Author Topic: Method Man Calls Snoop 'One Of The Worst Rap Actors In The Game Right Now'  (Read 1222 times)

pappy

why shouldnt i bash snoop.  aint that the point of the forum to discuss your opinion.  this woule be a very boring place if every1 said snoop was a god.

smerlus

i thought 98% of the posters here thought snoop was god......anyways, for the most part...who raps better than who is a matter of opinion....you can debate until the end of time, switch rappers out, put new ones in, you'll never get everyone's consent on that topic

snoop DOES fucking suck at acting though, and if you don't agree, you must be used to watching power rangers and straight-to-video movies.

dexter

Snoop is a good actor.

israelihiphop

Method man sounds bitter..it's true Snoop sucks but Meth has even been dissing ODB lately and that ain't cool

platinumk777

Method man sounds bitter..it's true Snoop sucks but Meth has even been dissing ODB lately and that ain't cool

good point

Smooth

hey shit for brains,  please tell me once where i fuckin mentioned eminem in this fuckin thread.  Please find one fuckin thread when i dick ride eminem.  There are a lot of rappers i put ahead of eminem so please dont try an play that im an eminem dickrider shit.  Please tell me where in this fuckin thread did i say snoop sold out.  I DIDNT U FUCKIN MORON.  Snoop is wack cuz he fell the fuck off.  His flow is so overatted now.  Lyrically he was never anything special but now he is jus fuckin sad.  when was the last time snoop actually displayed emotion on the track like her actually gave a fuck.  an if it wasnt for a catchy single by the neptunes snoop would of barely went gold if that much.  an oh yea news alert its not jus white people that think snoop is fuckin wack now.  an oh yea ive been sayin snoop has been wack  for while now even long b4 beautilful dropped.  Long b4 there was even talk of the neptunes producing on paid the cost to be the boss.  so duke u jus got  sonned what cha gotta say about that

Why do you go outta your way all the time to make Snoop look soooo bad... haha man it seems like that's all your out for... I think we all know you don't like anything from Snoop after Doggystyle... but for you to say "an method man is a MUCH BETTER RAPPER THAN SNOOP HAS EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE." I dunno if I can even take that serious man.... it's kinda obvious your main reason your doin that is to try and piss off big snoop fans... but I mean people could easily say the same about your favourite rappers & shit... You should just kinda ease on the Snoop hating Playa...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Quakaveli

lol personally I dont think Snoop can touch method, meths pretty dope, snoops fallen off, sucks now usually...used to be my favorite rapper when I started listening to rap too  :-\

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
hey shit for brains,  please tell me once where i fuckin mentioned eminem in this fuckin thread.  Please find one fuckin thread when i dick ride eminem.  There are a lot of rappers i put ahead of eminem so please dont try an play that im an eminem dickrider shit.  Please tell me where in this fuckin thread did i say snoop sold out.  I DIDNT U FUCKIN MORON.  Snoop is wack cuz he fell the fuck off.  His flow is so overatted now.  Lyrically he was never anything special but now he is jus fuckin sad.  when was the last time snoop actually displayed emotion on the track like her actually gave a fuck.  an if it wasnt for a catchy single by the neptunes snoop would of barely went gold if that much.  an oh yea news alert its not jus white people that think snoop is fuckin wack now.  an oh yea ive been sayin snoop has been wack  for while now even long b4 beautilful dropped.  Long b4 there was even talk of the neptunes producing on paid the cost to be the boss.  so duke u jus got  sonned what cha gotta say about that

Why do you go outta your way all the time to make Snoop look soooo bad... haha man it seems like that's all your out for... I think we all know you don't like anything from Snoop after Doggystyle... but for you to say "an method man is a MUCH BETTER RAPPER THAN SNOOP HAS EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE." I dunno if I can even take that serious man.... it's kinda obvious your main reason your doin that is to try and piss off big snoop fans... but I mean people could easily say the same about your favourite rappers & shit... You should just kinda ease on the Snoop hating Playa...

haha word, dawg i wouldnt even waste time replyin to his posts about snoop, they aint shit..........he took it personally though callin me a "fuckin moron" lolol....."moron" is on some real gay shit, but its what he feels so let the foo be playa

pappy

haha word, dawg i wouldnt even waste time replyin to his posts about snoop, they aint shit..........he took it personally though callin me a "fuckin moron" lolol....."moron" is on some real gay shit, but its what he feels so let the foo be playa
moron how is that gay shit,  what is that a word u dont understand.  an my post aint shit.  atleast i have reason to back up my arguments, u dont.  why should snoop fans be allowed to flood the board an talk about if they were ever to have a homosexual experience u would choose snoop but i post some real shit im asked why do i waste my time.  could it be people dont like the truth.  an smooth over the long haul of there careers i do feel method man has been a better an more consistant rapper.  considering when it comes to any part of skill on the mic snoop is severly acking now while method man is dope

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Why do some posters allways gotta call others gay.........so childish.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

budsmokeronly

Why do some posters allways gotta call others gay.........so childish.

shut up you homo.