Author Topic: WWF  (Read 358 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: WWF
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2001, 03:11:02 AM »
dude i'm sorry engies i remember about a year ago i had in DEPTH conversation with you about wresting...and i never said that i though rick flairs career as a whole sucked i was talking about his WCW days..... the same can be said about hogan, in my opinion hogan is the biggest name in wrestling history but f'd it to hell in the wcw era, show me how in any way i showed i'm only in it for entertainment?? half of the people on here wouldn't know their freddy blassy's to their jake the snake roberts, to their pat patterson's.... please proove how i've made myself look like a nelly fan of the wrestling world please engies ...proove me, i'm sorry i'm not on xpac's nuts...i'm sorry my favorite wrestler's are Kane Undertaker, and jeff hardy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2001, 03:19:33 AM »
and i'm sorry your basing your whole thought of me as a wrestling fan based upon this quote

i know right i've been following that shit since i was like 3 or 4 when they had that wwf cartoon...and i don't know nothin??

and didn't even bother to read
i was watchin' that tough enough thing and jeff hardy said that no one in the industry is wrestling at 100% they're always wrestling with sprain this and sprain that and they all have back problems

i ain't trying to beef with you but you pissed me off, i've been loving wrestling since i was like 3 years old or so when i did only watch it for the story lines (no matter how corny they were back then) to a maturer wrestling fan i've grown just like in rap i went from mc hammer being my favorite "lyricasist" to various heavy hitters like rakim, kool g rap,ect..

and then you pumble in and say i don't know my stuff... when i know my shiz from bob backlud holding various wwf championship records to some of the first wwf signees from when it first started over 55 years ago

dude i remember talking to you last year about wrestling and you didn't even know about terry funk's japanese death matches and most of the old school stuff from the 80's ...to some of the more recent stuff like brian pillman's story, so engies please to run around labling me a fake wrestling fan...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2001, 03:25:15 AM »

Sorry Jake. You know i'm cool with u but with wrestling you can tell your one of those entertainment fans of it.

how? i'd love to see you proove that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2001, 05:01:37 AM »
I used to watch wrestling in the early to mid 90's, but now i can only watch the main events due to work...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2001, 11:44:40 PM »
WWF is the best in the buisness......WCW just sucked...

itz all made up the stories n all....but the guys really luv the sport n r gettin paid a hella lot money...

sum of it is fake (the wrestling) but most of it is real

heck itz the best soap opera ever!!

peace ...
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2001, 12:16:14 AM »
Just tonight Jericho got a concussion early on in the match and continued. Thats why he kept slippin' and shit.

The fool gets his brains knocked out but gets up and continues. Its not like they don't get injured. They are athletes like in any other sport. They are actually more conditioned than any other athletes.

Its just some people actually think the fans still believe it is real and we are fool but they are far from the truth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE