Author Topic: maaaan, i looooovee my school, lol i swear  (Read 553 times)

Doggystylin

Re: maaaan, i looooovee my school, lol i swear
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2002, 08:36:43 AM »
lmao
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2002, 10:26:41 AM »
LMAO @ Bez

Anyways, back to topic. I feel you man. I love my school too eventhough I am completely different from the rest of them (with the exception of my lil clique). Only problem is all the stuck up girls that think they are too good for anyone else but a jock. It don't fade me because high school ain't life. Things will change once I graduate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2002, 11:05:57 AM »
Rod is just mad cuz I asked him why there are so many gay bars in san fransisco...Than he was saying "LA IS WEEK! THE BAY IS WHERE ALL THE GANGS ARE AT...The BAY is Hard!"...and than i just responded with the facts...so now yall wanna trip?

lol....fag, I never said that....

I swear 2 my gradpa's soul yur ass said LA invented gangs and How Yur alwayz in Watts and Roccy pasted how U said "Frisco is a gay city".....U would never say it infront of my face.....

I really dun give a fuc wat U think about me and I HAVE NO IDEA wat yur tryin 2 prove, U live next to fuccin Ice Cube and them up in tha hills, Why does it matter 2 U who's harder?.....Just live yo shit and Rep Where YUR from.....
When U say that shit about Frisco I get Pissed 4 sho, But tell me why is it U get pissed when I talk shit bacc about Watts.....U dun rep watts, why U so protective if it?

PS: There aint HELLA gay bars in Frisco, Shut tha fuc up, Actin like a 3rd grader and shit.....I told U theres 1 bloc called CASTRO and its very famous because of tha fact they have mardi gra there every year.....U dunno shit about here, So pleez stop embarresin yurself.....U see me talkin shit about where U live? lolz, no cuz I dun give a fuc, shit like that aint important 2 me.....Whats important is 2 keep it tru.....pz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2002, 11:11:17 AM »

lol....fag, I never said that....

I swear 2 my gradpa's soul yur ass said LA invented gangs and How Yur alwayz in Watts and Roccy pasted how U said "Frisco is a gay city".....U would never say it infront of my face.....

I really dun give a fuc wat U think about me and I HAVE NO IDEA wat yur tryin 2 prove, U live next to fuccin Ice Cube and them up in tha hills, Why does it matter 2 U who's harder?.....Just live yo shit and Rep Where YUR from.....
When U say that shit about Frisco I get Pissed 4 sho, But tell me why is it U get pissed when I talk shit bacc about Watts.....U dun rep watts, why U so protective if it?

PS: There aint HELLA gay bars in Frisco, Shut tha fuc up, Actin like a 3rd grader and shit.....I told U theres 1 bloc called CASTRO and its very famous because of tha fact they have mardi gra there every year.....U dunno shit about here, So pleez stop embarresin yurself.....U see me talkin shit about where U live? lolz, no cuz I dun give a fuc, shit like that aint important 2 me.....Whats important is 2 keep it tru.....pz.

sorry if u didnt know, but Frisco is KNOWN as the gay city...I didnt invent that steriotype, other people did...but whatever, ure too overprotective over where you're from...And I only got mad when u talked shit on LA...cuz I am from LA...So whatever, quit trippin...

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2002, 11:12:44 AM »
LMAO @ Bez

Anyways, back to topic. I feel you man. I love my school too eventhough I am completely different from the rest of them (with the exception of my lil clique). Only problem is all the stuck up girls that think they are too good for anyone else but a jock. It don't fade me because high school ain't life. Things will change once I graduate.

word i feel you man, it would be better if they gave others a chance too but ohwell, atleast their all over and shit ya know, you dont see this many hot girls all in one place anywhere else

bez

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2002, 11:17:47 AM »
I know I live like thosaunds of miles away but I have never ever ever ever heard of san fran being labeled a gay city.  And considering I know the twin cities is seattle right? City that never sleep? New York?

I have not once in my life heard a referrence to san fran being gay.

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2002, 11:30:39 AM »
stop fuckin up my thread you dickfucks

bez

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2002, 11:36:21 AM »
stop fuckin up my thread you dickfucks

lol at dickfucks

soz man
lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2002, 11:38:57 AM »

lol at dickfucks

soz man
lol

dont worry bez this isnt only towards you, its towards nik and anyone else fuckin shit up off topic... >:(

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2002, 11:50:10 AM »

word i feel you man, it would be better if they gave others a chance too but ohwell, atleast their all over and shit ya know, you dont see this many hot girls all in one place anywhere else

Nah most other place you see really ugly women, since they outnumber lol

Oh and San Francisco is not known as a gay city. WTF? You got obsessions with gay people or somethin?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2002, 11:55:30 AM »

Oh and San Francisco is not known as a gay city. WTF? You got obsessions with gay people or somethin?

i think were misunderstanding eachother here..no? you dont think school has a lot of hot chicks, or yes school does, and outside of school u see really ugly women cause their outnumbered, i dunno,

i dont know i dont really notice the ugly ones at my school cause if theres a hot one thats good enough for me, i just look that way, lol. so i see more hot girls than anything, thats what i keep my eye open for at school, lol

bez

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2002, 12:00:27 PM »

lol N.I.K is really the gayest and most hated on the boards....followed by me.lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2002, 10:05:54 PM »

i think were misunderstanding eachother here..no? you dont think school has a lot of hot chicks, or yes school does, and outside of school u see really ugly women cause their outnumbered, i dunno,

i dont know i dont really notice the ugly ones at my school cause if theres a hot one thats good enough for me, i just look that way, lol. so i see more hot girls than anything, thats what i keep my eye open for at school, lol

Yah and Nah

To be honest I think I was smoking crack when I wrote that lol.

Just ignore when I said "Nah".

THA SAUCE HOUSE