Author Topic: Joe Dick  (Read 277 times)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
Joe Dick
« on: June 04, 2003, 12:28:42 AM »
Yo, who's the chick in your avatar?
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Joe Dick
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 04:48:03 PM »
this guy is from san antonio..

you best answer him
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 05:17:37 PM »
lol
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

pappy

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 06:31:31 PM »
no clue what so ever

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 07:10:34 PM »
Then where'd you get it?

pappy

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 10:05:16 PM »
Then where'd you get it?
god showed me the way

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 10:10:50 PM »
well ask him if he can show me the way too

pappy

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 10:13:42 PM »
some1 from the board posted it an i put it in my avatar i cant remember his name now cuz im fuckin tired an dizzy hes the guy with the last emperor banner in his signiture maybe he knows