Author Topic: Tight ass Krayzie verse....  (Read 177 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Tight ass Krayzie verse....
« on: May 29, 2003, 10:10:47 PM »
The song from the first Mo Thugs album called "Low Down" with Soulja Boy...I think Krayzie's first verse is one of the tightest ones he's ever spit.  He flows his ass off.

Bigg AG

Re:Tight ass Krayzie verse....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 01:01:54 PM »
The song from the first Mo Thugs album called "Low Down" with Soulja Boy...I think Krayzie's first verse is one of the tightest ones he's ever spit.  He flows his ass off.

I gotta say Battlezone off of BTNHRESURRECTION. im out!!!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 09:36:10 PM »

I gotta say Battlezone off of BTNHRESURRECTION. im out!!!

That's tight, too.  Top 5 fa sho.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 10:35:06 PM »
definitely off the hook but krayzies spit SO MANY verses that are exceeding 5/5 that i dont know if you can just choose 5, ive never heard krayzie spit a wack verse. i might have heard him on a wack song but he still flows tight, its just the beat or other shit fucks it up.

Hater Player

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 10:37:53 PM »
lil jon's song holmes where he DONT GIVE A FUCK ese that be a krazy track and he be spittin sum krazy shit wit a krazy flow ya knaw wha i mean jus str8 up krazy

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 07:03:14 PM »
lil jon's song holmes where he DONT GIVE A FUCK ese that be a krazy track and he be spittin sum krazy shit wit a krazy flow ya knaw wha i mean jus str8 up krazy

correction: that song is straight garbage, krayzie comes with a fucking tight verse.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 09:26:05 PM »

correction: that song is straight garbage, krayzie comes with a fucking tight verse.

That's one of the few Lil Jon songs that I like.