08:08:29 PM »
LMAO Owen watch out man he is ge3tting a lil mad and is starting to make his bomb! im out!!!

lol

Bigg AG

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2003, 09:23:42 PM »
its schizo's DADDY!!!

im out!!!

Jome

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2003, 10:22:19 PM »

*Note: Jome (or some other retarded moderater on a power-trip) locked my thread "Kunal..." for no reason.

I didn't lock that one.. been at work all day.
But now I'm back.....
and...

Fucking faggot, take the AOL wars to where it belongs.
AOL!!