Author Topic: New Eminem Video Shoot!!!!!!!Business  (Read 777 times)

Jome

Re:New Eminem Video Shoot!!!!!!!Business
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2003, 05:11:31 PM »

"It's Alright",

Can't remember seeing that as a single.. only released to radio in paricular areas then ?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2003, 05:59:09 PM »
Can't remember seeing that as a single.. only released to radio in paricular areas then ?

They had a video for that and I saw it on BET quite a bit.  It's was the first single for Streets Is Watching OST if I recall correctly.

All of those I listed had videos.

KVB

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2003, 11:57:26 PM »
The most singles I've seen on a hip-hop album was from Jay-Z's Vol. 2...Hard Knock Life.

Before the album came out he had 4 singles/videos from songs on that album.  "It's Alright", "Money Ain't A Thing", "Can I Get a..." & "Hard Knock Life", then he released "Nigga What, Nigga Who" with a video then there was a video for "Money, Cash, Hoes".

Yes that's a lot of singles but not all were shot in mind for Vol. 2....
"It's Alright", like you said, were the single off the Streets Of Watching OST, then "Money Ain't A Thang" was for Jermaine Dupri's Life in 1492 - The Soundtrack, and "Can I Get A..." was for the Nutty Professor OST.

So, although all those songs were placed on the album, Jay had really only three singles from Vol. 2 - Hard Knock Life, "Hard Knock Life" (Ghetto Anthem), "Jigga What, Jigga Who" and "Money, Cash, Hoes". I'm sure all 6 singles/videos helped promote the album but not all were real singles off of it.

My bad if you already knew this,  ;) Peace

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2003, 12:57:13 PM »
That's why I worded it properly.

Before the album came out he had 4 singles/videos from songs on that album.

Instead of ...4 singles/videos for that album.

:D

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2003, 04:24:41 PM »
Can I Get A... was for the Rush Hour SDTK, not Nutty Professor, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2003, 06:54:46 AM »
If he's going to release another single for the album, he should go out P. Diddy "No Way Out" album style.  When it came time to release the fianl sinlge from that album, Diddy made a big money, major cameo, large budget, video mini-movie super epic for the song Victory.  Em's got the clout and financial backing at this point to pull off something like that.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2003, 12:44:38 PM »
The Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Californication" album had 5 singles as well (at least. They had videos for these anywayz.)

Around The World
Scar Tissue
Otherside
Californication
Road Trippin'

So no wonder if Eminem releases another single AND a video. The album's getting played out, true that, but it's still a hot album and when writing this it's... No. 41 on the Billboard Top 200.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2003, 12:51:34 PM »
i think he should drop till i collapse instead, nate dogg always blows up the scene, look at the 50 Cent - 21 Questions, over here in canadian i see that on much music all the time, he could get alot of ppl in his video and nate dizzle in the video itself is just TIGHTTT
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME