Author Topic: The Deleted Truth  (Read 220 times)

Trauma-san

The Deleted Truth
« on: August 06, 2001, 05:47:27 AM »
Hey Yall;
 Just Thought I'd Let Everybody Know That One Of The Mods Deleted B-pLeAsE's Post Last Night, After he Noticed That Overseer Has Been Talking Trash In The .nfo File Of The Hittman Snippet Album.

Just To Let Cha Know (Sorry Eazy :) ) Overseer Ain't What He Says He Is.

For 1, The Reason He Was So Pissed About The Whole Hittman Thing (Even When Indosmoke, Etc. Weren't, LOL) Was Because He Had Plans To Distribute The Hittman Promo (That He Had B-pLeAsE Seperate Into Seperate Tracks) On Cali-Rap On MIRC.  He's Known As "The Big O" On There, And Wanted The Credit For The Rip, Even Though It Wasn't Him That Ripped It, And It Wasn't Even Him That Seperated The Tracks... Ahhhh, NOW The Whole Story Comes Out, Right?

So, He Took A Little Stab At B-pLeAse In The .nfo File, Calling Him By Name, And Then Didn't Use His Name, Or Thank Indosmoke For The Rip.  

Next Up, Yall Remember "Suge" and "Ceo Maxie" From The Dre2001 Forum?  Well, Suge Wanted To Buy This Forum, From Overseer (Even Though It's An Affiliate Forum, I Guess Overseer Thought He Owned It?) And Overseer Had Agreed.  The Reason He Wanted To Buy it, I'm Told, Was To Resurrect Chronic Overload, With A Full Forum, To Get It Going Again.  

So, What Do Yall Think About That? The ONLY Reason I'm Posting This, Is Because A TON Of Dirt Was Thrown At me And Mine, And I Just Want To Get Everything Out In The Open, So Certain People Don't Appear To Be Angels :)

Overseer, Do you Have Anything To Say?  What's Up With This... And Why Was B-pLeAsE's Post Deleted?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: The Deleted Truth
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2001, 07:45:34 AM »
Ok.. imma set this straight.

firstly.. i deleted that post.

I had already agreed with Ka Rule that i could drop it once IndoSmoke had shit up, so no diff there... b-please dropped the shit early.. so I dropped it when all the shit was going down.. result is obvious - I was pissed off... that is the result.

B-please's earlier post accused me of fabricating those IRC logs.. he knows its not true... so whatever...

The deal with Suge was.. nothing.. he told me Chronic Overload was coming back and asked if I'd bring the forum.. I told him I was already down with WCA so it wouldnt happen. Also.. Chronic Overload isnt coming back... Suge was *trying* to get narrator to start it up again.

I deleted b-pleases post coz he also started calling me a fag and shit. i'm not resorting to shit like that.

one more thing to clear up
I saw  B-please had posted on your forum that I had said I had tried to contact him... all I had said was that I had spoken to dpgc2k and he told me that b-please didnt want to talk. thats all.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2001, 08:09:50 AM »
please dont reply to this if it isnt your business.. same goes to those try to fan the flames.. let us discuss this shit and mind your own business.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2001, 08:12:55 AM »
ohh i did thank indosmoke for the rip... thats what P&K@I was... Pete and Ka Rule @ Indosmoke

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2001, 08:30:37 AM »
Explain To Me How B-pLeAsE Was Greedy, When You're The One That Got Pissed Off That You Couldn't Get Credit For A Rip You Didn't Do? That's Why You're Pissed, Because B-pLeAse Leaked It Before You.  It's ALL Miscommunication, But You Could Give A Fuck Less.  

From What I've Been Told, B-pLeAsE (After You Apparently Told Him Not To Up It For Indosmoke) Mistook That For Meaning That Indosmoke Didn't Want It.

He Also Was A Lil' Perturbed (What A Word) That You Had Intentions Of Spreading It All Over The Net Via MIRC.  All Albums On Our Site Usually Come From MIRC Anyways, So What's The Difference In Putting It Up, Just As You Were Readying It For Mirc?  

Another Thing, I Think It's Obvious That You've Got A HUGE Ego, Because Indosmoke Wasn't Mad.  We Worked It out With Them, Because We TALKED To Them.  The Reason You Weren't Willing To Talk It Out, Was Because You Had No Real Problem, Or RIGHT To Have A Problem With What B-pLeAsE Did.  The Problem Was Between Us, And Indosmoke.  You Were The Middleman.  My Take On It Is That You're Pissed Because "The Big O" Didn't Get Credit For Ripping It.  1., You Didn't Rip It, And 2. You Didn't Seperate The Tracks, And 3. It's A SHITTY Release Anyways... So Why Are You So Mad? It's Nothing, It's Something For Indosmoke To Be Mad About, Not You.  As Usual, You Overreacted, And Blew Things Outta Proportion (Deleting Our Link, Trash Talking Bplease On The .nfo, Unmodding Us).  

People Now Have The View That Bplease And I Are The Bad Guys.  FUCK YOU For That!  How Dare You, You Didn't Even Try To Talk To Us About It Like A Man, You've Wronged Us, And You're Not Going To Do Anything To Fix It, Because That's Above You.  

Just Remember, There's Always Somebody Bigger Out There. You Thought You'd Get The Credit For The Rip, But Indosmoke Deserved It.  Tell Me How You're Higher on The Chain Than B-pLeAsE?  Indosmoke Deserves Props. But You And B-pLeAsE Had Access To The Same Thing, A Promo Indosmoke Ripped.  You Call Him Greedy, But In Reality, You Were Doing The SAME THING, Using Somebody Elses Work... The Diference Is, You Wanted To Get It to Your Peers In The Elitest MIRC Chat (The Only Ones Who 'Know Who You Are' Like you Said) And Claim Credit, Wheras We Wanted To Get It To Fans.  

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2001, 08:40:10 AM »
its not about credit... i trusted b-please, i told him my arrangement with ka rule... i shouldnt have given it to b-please.. and i was pissed when he didnt honour his agreement.

the reason i dropped it thru cali-rap was to spread it... ka rule was fine with the as long as indosmoke got it up first.

i dont hang out in cali-rap, and if u went there looking for me they wouldnt know who i was.

i know he knew what the agreement was because he did ask me several times whether indosmoke had it up yet, i could tell he was getting impatient.

let b-please do his own talking, because at the end of the day only me and him know the truth - and i'm not balking on it.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2001, 08:41:01 AM »

please dont reply to this if it isnt your business.. same goes to those try to fan the flames.. let us discuss this shit and mind your own business.

I ain't gonna discuss in this topic, but i kinda see this as my business because trauma is just clearing up his name, and i think everyone should be able to read this.

Peace

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2001, 08:42:55 AM »
there is nothing wrong with traumas name HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG.

where does it say trauma has done anything?

all he's done is stick up for his homie... i'm not knocking or attacking him for that.

mind your own business.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2001, 09:14:33 AM »

there is nothing wrong with traumas name HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG.

where does it say trauma has done anything?

all he's done is stick up for his homie... i'm not knocking or attacking him for that.

You Attacked Me When You Demodded Me, And Deleted My Site's Name Off The Forum I Helped Build.  You Didn't Do This After We Talked About It, Or You And B-pLeAsE Decided It, No, I Come Home One Day, And It's Done.  What A Messed Way To Do Things.  B-pLeAsE Was Impatient?  You Were Impatient.  You Couldn't Talk To Us Like A Man, Because You Didn't Have A Leg To Stand On, And You Were HotHeaded.   Well, I'm The Other Way Around, The Longer I Think About Something, The More Pissed Off I Get, Especially After It Sinks In Just How Backwards This Whole Situation Is.  

Then To Add Insult To Injury, You Said You Don't Know Anything About Me Except What B-pLeAsE Said? How About The Last Year I've Modded?  That Doesn't Mean Sh*t To You, And That's Very Disrespectful.  I Demand Respect For Something I Did, And Your Ego Keeps You From Considering That MAYBE You Don't Always Make The Right Decisions.  

Next Up, You Deleted Us From The Affiliate Forum.  Just To Let You In On A Lil' Secret, The Whole Plan From The Bang Was That This Was A Forum Run By Affiliates, Not Some Tyrannical Dick Who's Gonna Delete An Affiliate From The Affiliate Forum Over Something Personal.  The Way To Handle That, Don't You Think, Would Be To Talk About It?  Especially Since You Don't Have The Authority To Kick A Site Out Of The Affiliates, This Wasn't Supposed To Be Your Board, It Was All Ours.  Now, It's Yours, Happy Birthday And Sh*t.

And You're Damn Right That I'm Sticking Up For B-pLeAsE , He DID Do His Talking Last Night, And You Deleted It!   Why Not Reply With Your Objections, Instead Of Pulling The Bitch Move? I Guess I Get More Respect Then Him, That's Why I Reposted It, Apparently His Words Mean Nothing.  I Don'tGive Up So Easily.

I'm Geting A Sick Feeling Already, It Just Turns My Stomach The Way You Act Like You're Perfect, And Do Whatever You Want To Whoever You Want.  That .nfo File Was Bullshit, Overseer.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2001, 02:10:17 PM »
Dudes, I don't care what neither of you say, this is for closed doors. And don't shout at me, just cause I'm pointin out it ain't no "man's" way to go splattering shit all over the fuckin place!

And, Trauma, does it matter? We all love WCKillaz, and if we're angry at Overseer over this shit, then we'll leave him over you...

God, Hell must be exothermic.

Owen

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2001, 02:25:43 PM »
ok really who cares about this......it is in the past and should be left alone.....Trauma you said you wouldn't post on this board again....so why do it?....the situation was over and this board had moved on yet you persist in coming back and stirring things up again.....wot are you wanting more of WCC members to leave this board for your WC Killaz forum? If not then why not PM Overseer and talk to him about it rather than post it in here and the main forum......me personally I think you are just stirring shit up again and trying to steal more members from this board.....also The Sherrif it's nice to see that you would pick Trauma over Overseer but do we really need to know that? IF you wanna stay then stay but if you gonna leave then do it quietly and sneak out the back exit while you still can......so Trauma just drop this shit and stop trying to cause damage to this board and concetrate on your own board as WC Killaz has moved on and so has WCC so just drop it.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2001, 02:42:41 PM »
First Off, Here We Go Again.

The Reason I Posted This In The Open, Is Because Last Night, We Discovered That Overseer Trash Talked Bplease In The .nfo File PUBLICALLY Displayed On Any MIRC Download Of The Hittman Album.

This Was Our Reply To What Was Publically Said Over There.

That's Why I Posted Over Here :)

I Don't Want Anybody To Leave Here, We're Doing Quite Well As We Are, Thank You Very Much.  And BTW, Didn't Overseer Say For Yall ToKeep Your Mouth Shut?  

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2001, 10:19:01 AM »
Two points:

1)N-Imy, I didn't say that. I said that if we were that angry at Overseer over this, we could leave of our own accord.

2)Trauma, I think it's all of ours business when you're splattering it over OUR board...And you're the one complaining about the lack of your planned oligarchy.

To continue this point...I've seen three forums collapse over this kinda shit, and I mean they disappeared, basically...I, and I'm sure many of the guys here, would appreciate it if this thread ended here, as IT AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE!

Owen