Author Topic: Method Man Calls Snoop 'One Of The Worst Rap Actors In The Game Right Now'  (Read 1240 times)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Shit when i read this i thought it said "one of the worst rap ACTS in the game"

i was like whoa!

Oh well

D.R.E.-Dogg

an method man is a MUCH BETTER RAPPER THAN SNOOP HAS EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE.  

no he's definatly not

what movies was ODB in? or was meth refering to rappin..? in this case this is kinda fucked up in my oppinion since they homies n shit

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
joe u dont know shit bout snoop, u think his pop n cant rap n shit..........but u chat shit, u jus keep listenin to ya lil homebwoy eminem cuz u can relate to his sorrow n shit jus like a nigga can relate to what snoop spits........

snoop has done mo for hip hop, then both method man n eminem

and the line about snoop fuckin up is about gettin cought with police n shit with weed and nearly gettin shot to probably, he wouldnt diss snoop cuz unlike some idiots on wcc, that nigga like redman both know snoops fuckin ill on a mic and done nuff shit fo hip hop

i aint even gonna waste my time from now on when it come to comments from jome, joe and co when it comes to snoop as a rapper..................i mean wasnt someone recently comparin him to nelly n shit??? lmao........i mean dya all listen one track or a album, that shit was fo the ladies, get over it, listen to his whole album n tell me if u can compare him to them...........that shit cracked me up............and its funny how everyone was packin ja rule for singin but as soon as busta did it on a joint with mariah no one says shit cuz he did a diss with the white hero eminem...........

i aint even tryna diss by being racist or anything but im gettin sick of these white kids packin snoop sayin his sold out n shit(lmao........most ppl dont even know what sellin out is) jus cuz they cant relate to him...........truth is, snoop makes joint fo young street niggaz and obviously he got the club joints fo the ladies n shit to.......he couldnt giv a shit what some of y'all kats think juz cuz u cant relate to him cuz u aint lived a harsh life like a nigga back in the day

some of y'all act like lil idiots...........get all happy when snoop gets dissed and some of the pretenders sayin they fans make me laugh to.........

fuck it, i could go on for ages, but its obvious some of y'all dont know alot of basic hip hop shit.........who cares if u got knowledge about rap, some of y'all need to wake the fuck up....................................

now for method to say that about snoop is pretty cheeky but if thats what he feels, then its like that, plus his never worked with snoop befo acting anyways.........so he might change his mind u never know............as long as snoop steps up his acting of course!

pizzeace

pappy

hey shit for brains,  please tell me once where i fuckin mentioned eminem in this fuckin thread.  Please find one fuckin thread when i dick ride eminem.  There are a lot of rappers i put ahead of eminem so please dont try an play that im an eminem dickrider shit.  Please tell me where in this fuckin thread did i say snoop sold out.  I DIDNT U FUCKIN MORON.  Snoop is wack cuz he fell the fuck off.  His flow is so overatted now.  Lyrically he was never anything special but now he is jus fuckin sad.  when was the last time snoop actually displayed emotion on the track like her actually gave a fuck.  an if it wasnt for a catchy single by the neptunes snoop would of barely went gold if that much.  an oh yea news alert its not jus white people that think snoop is fuckin wack now.  an oh yea ive been sayin snoop has been wack  for while now even long b4 beautilful dropped.  Long b4 there was even talk of the neptunes producing on paid the cost to be the boss.  so duke u jus got  sonned what cha gotta say about that

PeanutButter

an method man is a MUCH BETTER RAPPER THAN SNOOP HAS EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE.  

no he's definatly not

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
its not like its a secret.

music tip:94 meth>93 snoop
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

dexter

93 Snoop>94 Meth

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
93 Snoop>94 Meth
LMMFAO!!!
lyrics:meth
flow:snoop
mic presence:meth
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

This is what Method Man said later on, obviously trying to clear things up...

On Tuesday, however, the Wu-Tang rapper said that what he meant by his comments (which he claimed to not remember making) was that most rappers should not step outside their acting ranges.

"We're not Will Smiths yet," he said. "When I say he's the worst out of all of us, I mean all of us aren't actors. I was playing. When I seen him in 'Half Baked,' he did his thing. That was Snoop. ... I got love for Snoop when Snoop plays Snoop parts. ... Me and Red ain't actors, we suck too. ... I'm not sh--ting on him. That's my n---a right there."

So I guess we misunderstood what he was trying to say ???

JoeDick why you trip so hard on Snoop all the time?  If you dont like him that much, why you even waste your time and breathe replying to this.?  Your trying to prove something that a) no one cares about, and b) no one is going to agree with....except for a few maybe.......but last time I checked, this wasnt a "Bash SnoopDogg thread"...

Peace  8)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 02:47:17 PM by Represent. »

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
93 Snoop is the greatest rapper to even grace the microphone, and method man was never better than snoop was back in the day, even to this day i think snoop is much better than meth but this is debatable but i think 93 snoop>94 meth most people will agree with!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
until you give examples to back up your statement it really means nothing. so unless that moment comes:
93 snoop vs 94 meth

yup!!

PLANT

until you give examples to back up your statement it really means nothing. so unless that moment comes:
93 snoop vs 94 meth

yup!!

the same can be said for you smartass...where are your examples?  I see just a difference of opinion....

BTW, IMO Snoop was and is STILL better than Method Man...6 Albums deep, 2 soon to be 3 Eastsidaz albums, soon to be a 213 album and many more...Plus look at all the people Snoop put up on game and Hes been riding shotgun with Dre on 3 classic albums (Chronic, Doggystyle, 2001)....

Compared to 2 albums from Method Man (One Classic, and the other one crap) and a Method Man and Redman album that was dope....

Snoops wayyyy better than Method Man and has had a much better career and it will continue to be that way with 213, Eastsidaz ect and so on.....

Not taking away anything from Meth, hes dope, but not on Snoop's level.

Peace 8)

The Watcher

why is everyone talkin about their rappin skills? meth is talkin about snoops actin skills
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
93 snoop vs 94 meth

yup!!

the same can be said for you smartass...where are your examples?  I see just a difference of opinion....

BTW, IMO Snoop was and is STILL better than Method Man...6 Albums deep, 2 soon to be 3 Eastsidaz albums, soon to be a 213 album and many more...Plus look at all the people Snoop put up on game and Hes been riding shotgun with Dre on 3 classic albums (Chronic, Doggystyle, 2001)....

Compared to 2 albums from Method Man (One Classic, and the other one crap) and a Method Man and Redman album that was dope....

Snoops wayyyy better than Method Man and has had a much better career and it will continue to be that way with 213, Eastsidaz ect and so on.....

Not taking away anything from Meth, hes dope, but not on Snoop's level.

Peace 8)
umm no. i actually gave examples of who was better at what in their primes. once again:
93 snoop vs 94 meth

what the hell is so hard to understand about that? snoop has never been an amazing lyricist and with that laid back flow it doesn't help his mic presence at all. its not like i just made this shit up. its apparent in their music. no one has disagreed with me about the previous categories so i don't see how snoop can be better. not to mention meth was still spitting fire after tical on all his guest appearances and even up to the last album with redman while snoop steadily declined.
making albums and bringing other rappers into the business have nothing to do with skills so i'm not touching on that subject. snoop might be a bigger icon but better rapper? hell no.

Jome

why is everyone talkin about their rappin skills? meth is talkin about snoops actin skills

Because everybody knows Method Man was telling the truth.