Author Topic: Overseer  (Read 546 times)

LiqwidNitrogen

Re:Overseer
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2003, 09:20:36 PM »
You realize that you were just laughing at yourself, don't you? Well, I guess I'm done with you. 8)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2003, 10:18:49 PM »
LMAO..he does say "im out" after every post  8)

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2003, 12:28:36 AM »
Aww shut up beefheads..

How to become a mod:
Be a regular poster, be a somewhat sensible poster (there's exceptions like Doggy), and don't be a dickhead (exception: NIK), and just be yourself..

Then after at least 6 months, maybe you can be a mod if people want you.. (people = admins usually)
Becoming a mod after posting 1 day, is impossible..  ;)

Thanks for the info. LOL I wasnt expecting to become a mod after a day; I was just asking how to become one.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2003, 02:02:41 AM »
^ read the rules.... esp the one about people who ask to be mod's not being mod's :)
but how to be one... u gotta be trusted.. by me.. thats a hard thing

You always say you're out, yet you're always still here. Why don't you keep your word this time, for the sake of humanity.

LMAO@ tha sake of humanity

for tha sake of tha board tell us who u are its killing me to find out lmao. IM OUT!! (even tho im coming bacc cuzz u are gonna make another gay remark)

someone just made "the list"  >:( <---- gives this look

Bigg AG

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2003, 02:07:15 AM »
^^ o shit i guess ill chill out for a few days. lol :-X  :-\
im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2003, 12:11:15 PM »
yes

expect him to return soon.

of course he will.........he is the one ;D

LMAO, thats some funny ass shit...props  ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2003, 12:26:57 PM »
tweedle dum, tweedle dee, etc...let's cut the beef, this place is strictly kosher, and quake don't like beef, he prefers lamb

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2003, 02:04:01 PM »
a beef forum will encourage the internet geeks to continue beefin... No wounder why there are fuckin wars everywhere when people eho aint even met each other beef over some stupid shit, or cant have adult-like debates..

I would kick your ass just for that pic in your sigs ;D

pappy

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2003, 02:09:07 PM »
tweedle dum, tweedle dee, etc...let's cut the beef, this place is strictly kosher, and quake don't like beef, he prefers lamb

yo lamb is mad good u ever have souvalaki (sp).  its greek.  Meat on a stick.  SHIT IS MAD GOOD.  it got this dope ass juice its in an shit it so fuckin good.  They sell it on the corners in astoria queens cuz its a lot of greeks in astoria.  god damn i fuckin hate long island