Author Topic: Bob Marley  (Read 330 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Bob Marley
« on: June 03, 2003, 11:11:40 AM »
ok lately I been feeling some Reggae type music...I just thought hey this shit is pretty dope...so I thought I've heard a lot about Bob Marley but I've never heard any of his shit....can anyone recommend any of his cds or songs for me to download?  Thanks... 8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Bob Marley
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 11:53:54 AM »
is this love
jammin
legalize it
no woman no cry
get up stand up
bufallo soldier
i shot the sheriff
stir it up
smoke 2 joints

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2003, 11:57:25 AM »
is this love
jammin
legalize it
no woman no cry
get up stand up
bufallo soldier
i shot the sheriff
stir it up
smoke 2 joints

Alright thanks a lot dogg...I'll download some of these right now...... 8)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2003, 12:15:22 PM »
go and buy the Legend cd trust me everyone should have the cd.....and the song yo have to download is "Could you be loved"

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2003, 12:24:02 PM »
go and buy the Legend cd trust me everyone should have the cd.....and the song yo have to download is "Could you be loved"

Thanks E. J. Rizo...I'm downloading that song right now....I'll probably check that cd out sometime this week... ;)

QL3

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 04:01:24 PM »
ok lately I been feeling some Reggae type music...I just thought hey this shit is pretty dope...so I thought I've heard a lot about Bob Marley but I've never heard any of his shit....can anyone recommend any of his cds or songs for me to download?  Thanks... 8)

lol....a white boy listening to bob marley? ..lmao!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 04:02:38 PM »

lol....a white boy listening to bob marley? ..lmao!!

lol.....bin laden listening to hip hop? ..lmao!!

QL3

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2003, 04:17:53 PM »

the united states wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for Arabs. Respect us you fuckin white piece of shit. Is it time for you to go clean your trailor park.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2003, 04:20:24 PM »

the united states wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for Arabs. Respect us you fuckin white piece of shit. Is it time for you to go clean your trailor park.

Actually Arab countries wouldnt be shit without the United States...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2003, 04:21:24 PM »
Legend is the bombest fucken cd ever created.

Exodus is a dope track, and im white and i listen to bob marley all the time.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2003, 04:22:08 PM »

Actually Arab countries wouldnt be shit without the United States...

Actually Arab countries are shit because of the United States.. ooh i love it.

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

QL3

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2003, 04:26:55 PM »
I still think its funny that a white boy wants to listen to Bob Marley...lol. U must be ashamed to be a white. I know i would too if i was white. lol...You'll never see a hindu listenin to bob marley.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2003, 04:29:23 PM »
I still think its funny that a white boy wants to listen to Bob Marley...lol. U must be ashamed to be a white. I know i would too if i was white. lol...You'll never see a hindu listenin to bob marley.

I've never seen a hindu listening to hip hop...now that shit would probably funny...with that towel on their head bobbing their head and shit...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2003, 04:29:41 PM »
hopefully i'll never see a hindu alive

thats how we do..

QL3

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2003, 04:33:01 PM »

I've never seen a hindu listening to hip hop...now that shit would probably funny...with that towel on their head bobbing their head and shit...

I could imagin u  bobbin your head singing bob marleys lyrics wit a jamaican accent. A white wit a jamaican accent, now thats funny ....lol