Author Topic: Color changin click- Bobby booshay 2...tight shit  (Read 238 times)

2DaMtHrOwEd

• 'G'
Color changin click- Bobby booshay 2...tight shit
« on: June 01, 2003, 06:46:42 PM »
this shit is dope foreal peep game...them boyz outa texas been wreckin it for a while now but they upped there game a lil wit this one....chamillionaire damm this nigga  is gonna blow like a muh he sud anyway dam if his boy lil flip got a deal for 22 mill he deserves at least 44 mil...jk he dont need a deal boyz already got pockets fatta than j lo's and oprahs ass sown together...
Gold diggaz get pennies plenty hoes don't get any
if she's a strippa I'm gon tip her with a counterfeit 20
Goin to get the new J's if foot locker ain't got em
I'm gon grab the store clerk and drop him in the rock bottom
Shh... I'm bout to sneak up on Bin Laden
Ask him where he been hidin, then slap the snot out him
Pay top tolla for hungry rot weiler
Make you eat his dog food and see how quick you can run patna

QL3

Re:Color changin click- Bobby booshay 2...tight shit
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 06:48:35 PM »
was this the man you were lookin for?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 06:49:01 PM by EL Boracho »

soufside

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 06:49:35 PM »
dem norfsidaz iz really puttin in work dam i miss houstone

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 07:36:20 PM »

Damn, you can't even spell "Houston"... anyway, Paul Wall and Chamillionaire are pretty tight. I think they're the best thing outta Houston since DJ Screw lit a fire in it years ago. Lil Flip is alright, but he gets boring after a while. The Source has had a story about PW and C in the last, 3 or four issues.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 04:30:02 AM »

Damn, you can't even spell "Houston"... anyway, Paul Wall and Chamillionaire are pretty tight. I think they're the best thing outta Houston since DJ Screw lit a fire in it years ago. Lil Flip is alright, but he gets boring after a while. The Source has had a story about PW and C in the last, 3 or four issues.

mannnnnnn u must be crazy... them clowns dont rap about shit but money and cars..

man tha best thing out of houston is 3 cats out of dj screws screwed up click

esg- tha real s.u.c freestyle king

hawk- tha best mc in houston ..can run laps around scarface and lil flip 2getha

z-ro-  hard 2 explain u jus gotta listen 2 him.. he never has dropped a bullshit album ..

tha color changin click aint shit but a cash money clone.. chamillion is tha best rapper in it...but all they talk rap about is money...

real niggas in h-town dont even listen 2 these clowns.. everybody is on hawk,z-ro and esg,.. not these cats..

trust me ..its people in h-town greater than tha c.c.c.  ... trust

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2003, 05:54:36 AM »
I havent heard them but i like z-ro and hawk...

whats the score got a review of any released stuff bro ?

I like to make informative decisions an try to give everything justice ;)

pZ

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2003, 09:07:16 AM »

mannnnnnn u must be crazy... them clowns dont rap about shit but money and cars..

man tha best thing out of houston is 3 cats out of dj screws screwed up click

esg- tha real s.u.c freestyle king

hawk- tha best mc in houston ..can run laps around scarface and lil flip 2getha

z-ro-  hard 2 explain u jus gotta listen 2 him.. he never has dropped a bullshit album ..

tha color changin click aint shit but a cash money clone.. chamillion is tha best rapper in it...but all they talk rap about is money...

real niggas in h-town dont even listen 2 these clowns.. everybody is on hawk,z-ro and esg,.. not these cats..

trust me ..its people in h-town greater than tha c.c.c.  ... trust

With my DJ Screw comment, I mean everything that he did, including the Screwed Up Click and those that came from it. I remember when he died, most of my town was fucked up (Screw is from my hometown, Smithville) Everyone was fighting about who was gettin his shit, it was kinda bad.

I listen to Z-ro and ESG as well. There is alot of bullshit in Houston though, so PW and Cham are pretty decent when it comes to some music comin outta there... not everyone from H-town is the shit.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

soufside

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 03:07:57 PM »
i didnt spell houstone wrong i say it dat way hous-tone

2DaMtHrOwEd

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 01:43:03 AM »
LOL@cashmoney clones maybe if i made a post paul wall is white everyone wud hop on there nutz lol jk but u must have not heard there newer shit it anit all bout flossin but its tight the way they rap bout ballin anyway they do it in a skillful way there word play is on sum other shit its str8 playa shit chamillion cud rap gansta if he wanted he has a flow where he starts off rappin g shit then explains how easy it is and how he can do it better jus like that ..lol ...COLOR CHANGIN CLICK IS RUNNIN DA UNDA GROUND RECONIZE GAME
Gold diggaz get pennies plenty hoes don't get any
if she's a strippa I'm gon tip her with a counterfeit 20
Goin to get the new J's if foot locker ain't got em
I'm gon grab the store clerk and drop him in the rock bottom
Shh... I'm bout to sneak up on Bin Laden
Ask him where he been hidin, then slap the snot out him
Pay top tolla for hungry rot weiler
Make you eat his dog food and see how quick you can run patna

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 08:48:44 PM »
u must be crazy... dude i know paul is white ..could care less if he wasnt..ccc aint runnin tha underground in hustle-town...

yeah they runnin tha north...  but where im from... hiram clarke...tha southside of tha houston.. we jam nuthin but screw..im 400 tapes deep in screw...greys and clears...tha old cats like myself dont fuck wit them young niggas...cuz they cant freestyle... all they shit is written... them niggas hasnt freestyle since they 1st swishahouse tape...

hell they didnt do it when they was in tha house... only 3 niggas did it in tha house... big pic big tiger and archie lee...

hell stave (slim) didnt do it and he was consider tha throwdest in tha north...i know mo shit about h-town underground probably mo than u...

hell jus check out tha sig... u must dont know 2 much about them niggas if u dont know that is...and its been there since i join..

aint plexin...wit ya or nathin...but bobby booshay 2 was sorry and part 1 was 2...

when chamillions solo mixtape drops tha mixtape messiah then we will see if he is holdin in h-town... cuz he show aint fuckin wit z-ro or hawk i know that 4 damn sho...

50 50 is tha tightest 2 me cuz he hardly raps about cars and shit ... he's on some real shit now... m.o.e was tight...

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2003, 12:05:17 AM »
Funny you brought up the Solo album... that shit was supposed to drop a month or two ago, but never did because they didn't get a major deal, so they pushed it back.