Author Topic: Ill Natural vs Vitodeluca  (Read 539 times)

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
Ill Natural vs Vitodeluca
« on: June 03, 2003, 02:15:10 PM »
Ive been peeping some of the shit on hea.. so far i ain't all that impressed.. Yall throw some sissy ass punches. So i'm calling ANYONE out... heres the rules

10-15 bars
deadline: one day after opponent checks in
First to 5 votes wins
Votes must be explained, crew votes allowed

Bring it
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 12:14:06 PM by ill natural »
Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman.
You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you in that pussy
Maybe she felt you didn't share any similar interests
Or Maybe you're an asshole who couldnt sweet talk a princess.
- Aesop Rock

Ill Natural has spoken... Y'all may be seated

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Ill Natural vs ___________
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 04:45:28 PM »
Allright man, spit, I'll reply quick.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 06:42:10 AM »
Check the rules... it says 24 hrs after opponent checks in.. You better have your verse done b

Im nice with statements, ill throw "punches" just to make you "face it"/
as i bust in laymens, i'll knock you the fuck out...to "paraphrase" it /
small fry, ill gouge out your eyes...spit and leave burn blisters/
cuz you verse me is like a "contortionist and a paraplegic" in a pick up game of "twister"/
Soon leaving, voters are sleeping... you give "battle BORED" a new meaning/
He's thru...leave him!, let his soul get taken by this demons into a new region/
Ya need to/ get your "head out of your ass" and stop "talking shit" /
A lot of kids/ think if ya don't see something it's not there...but then how does ill nat exist?/
he almost struck greatness... but I hit him back./
Even if he wrote the sickest rap he'd be ripped in half down the ass. /
Now your "half ass" lame. Ill Naturals etched in your memory when I "tag your brain"/.
Vito is lackin game, each rap's the same. I'll leave him slain and bust his ass/
Ya whole style is like "poor pregnancy tests", no one knows where the "plus" is at/
Ya shoulda submitted to me. Try to rap? Ya won't be forgiven V/
Ya battling "satan's child"...I was born with a "hot delivery"////////

And that's how we throw some motherfucking punches... yall write poetry
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 06:54:52 AM by ill natural »
- Aesop Rock

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 10:01:59 AM »
Ayight, so I'll have it up by 24 hours from this morning?  Or yesterday evening?  Anyways, I'll post it today, you prolly wanna change the name of the thread to ill natural vs. vitodeluca so people will know to vote.  Any KO's in this, or just straight to 5?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
Re:Ill Natural vs Vitodeluca
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 12:14:52 PM »
First to 5 wins.. KO only if someone gets 5 votes and the other gets none by then.
- Aesop Rock

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 12:40:02 PM »
Attention everyone, class is in session, vito's appointed to teach this bitch ill a lesson....

Little bitch lass tryin' to switch to the head-a-the-class, like a male givin birth get ya head-outta-ya-ass,//
premature ejaculater tryin' to "come up fast", only "footnote" I'll need is when you note my foot in yo ass,//
style remindin' me of prom-dances n church-lunches, your wins got non-chances cause you came with weak-"punches" (non-spiked, get it?)//
battle-incontinent, ya can't win with regularity, stop prattlin'-shit, between you and me there's skill disparity,//
206 posts and you still ain't got shit on me, weak ass recycled punches that I won't take personally, your rhymes got no "personality" (personals),//
don't talk shit on W-C-C, we-ain't-sissy, we'll school newbie shit talkin' VDK's in many ways, some one come to your-AID-please!//
same-sex-loves, battle ya wearin la-tex-gloves, cause your crew is clamin-venerial-disease ("V-D"-k, hahaha),//
I should take pity on new fools, leave you with a mushroom shaped member bruise, cause after readin' this they're gonna dis-"member" you,//
wax that ass like a donkey at a car-wash, it's SARs-watch as I come-at-you, this will be your last-snafu//
I'll kill this diseased Robert Redford, it feels natural for "ill natural" to have snatch attached to his factuals,//
put pussy in his profile like he's a cat lover but "you're gettin' to old for this shit" like Danny Glover,//
dre-day-is-over, have a-way-to-show-ya, make poster-children of what happens to infrequent posters-worsened by poor-rappin and newbies who are like elite with only-veterans (no-skillz),//
24 hour time limit, hoping I'd go away, your shit's so "week", this will be the catch of the day, VDK take-em-away, I just served ill natural "filet"!!!//
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 01:49:02 PM by vitodeluca »

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 01:14:17 PM »
Votes Please, I vote on every single battle on here, c'mon y'all.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 01:53:53 PM »
Ill Natural - Very nice punches bro.  The metas were nice, you had a good flow, but you were lacking multi's and it was a little generic.

Vito - Very nice punches also.  Your flow and multi's were nice, and on point.  The metas were good also.

Vote - Vito

He basically had more wordplay then you, though I thought the punches were about even.

VDK REPPIN!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 02:51:40 PM »
tight battle, I'd say overall its pretty damn close, Ill had hardcore lines in it, flow was great and showed that you can dismantle cats without knowin too much bout him, Vito however had better creativity in my eyes
I'll kill this diseased Robert Redford, it feels natural for "ill natural" to have snatch attached to his factuals,//
i liked this one, Vito got the edge on this one cuz of his being a bit harder at attacking Ill.

vote: Vito
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 02:58:35 PM »

Ill Natural - pretty good metas, no multis really but a overall solid verse.

Fav. Line -
A lot of kids/ think if ya don't see something it's not there...but then how does ill nat exist?/
he almost struck greatness... but I hit him back./

Vito - Vito your shit is gettin better and better. When i was readin the first two lines aloud i actually said.. "oooooooh".. lol thats rare too.Some lines dont rhyme right all the way through but a good verse.

Fav. Line -
Little bitch lass tryin' to switch to the head-a-the-class, like a male givin birth get ya head-outta-ya-ass,//
premature ejaculater tryin' to "come up fast", only "footnote" I'll need is when you note my foot in yo ass,//

Both verses tight.. hot battle.

Ill - 4.25 / 5
Vito - 4.4 / 5

Vito incorporated more complex rhyming schemes and even though naturals verse was real dope.. vito gets it for takin a challenge and followin through wit it.

Vote - [glow=light blue,2,300]Vito[/glow]

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Suburban Approved Cracka!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2003, 03:08:18 PM »
Good battle.

Ill- Nice punches b, but thats never a surprise. Good flow, which is what cost you the battle vs me last time.

Vito- Decent punches, i think ill edged it out if you want to compare the punches cause yours were quite simplistic. But you held it with the multis and had a good enough flow.

Close battle, but in the end i gotta give it to ill cause he had harder punches and basically said what he had to in less space.
"it ain't nothin goin on but a party" - Gift of Gab

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2003, 03:28:38 PM »
Ill Natural definetly had the upper hand with the punches. Thats how I usually judge battles and thats how battles are won... with the punches. Multis ain't really that important as long as the flow and rhyme scheme is on point.
Ill Naturals verse was a little more general, it could be aimed at anybody and though some find thats the way to battle, Im one for personals. Vitodeluca had a more direct verse but unlike others who thought the punches were even, i have to disagree.

Ill Natural- Nice punches, some made me laugh and that's always good. Good flow but the two bar rhyme scheme can get old so flip it around a bit. 4.35/5

Vitodeluca- Decent punches, flow was a little off in some places but the rhyme scheme was more impressive than ill naturals. Also a good use of multis even though Im not too easily impressed by multis. And as i said, yours was a more direct verse. 4/5

Vote= Ill Natural

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2003, 04:36:33 PM »
3-2 cool, tight battle y'all, thanks to the voters so far.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2003, 11:44:45 PM »
uppin'

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2003, 01:26:06 AM »
damn this is hard to vote on!!!!!
Ill natural was better punchline wise

vito had a more complex rhyme scheme

none of u concentrated on the flow so ur pretty even in category domination (1-1)i just gotta give it to ill natural for the punches .....even though vito's verse was as dope as hell,i enjoyed ill's verse a bit more