Author Topic: The Communion - ritualized Cannibalism?  (Read 748 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:The Communion - ritualized Cannibalism?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2003, 07:55:19 PM »

cannibalism? no, the purpose of the eucharist is stricly a symbolic action that god supposedly wants us to do to remember his son, jesus. i think that cannibalism is not remotely involved with communion just because the whole purpose of the sacrament is representation.. is it not meant to be taken literally. i had some other stuff on my mind but i just forgot.

thanks for your reply. as for the eucharist's purpose, it's also about the transfer of power - just like cannibalistic rituals. i'm not sayin that communion = cannibalism, but I'd like to point out that its symbolism resembles cannibalistic rituals.

Now that I agree with.

And for 7even, FUCK YOU.

quit bitchin^..

your right.. communion resembles and could maybe be compared to cannibalism, but i think that the authors of the bible meant no such relation.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2003, 07:58:29 PM »
How am I bitchin? The guy tells me to delete my account and I can't respond?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2003, 08:01:30 PM »
How am I bitchin? The guy tells me to delete my account and I can't respond?

just dont take him seriously.. for all you know this guy is just fucken with ya for shits and giggles.. ignore the online beef, it'll only cause ya problems.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous