Author Topic: jfk?  (Read 225 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
jfk?
« on: June 03, 2003, 08:13:33 PM »
anyone have any theories, i dont really know a lot about this, and i wana know if you know anything that i dont

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:jfk?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 12:50:14 AM »
Woody Harrelson's (Cheers, White Men Can't Jump) Dad was the assasin on the grassy knole, he was one of the biggest contract killers in Dallas (might have been the whole of Texas) at the time.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 01:30:28 AM »
cia's work
maffia's work

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 03:49:56 AM »
The crew of Red Dwarf transported into the book depository and upset Oswald's aim, and then went into the future to 1969 where Kennedy ha dbeen indicted for embezzlement, and convinced JFK to go back in time, dress up as a policeman, and shoot himself from the grassy knoll.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 06:55:42 PM »
Kennedy was going to remove the US combat troops from Vietnam which meant no money for the military establishments through war.  Kennedy boasted he would "Break the CIA into a million pieces".  About a year before his death members of the CIA above the government decided he had to go; they worked out a plan which included using a CIA man as a 'patsy', to frame him in other words.  Lee Harvey Oswald, who had been sent to Russia by the CIA on intelligence missions before was ripe for the job.  They then spent 6 months or so building up Oswald as a pro - communist who hated Kennedy, both by using Oswald and doubles.  

22-11-63

Oswald, who was sent to work in the Texas Book Depository by his CIA handler a couple of months before, was told to wait for a phone call on the second floor.  Three different sniper teams moved into position, one team on the Grassy Knoll where Kennedy was moving towards, one team in the Book depository behind him, and another on the bottom floor of the Daltax building directly behind him.  The Zapruder film proves that Kennedy was shot from the Grassy Knoll, this confirms that there was more than one shooter.

Oswald began to realise he had been set up, went home, went to the cinema (allegedly shooting a cop in between), within 4 minutes of the shooting every cop in Texas had a full description of Oswald.  How was that possible?  He was arrested in a cinema, and shot the next day by Jack Ruby, a man that he had met through CIA contacts many times before.  His death eliminated the need for a trial, where it would have been impossible to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

The Crime of the Century.

LBJ replaced Kennedy and in 4 days had reversed Kennedy's decision not to go to war in Vietnam.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2003, 02:39:32 PM »
yo jay were did u get that info, casue that shit really makes sense

pappy

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2003, 07:04:18 PM »
i thought shit brick was back for a second

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2003, 09:11:09 PM »
yo jay were did u get that info, casue that shit really makes sense

Is this a different Infinite?  Cause you don't have as many posts.

It's the most popular theory since documents were released about 15 years ago showing that Kennedy was going to withdraw all combat troops from Vietnam.  It's based on a few books, and Oliver Stone used much of the theory for his film JFK.  While the film was flawed, and many points overexaggerated, it is essential viewing. (Watch the mothafucka). The one thing that cannot be argued from looking at the Zapruder film (the clip of Kennedy getting shot), is that there was more than 3 shots.  If there's more than three shots then it could not have been just Oswald; it has to have been a conspiracy.

Peace

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2003, 09:45:07 PM »
yea  , my name was 50 MnMs , but i change it, cause it anoyed me

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2003, 12:45:12 PM »
JFK is THE film regarding this subject and i'm sure it are not the politicians but the most powerfull business men who really rule.
They sponsor presidential candidates and basically decide who will get voted (remember the Florida elections for Bush and Gore?) and what will be done during the following presidentship. (Like fighting a war wich will make oil cheaper and dispose of a leader who doesn't act like they want).War makes them great amounts of money (military-industrial complex,you'll see it pop up in JFK) and Kennedy deciding to stop the war was the reason he had to be removed.

As for the power of these people, wether the White House and the military have Pepsi or Coca Cola automats depends on wether a Republican or a Democrat is president.

Money makes the world go round is completely true as a statement.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2003, 04:39:21 AM »
Kennedy was going to remove the US combat troops from Vietnam which meant no money for the military establishments through war.  Kennedy boasted he would "Break the CIA into a million pieces".  About a year before his death members of the CIA above the government decided he had to go; they worked out a plan which included using a CIA man as a 'patsy', to frame him in other words.  Lee Harvey Oswald, who had been sent to Russia by the CIA on intelligence missions before was ripe for the job.  They then spent 6 months or so building up Oswald as a pro - communist who hated Kennedy, both by using Oswald and doubles.  

22-11-63

Oswald, who was sent to work in the Texas Book Depository by his CIA handler a couple of months before, was told to wait for a phone call on the second floor.  Three different sniper teams moved into position, one team on the Grassy Knoll where Kennedy was moving towards, one team in the Book depository behind him, and another on the bottom floor of the Daltax building directly behind him.  The Zapruder film proves that Kennedy was shot from the Grassy Knoll, this confirms that there was more than one shooter.

Oswald began to realise he had been set up, went home, went to the cinema (allegedly shooting a cop in between), within 4 minutes of the shooting every cop in Texas had a full description of Oswald.  How was that possible?  He was arrested in a cinema, and shot the next day by Jack Ruby, a man that he had met through CIA contacts many times before.  His death eliminated the need for a trial, where it would have been impossible to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

The Crime of the Century.

LBJ replaced Kennedy and in 4 days had reversed Kennedy's decision not to go to war in Vietnam.

Good theory, but the Mob definatly played some part in it, thats for sure.
i think it the the boss of New Orleans played a big part in getting kennedy elected, and once elected kennedy and his brother went after the mafia and tried to destroy it. Marcelo i think the guys name was felt betayred by this, and wanted kennedy killed.

Also IMO oswald was never meant to leave the Book Depository alive, or at least live through that day. he Knew he had been set up. thats why he didnt run from the police when they tried to arrest him, it would have given them the perfect chance to shoot him. And why would you go to a cinema? well it was the perfect public place to meet someone and pass and some info, Oswald being a CIA agent would know this. Men in high places couldnt let that info get out.
Next day he was shot by Jack Ruby, a man with known Mob ties. Ruby later pleaded to be moved to washington to give info, but he wasnt allowed. Ruby later 'developed' cancer and died, and the truth died with him.

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2003, 05:13:52 AM »
I could GIVE A FUCK