Author Topic: Albums you want that you can't seem to find  (Read 1042 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:Albums you want that you can't seem to find
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2003, 10:17:13 PM »
U should just get it online at half.com krimson, thats your best bet and cheapest too

I also notice u buy alot of cd's, do you buy them in stores??? if so u should try to buy them online at half.com, secondspin.com or amazon cause believe u will save alot of $$$$$ and will have extra $$$$$ to buy more

I use to buy lots of cd's in stores but now I usually only stick to the used cd's at stores, cheapest prices are online

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2003, 10:21:04 PM »
U should just get it online at half.com krimson, thats your best bet and cheapest too

I also notice u buy alot of cd's, do you buy them in stores??? if so u should try to buy them online at half.com, secondspin.com or amazon cause believe u will save alot of $$$$$ and will have extra $$$$$ to buy more

I use to buy lots of cd's in stores but now I usually only stick to the used cd's at stores, cheapest prices are online

Coo thanks for the advice man... ;)...I'll probably look for the ones I can't find in stores online

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2003, 10:30:18 PM »

Yeah i sometimes do that but if u do that then the artist doesn't get his money and it doesn't count as a sale. If i wana support the artist ill just buy it. If i don't feel like spending money ill get it used.

Krimson, Try second spin on Ventura Blvd. I've boughten many used cds there for a good price. There each 6$ Its right in shermon oaks plus they have a good hiphop section.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2003, 01:06:40 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
oh i definitely buy cd's new and support the artist
for example, next week iam gonna support Roscoe and brotha lynch hung ;D    however i dont always have the luxury of money so if i find a cd cheaper online then i buy it

Quakaveli

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2003, 01:08:06 AM »
RAPQUAKE- Parental Advisory: Explicit Shaking
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 01:08:28 AM by Desi Quake »

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2003, 01:08:53 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
oh i definitely buy cd's new and support the artist
for example, next week iam gonna support Roscoe and brotha lynch hung ;D    however i dont always have the luxury of money so if i find a cd cheaper online then i buy it

yeah same here, when im low in cash i just buy it used. Btw, how is buyin online cheaper? don't u pay shipping?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2003, 01:11:58 AM »

Yeah i sometimes do that but if u do that then the artist doesn't get his money and it doesn't count as a sale. If i wana support the artist ill just buy it. If i don't feel like spending money ill get it used.

Krimson, Try second spin on Ventura Blvd. I've boughten many used cds there for a good price. There each 6$ Its right in shermon oaks plus they have a good hiphop section.

Yeah thanks...I go there a lot...lol...I love their used section of Rap cds...they have a good selection...

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2003, 04:26:10 PM »
damn all those secondspin stores sound like they are worth the drive, theres one in santa monica i believe and then that one in sherman oaks, this weekend i might take a little roadtrip ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2003, 07:35:38 PM »
lil tip....lil mom & pops shops have alot of rare cds....at least round here.and on the east its alot easier to get east albums.i could find any big l album on vinal

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2003, 08:52:07 PM »
damn all those secondspin stores sound like they are worth the drive, theres one in santa monica i believe and then that one in sherman oaks, this weekend i might take a little roadtrip ;D

Yeah go there if you like but the one I go to....didnt have any shit that I wanted...its pretty much the same as wherehouse....and Rip~Ya~Head~Off thanks...I'm really looking for that Big L cd...I'll prolly have to order it....

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2003, 11:04:37 PM »
Realizm, buying cd's is cheaper depending on where u buy cd's, for example half.com has some of the cheapest cd prices ever, used or new, i have bought cd's there for like 3 bucks even rare cd's too, also check out this site, these cd's are new but way cheaper than in stores

http://cheap-cds.com/surf/home

u just gotta find your way around the net, also Ebay is good to check for the more common cd's such as the ones Krimson is tryin to find but your not guaranteed to win them ;D

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2003, 08:03:32 AM »
I'm feigning for that Van Gogh- album by Ras Kass.
I know it's outta print or hasn't been released, but I'm pretty sure there's ways of getting it.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2003, 06:12:57 PM »

Yep yep.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2003, 06:35:18 PM »
Green Eyez (from Damu Ridas) - High Blood Pressure
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2003, 09:40:37 PM »
Realizm, buying cd's is cheaper depending on where u buy cd's, for example half.com has some of the cheapest cd prices ever, used or new, i have bought cd's there for like 3 bucks even rare cd's too, also check out this site, these cd's are new but way cheaper than in stores

http://cheap-cds.com/surf/home

u just gotta find your way around the net, also Ebay is good to check for the more common cd's such as the ones Krimson is tryin to find but your not guaranteed to win them ;D

good lookin. I'll try that.