Author Topic: EL BORACHO  (Read 220 times)

QL3

Re:EL BORACHO
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2003, 10:18:29 PM »
I was posting at the outbound section. Just Let it go u obbsessed moron.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 10:19:20 PM by EL Boracho »

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2003, 10:19:46 PM »
Desi why hasn't manhood found you? You're a fuckin pussy man. No fuckin lie but you're a lil bitch ass pussy who talks shit behind a screen, sets up fights, and then bitches out of them. Then continues to talk shit. Pussy ass fuckin hindu. Get off my big nutz you ugly ass muhfucka. You look like a mix between a ugly hindu whore and a monkey. With your fuckin down-syndrome retarded looking face

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2003, 10:20:16 PM »
Hey nutsack, even though u dont have a life ts taking u a long fuckin time to figure some simple stuff out, so lemme help u:

check this post this dude made:

has anyone heard of saigon? i think he released a mixtape. Does anyone know the name of it? hes on feat on Sly's album. I think hes sick.

made exactly at 10:17...and I made a post just 29 seconds ago on this thread, and on TOT after that. Do you look stupid yet?

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2003, 10:23:08 PM »
Get off my big nutz

At least he admits he likes to be ironic a lot ::)

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2003, 10:23:58 PM »
Look stupid? Me? LMAO. For your own good, please don't ever comment on another person's appearance you fuckin monkey. Cockeyed bitch with your fucked up ass face. Gain some weight, eat for heaven's sake. You look like ghandi man. Jesus Christ what the fuck is up with your face man seriously that shit is disgusting. Do they make you attend class with a mask over your face so you dont distract people or something? You nasty lookin hindu piece of shit. Your kind has spread AIDS throughout the world man you little nasty asses.

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2003, 10:26:09 PM »
Get off my big nutz

At least he admits he likes to be ironic a lot ::)

Your statement WOULD have made sense if you said "He's being ironic". But do to the lack of grasp you have on the English language, probably because you're an illegal immigrant fresh from Mumbai, it doesn't make sense.

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2003, 10:43:10 PM »
wow what an original diss....it really made me cry :'(

boo fuckin hoo....but remember jamal, uve been xposed as an idiot ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2003, 10:53:38 PM »
Look stupid? Me? LMAO. For your own good, please don't ever comment on another person's appearance you fuckin monkey. Cockeyed bitch with your fucked up ass face. Gain some weight, eat for heaven's sake. You look like ghandi man. Jesus Christ what the fuck is up with your face man seriously that shit is disgusting. Do they make you attend class with a mask over your face so you dont distract people or something? You nasty lookin hindu piece of shit. Your kind has spread AIDS throughout the world man you little nasty asses.

apart from congratulating the originality and the harshness of the diss....I would like to say plz shut ur little bitch trap up. u repeatedly come back to a board where ur not wanted at all. that itself shows ur gayness...but since uve registered under this name on april 30th, in 3 days alone u have managed to make 135 posts...how much cooler can a net-gangsta get!  ::)

Sonned for the thousand and 3rd time 8)

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2003, 10:56:33 PM »
LMAO. Me exposed as an idiot? Umm yea ::)
Dumbass bitch, I proved you wrong on so many statements you've made, especially in TOT. And you think that this has made me look like an idiot? LOL...ok Kunal. I feel really sorry for you man. You consider these people like your real friends or E-HOMIES as you call them....LMAO. Even if anyone ever would make me look like an idiot (not likely, especially by somebody with an IQ as low as yours), so fuckin what? WOW a board of dorks think I'm an idiot, but then again they're your E-HOMIES so you would care. Like the time you cared when you were exposed as the PUSSSSSYYYY.

LiqwidNitrogen

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2003, 10:58:13 PM »

apart from congratulating the originality and the harshness of the diss....I would like to say plz shut ur little bitch trap up. u repeatedly come back to a board where ur not wanted at all. that itself shows ur gayness...but since uve registered under this name on april 30th, in 3 days alone u have managed to make 135 posts...how much cooler can a net-gangsta get!  ::)

Sonned for the thousand and 3rd time 8)

April 30th you say? Can you count? Wouldn't that be 31 days? LMAO.

SONNED again. 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2003, 11:00:41 PM »
Yeah I exposed u as an idiot for thinking El Boracho was me...I guess it'll take u a while to figure that one out.

oh yeah and I meant May 30th, fool 8)

Jome

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2003, 11:01:07 PM »
For christ sake..
I advice Seer to go wild with the +b-button, until then this is locked.