Author Topic: Mauzip = Homosexual?  (Read 573 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Mauzip = Homosexual?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2003, 06:48:37 PM »
WTF? Why the hate on Mauzip, and then Grundy? El Boracho and AG, get back in the closet you bitches came out of.

jus incase u cant fuccing read! AC was being tha asshole first. and i got nuthing against Mauzip. ok? thank you Asshole #2!!!
im out!!!

Damn, I'm glad you told me you were out. I was worried. Go back to your middle school, and develop a personality.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 06:49:02 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2003, 06:52:36 PM »
Damn, I'm glad you told me you were out. I was worried. Go back to your middle school, and develop a personality.

when you represent Crip to da fullest and constantly put in work, you have no time for school.  

QL3

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2003, 06:54:07 PM »

when you represent Crip to da fullest and constantly put in work, you have no time for school.  

LOL @ you tryin to be an online CRIP

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2003, 07:00:00 PM »
LOL @ you tryin to be an online CRIP

LOL @ you having your head up your ass.

I don't claim no crip, I ain't crazy man, ain't no way I wanna fuck wit Big AG and BaBy G.  I am talking about AG, he ain't got time for middle school because he is keeping it G'd up from the feet up and blued up from the suit up.

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2003, 07:08:00 PM »
I for one know that I would never want to cross paths with AG; I mean a big tough guy like that, what chance do I got? Not much of a chance I tell you. Have you ever seen the guy? He looks straight up like a krazzzzyyy azz gangsta  ::)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2003, 07:12:46 PM »
HELLO MUTHA, HELLO FATHA
GREETINGS FROM CAMP MARIJUANA
COKE IS GOOD, CRACK IS BETTER
I'M SO FUCKED UP I CAN'T WRITE THIS GAWDAMN LETTER ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2003, 07:14:17 PM »
I remember a couple of years ago this one guy was doing the Cabbage Patch while TQ's "Westside" was on radio....now we thought he was gay.

Bigg AG

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2003, 07:19:07 PM »
LMAO
first off Jamal i mean LiqiudNitrogen shut tha fucc up

AC ur gay im going to high skool stupid ass and maybe i dont got time for skool like ur computer nerd ass.

BBA stop sticcing up for ur butt buddy AC ok?

Hater Playa Chupa Mi Vedga Pendejo. im out!!!

QL3

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2003, 07:21:41 PM »
AC is a fuckin nerd. He has 2845 posts. What a loser.

QL3

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2003, 07:22:39 PM »
I remember a couple of years ago this one guy was doing the Cabbage Patch while TQ's "Westside" was on radio....now we thought he was gay.

It must have been mauzip.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2003, 07:27:32 PM »

Sign this guy up for junior detectives, I think we found ourselves the next sherlock holmes.
First he solved the mystery of mauzip's sexuality due to his liking of TQ, and next he solved the mystery of me being a nerd due to my post count.

Whats next, solving the mystery of Big AG only being a net banger and not putting in work for the set :o

Bigg AG

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2003, 07:31:46 PM »

Sign this guy up for junior detectives, I think we found ourselves the next sherlock holmes.
First he solved the mystery of mauzip's sexuality due to his liking of TQ, and next he solved the mystery of me being a nerd due to my post count.

Whats next, solving the mystery of Big AG only being a net banger and not putting in work for the set :o

at least i got tha balls to be in a gang. if i had tha choice weather to be in it or not i wouldnt be in it. but ur an asshole and a nerd so FUCC U. im out!!!

QL3

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2003, 07:33:44 PM »

detective? ..lol.. I just looked at ur post count stupid. Don't get exited u fuckin low life.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 07:34:19 PM by EL Boracho »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2003, 07:34:13 PM »
In a gang? LMAO. Bitch, you are 13, your balls ain't even dropped yet. The Mickey Mouse Club ain't a gang, contrary to what them foolz is tellin ya.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2003, 07:35:05 PM »
detective? lol I just look at ur post count stupid. Don't get exited u fuckin low life.

damn man, don't be giving out your secrets, or else you will never make top detective.