Author Topic: maaaan, i looooovee my school, lol i swear  (Read 304 times)

Doggystylin

Re: maaaan, i looooovee my school, lol i swear
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2002, 11:55:30 AM »

Nah most other place you see really ugly women, since they outnumber lol

Oh and San Francisco is not known as a gay city. WTF? You got obsessions with gay people or somethin?

i think were misunderstanding eachother here..no? you dont think school has a lot of hot chicks, or yes school does, and outside of school u see really ugly women cause their outnumbered, i dunno,

i dont know i dont really notice the ugly ones at my school cause if theres a hot one thats good enough for me, i just look that way, lol. so i see more hot girls than anything, thats what i keep my eye open for at school, lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2002, 12:00:27 PM »

Nah most other place you see really ugly women, since they outnumber lol

Oh and San Francisco is not known as a gay city. WTF? You got obsessions with gay people or somethin?

lol N.I.K is really the gayest and most hated on the boards....followed by me.lol

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2002, 10:05:54 PM »

i think were misunderstanding eachother here..no? you dont think school has a lot of hot chicks, or yes school does, and outside of school u see really ugly women cause their outnumbered, i dunno,

i dont know i dont really notice the ugly ones at my school cause if theres a hot one thats good enough for me, i just look that way, lol. so i see more hot girls than anything, thats what i keep my eye open for at school, lol

Yah and Nah

To be honest I think I was smoking crack when I wrote that lol.

Just ignore when I said "Nah".