Author Topic: annoying family members  (Read 382 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: annoying family members
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2001, 04:06:04 PM »
the suprising thing is itz the same wid me..my mom n dad fight like dogs....i tried to kill my slef too .. i wuz jumping outta the window but my dad cought me

n itz been goin on since i dunno 3rd grade? i don remember
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2001, 04:13:21 PM »
I tried rope but that never worked so I tried window but it was too high and ever time I though about killing myself pictures of my mom & dad would falsh by and I would start crying because of what they would be like if I died but then I thought wtf they fight so much they don't ven know I'm here half the time so I even wrote a note but my windo thin gI never went through with and I was depressed between 14-15 and I tohugh I got over it but I still suffer from some depression 2day.....when I was in a state of depression I cut myself above the eye because I wanted to fell pain and still 2day I have a sca and made the excuse that my homiez cat scratched me.

Everyday I come home and it's like...wtf am I coming home to...nutting but a shitty life...I don't even now why I bother to live this life it is so useless and that is how I feel inside and that has been with me fot quite some while now.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Maifia Don

• Lil Geezy
  • I want my old account back !!!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2001, 05:31:26 PM »

the suprising thing is itz the same wid me..my mom n dad fight like dogs....i tried to kill my slef too .. i wuz jumping outta the window but my dad cought me

n itz been goin on since i dunno 3rd grade? i don remember

You look like you trying to brake a smile on your picture too......anywayz if ya ever need to talk about shit then you can just holla catch me on AIM = Nimyno1 or MSN = Nimyno1 e-mail = nfse05308@cableinet.co.uk  or  nimyno1@hotmail.com because the talk would do me good nuttin else going at the moment.
THERE GONNA BE SOME MASSIVE ASS WHOOPING IF I DON'T GET MY OLD ACCOUNT BACK[/b]

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2001, 08:21:21 PM »
Yea I got sum issues,  since i was 11,  My dad had a serious accident which i witnnessed an it left him paralyzed from the waste down.  After that my parents marrage went downhill an my mom began to cheat on him there seperated now even though they still live 2gether untill i graduate from highschool.  I used to receive food stamps.  Every1 around me in school was richer than I was.  I had a lot of friends that i thought were down wit me but as we went into highschool they pretty much abandoned me.  At 1 time i was seeing a counciler an i was startin to think about suicide,  one of the main things that kept me alive were 2pac's music especially the song Fuck Ya'll an the girl i was obsessed wit ( thats a long ass story maybe ill post it 1 day).  They were times i was close to bringin a big ass wrech 2 school an start crackin peeps in tha head.  Gettin a job deffinitly helped me out a bit because it gave me money an I became a bit more social.  I hate were I live cuz every1 is fake ass wannabe gangstaz an preppy bitches,  gothic bitches that complain bout how bad there lives are even though there spoiled rotten.  Every1 has nice cars an shit that there parents brought.   Dont get me started on girls,  im to shy to go up to a girl an talk to them,  im 16 an i aint even been kissed,  at times i wish some1 would pulla glock on me in school jus so girls would notice me. I guess u can say im pretty fucked up but i dont care nemore,  an to make matters worse im a ny mets fan, try always being in the shadow of the yankees.  If ne1 wants to talk to me my AIM is SamInDeedSneed

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2001, 08:32:20 AM »
I feel so sorry for all u guys that have the probelms. The shocking thing is ur all so young   ???

The only advice i can give is to try and not think about depressing shit like that cause it will only depress u, and if ur having that many probelms at school leave to go to another school.

Also i'm a girl so if any of u want to ask me what u should talk to a girl like or whatever feel free to pm me  ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2001, 10:52:16 AM »
nuffins ever bad enough to kill yourself... try and get some help though.. it is just that help.. trust me  ;)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2001, 11:17:40 AM »

nuffins ever bad enough to kill yourself... try and get some help though.. it is just that help.. trust me  ;)

tru dat,  thats one of tha reason why i never seriously considered it,  i thought about it b4 but if u think about it,  it does no good,  an if ur religious u spend eternity in hell foe killin ur self.

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2001, 11:29:10 AM »
My uncle comes and lives with us sometimes and he is so controlling it's rediculous. I don't really want to go into it because it's really a long story but he's one annoying dude but he's cool to.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2001, 07:17:42 PM »
I feel so sorry for all u guys that have the probelms. The shocking thing is ur all so young  

we're not young, you're just old...

Anyways, I fight with my mom every 5 mins...Nothing major though...I wouldnt kill myself...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2001, 09:27:43 PM »

Anyways, I fight with my mom every 5 mins...Nothing major though...I wouldnt kill myself...

I fight wit my mom all tha time i called her a fuckin ho she said she would never help me again an said i was goin grow up an be a failure... Good times

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2001, 10:31:51 PM »
hahah nice one

how old r u?

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2001, 04:34:09 AM »
my mom is some $2 ho that I fight with every 2 mins and I just feel like punching that bitch senseless......and she ain't even an alkaholik or on drugs but my brother moved out cause he couldn't stand my mom and now I feel like moving out because I swear to god I am gonna turn on that bitch and do summin that is a spur of the moment thing....the only reason I don't hit her is because I feel that hitting women is wrong because they are defenceless so I just call her everything under the moon and the only reason I am staying at the house is because my dad wants me to stay but hell they both don't give a fuck....I'm sure my dad only stays with my mom for the sex and my mom thinks my dad really loves her but he don't and my mom is just a plain bitch.....I don't care if any of ya'll say that's not a nice thing to say about my mom but if you lived here you'd know wot it was like cause she is just one verbal fight after another.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

chili

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2001, 10:18:51 AM »
my family and 'friends' drive me motherfuckin crazy......one day ima lose it. they get all up in my buisness and i HATE it. they act like they undersatnd the shit in my life but nooooooo they dont.......sorry 2 complain so much but its better than puching a wall...i did that 2 hard the other day

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2001, 10:27:46 AM »
yeah i did do that at one point.. doesnt do ya knuckles any good  ;)

best thing.. just go for a walk.. dont let them see ur angry just grab ya dog if ya have one and go chill out as much as u can.. its betta that way.

chili

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2001, 10:38:06 AM »
yeah...i also have a habit of takin it out on my brother and by throwing stuff at the wall...i broken alot of shit that way