Author Topic: Mauzip = Homosexual?  (Read 569 times)

QL3

Mauzip = Homosexual?
« on: June 01, 2003, 05:34:50 PM »
I dunno but think this cat is gay. He got some pics of TQ in his avatar and sig and hes always drewling for TQ. I remeber reading a post where he said some of his family members were gay and he said aint nuthin wrong wit being gay. now im really starting wonder. why doesnt this bitch just come out say that hes a homo.

budsmokeronly

Re:Mauzip = Homosexual?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 05:39:25 PM »
why are you so concerned about someone you have never even met?  Are you looking for a peice of ass?

QL3

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 05:42:05 PM »
why are you so concerned about someone you have never even met?  Are you looking for a peice of ass?

I ask the same question to u. And why are u so concerned about me?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 05:48:05 PM »
I ask the same question to u. And why are u so concerned about me?

to be honest, I really look up to you, that is why I am so concerned.  Now I need some info:  What is your favorite color, food, movie, sport, and album?  Thanks.

QL3

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2003, 05:50:05 PM »

to be honest, I really look up to you, that is why I am so concerned.  Now I need some info:  What is your favorite color, food, movie, sport, and album?  Thanks.

No Homo
« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 05:50:40 PM by EL Boracho »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2003, 05:53:02 PM »
No Homo

Now I am gay huh?  How did you come to this conclusion?  Is it because of my pictures of Celly Cel and C-Bo, or is it because I look up to you?

Bigg AG

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2003, 05:53:39 PM »

how is he looking for a piece of ass if he never met him jaccass. AC u use to be hella kool and now ur an asshole. ur starting to be like Shhit and have a fuccin  smartass remark for everything i use to respect u but now i think ur jus a really bigg asshole. im out!!!

QL3

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2003, 05:54:48 PM »

how is he looking for a piece of ass if he never met him jaccass. AC u use to be hella kool and now ur an asshole. ur starting to be like Shhit and have a fuccin  smartass remark for everything i use to respect u but now i think ur jus a really bigg asshole. im out!!!

Right On.

Now back to the subject.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2003, 05:55:50 PM »

Gee AG you really hurt my feelings, and I am not sure I can sleep at night now.  Please tell me you didn't mean that :'(

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2003, 05:58:47 PM »
LMAO if anybody is gay it has to be AC fore real LMAO.
im out!!!

*starts to see his Karma go low*

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2003, 06:01:34 PM »
LMAO if anybody is gay it has to be AC fore real LMAO.
im out!!!

*starts to see his Karma go low*

fore real cuz!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2003, 06:27:04 PM »
WTF? Why the hate on Mauzip, and then Grundy? El Boracho and AG, get back in the closet you bitches came out of.

Hater Player

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2003, 06:32:03 PM »
yo holmes u got the fattizt picture of vincente fernandez i give u major respct

Bigg AG

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2003, 06:39:51 PM »
WTF? Why the hate on Mauzip, and then Grundy? El Boracho and AG, get back in the closet you bitches came out of.

jus incase u cant fuccing read! AC was being tha asshole first. and i got nuthing against Mauzip. ok? thank you Asshole #2!!!
im out!!!

Hater Player

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2003, 06:42:19 PM »
chill out holmes sit back n sip a corona u be actin up n shit all da time yo moms needa give u a good ol spankin ese