Author Topic: Some of my keystyles  (Read 168 times)

godeatgod

• Lil Geezy
  • Speaking as a child of the 90s
Some of my keystyles
« on: May 24, 2003, 08:51:55 PM »
Please note that I don't listen to all that much rap and I'm real new to free/keystyling so, be easy with the coments.  :)

I spit these flows for the undead zombie/he raped my mother needed some cash and called me/I said yo fuck you im broke as a mofo/he fucked my dad, stole his cash to buy blow/now hes at my dealer asking for the powder/fucker gave him a grand and all he got was baking flour/sniffing that shit it sizzles in his head/blowing up a brain that's been long dead/I'm going out with a bang so I'll fuck this bitch like a true playa/busted on her face and said "hey, thanks kara"

Fuck a whore's ass til she's blue/ with a black tenis shoe/spending all my money all the malls/laces causeing damage to your vaginal walls/moaning as you cum blood/my foot on your back/your face in the mud/after I cum I'll finsish you with a steel rod/done for the day like the Marquia De Sade/I'll end this now in fear of no rent/artistic expressed crushed by our government.

I'm just fucking around now/I'll pull out the big guns later/cos I'm down with my nigga Dragons Raider/Pulling a train on that whore Mrs. Bush, like a plow/GW walked in, as I blew my nut on her face like BLOW/He started talking threesome and I was like "what'd you say?!"/before I could run in came the CIA/ducking bullets, and a flame thrower/kicked Mrs. Bush in the cunt just to show her/that I'm above the United States government/down with Sadam but not from Iraq I was sent from Brazil/to get my fill of white pussy like Buffalo Bill/elderly hips are like hams/but still them old hoes can kick out the jams

I walked into K-Mart and everything was a blur/cos I bump into this girl named Clair Obscur/she look like she had some ass implants in her booty/a replica of J-Lo, wish I was her boyfriend Rudy/I'll close this casket because most goth kiddies don't like rap/bring me the Cold, Disturbed, and all that sap

Sucking on a popsicle like it was Trent Ressnor's cock/she liked the Spice Girls so I pulled my glock/I asked her on a Net date but all she did was mock/picture me a 44 year old perv and her, 16 what a shock

She can't even come up with a good come back/maybe it's cos of the sperm all over her back/she'd fuck any anorexic guy who looks like Brian Warner/slap her young face with his cock and floor her

Why did you ask about my girlfriend Yana?/do you want me and Christy to get it on with ya?/this freaky bitch is wanting a three way/my cock is so famous you have to put it lay away/and as for Chris she isn't a lesbo/she doesn't lick vagina like you hoe

Look at VioletFire/trying to diss me/think you can roll with me sissy?/well if you want in theres a couple things you must know/I don't fuck with black magic and I don't own a crow/I don't wear makeup or act like Satan/black isn't a color that I be paintin'/and I don't fuck with the homo sex either/if you try to suck me off I'll fuck your moms beaver

Ignyte

• 'G'
Re:Some of my keystyles
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 11:28:07 PM »
yeah it was alright, a bit simplistic in some ways and it dropped slightly picked up and dropped.
dont know whats up with that marilyn pic.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 11:55:52 AM »
Not too bad man.. Stick around and keep spittin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 04:29:24 PM »
Not too bad man.. Stick around and keep spittin

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2003, 01:56:46 PM »
 nice job guy, im feelin' it 8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 01:58:12 PM »
that very first line was great (zombie/called me), the rest was aight, keep it up

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 02:31:32 PM »
hmmm.... well u have talent at writting. the subject matter was a lil bit hard core, not that there's anything wrong wit that... lets just say u got a good imagination. keep workin hard cuz u can definitely write!  8)
KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha Gyrl 1-DA
MIDNIGHT SUN PUBLISHING GROUP 2006

buy my album at:

http://www.lulu.com/gyrl1da