Author Topic: whats with monica using 50s beat  (Read 483 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
whats with monica using 50s beat
« on: May 31, 2003, 07:55:20 PM »
you heard her new song, i forget wat its called but it has 50 cent's - the good die young, beat,

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:whats with monica using 50s beat
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 08:04:30 PM »
heres a quarter...

call someone who actually gives a fuck!!!  

as long as she looks good in the vid i'm happy. i would like to take this time to thank j-lo for influencing all the female artists to take off their clothes in hopes of selling some records.

I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 08:07:20 PM »
heres a quarter...

as long as she looks good in the vid i'm happy. i would like to take this time to thank j-lo for influencing all the female artists to take off their clothes in hopes of selling some records.

I'll second that...

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 02:36:15 PM »
heres a quarter...

You take the time to click on the link with the title and write a response  ;D

Call someone who actually gives a fuck to your reply

pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2003, 03:24:42 PM »
heres a quarter...

i cared about his response as do every other hip hop heads on this board.  but u dont kno much about rap since ur busy with ur enya cd's an 50 cent posters

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2003, 04:02:27 PM »
heres a quarter...

by your thinking you must give a fuck because you just wrote a response. now take 50's dick out of your lockjaw. you fucking idiot.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2003, 12:40:39 AM »
heres a quarter...

by your thinking you must give a fuck because you just wrote a response. now take 50's dick out of your lockjaw. you fucking idiot.

wrong.....because every1 who clicked on the link was interested about monica stealing 50's beat........don't steal my insults you fucking idiot

Just take a sec and think about what you did ;)

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 12:43:38 AM »
heres a quarter...

i cared about his response as do every other hip hop heads on this board.  but u dont kno much about rap since ur busy with ur enya cd's an 50 cent posters

lol look at Joe Cock trying to make up for the other thread I blew you up in ;D

Too bad I can't make fun of you.....because I'm not keeping tabs on your dumbass

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2003, 12:46:06 AM »
I can have beef with this whole damn forum and still win  ;D

Stop hanging on the hairs of my balls Joe Cock

;)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2003, 09:32:25 AM »
heres a quarter...

wrong.....because every1 who clicked on the link was interested about monica stealing 50's beat........don't steal my insults you fucking idiot

yeah everyone is interested but no one replys except a dickrider right? lol @ you catching feelings because no one replied with a serious answer to a topic about your hero. just for future reference you can't have something stolen from you that you don't own. that just shows how intelligent you really are. moron.

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2003, 12:23:04 PM »
heres a quarter...

yeah everyone is interested but no one replys except a dickrider right? lol @ you catching feelings because no one replied with a serious answer to a topic about your hero. just for future reference you can't have something stolen from you that you don't own. that just shows how intelligent you really are. moron.

Nah there is no point in you replying if you don't care.....he was just posting news for room
Why don't you go in each thread your not interested in and tell people "call someone who
actually gives a fuck!!!" from now on

yeah like I came to your house and ripped it out of your mouth

fucking idiot ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2003, 12:44:38 PM »
Calm down children.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2003, 12:58:25 PM »
Nah there is no point in you replying if you don't care
no one was replying so i used this topic to thank j-lo for influencing other females to wear less clothing. no one else seemed to have a problem with it except you. shouldn't be suprised.
he was just posting news for room
what? speak english you fool. he asked a question. he didn't post news.
Why don't you go in each thread your not interested in and tell people "call someone who
i'm not an alias so i can't do the same thing twice. besides that it would take too much time.
learn to make sense first. then act like a net thug.
fucking idiot
the irony of that comment amazes me.

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2003, 02:50:08 PM »
Nah there is no point in you replying if you don't care
no one was replying so i used this topic to thank j-lo for influencing other females to wear less clothing. no one else seemed to have a problem with it except you. shouldn't be suprised.
You stupid bitch...no one cares Start your own damn thread ;D
he was just posting news for the room

what? speak english you fool. he asked a question. he didn't post news.
happy now getting a boner becuase I made a typo
i'm not an alias so i can't do the same thing twice. besides that it would take too much time.
learn to make sense first. then act like a net thug.
Stupid bitch what don't you understand
fucking idiot
the irony of that comment amazes me.
The double irony of this statement amazes me with the screen name you have

Go slap your mom around  ;D

« Last Edit: June 02, 2003, 02:50:27 PM by Kain670 »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2003, 03:37:22 PM »