Author Topic: I'M BOUT 2 GRADUATE HIGH SKOOL IN 2 HOURS...  (Read 306 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:I'M BOUT 2 GRADUATE HIGH SKOOL IN 2 HOURS...
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2003, 07:28:23 AM »
uuh in my city means that u failed to graduate and just was at school....Meanin basically "You were just there" aka certificate of attendance
« Last Edit: June 06, 2003, 07:29:28 AM by Rip~Ya~Head~Off »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2003, 12:29:38 PM »
Ay man, congrats on the graduation. I still got 1 year... HOLY SHIT I ONLY GOT ONE YEAR LEFT! I better go an study sumthin' 'cause up until now I ain't done shit...

Immortal

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2003, 12:47:58 PM »
congrats man, have a good grad party. I graduated last year and I remember what a party I had with my homies. We rented a limo and were all dressed in suits, we were at the school grad night dinner thing at this hotel in downtown vancouver, well the food was fucked up..(european style), anyway we just hung out n waited for night time, when we went in our limos and started getting druck..lol..my buddie was getting high somking weed meanwhile. So we stopped at stanley park and started driking heavy, beer bottles, bacardi...we had a nother group from school come in their limo right there and join us. Shit was nuts. All of a sudden this white guy comes off walking and says "you know u should'nt be here, yall rreally are a disgrace". That mofo was GAy, and we later found out that that was the exact location where e Gay was murdered a few weeks ago. It was also a gay hangout. So we were like 'hey motherfucker, you want some piece of brown fist"..the others and us were gonna go for this guys head and we were really angry and drunk. But then the limo driver of the other group said dont do it or he'll call the police...what a mofo...lucky that our limo driver was our school homie...lol he brought his own limo. ...anyways, it was coo and shit.

8)
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2003, 01:36:42 PM »
Watch out Blade might tell mommy about that. ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2003, 02:00:39 PM »
Shit waz dope.....It waz krayzie walkin across that stage.....

Tha party waz sicc as fuck but got broken up 3:30 am....My boyz started some shit wit some fake fucks in da lobby....I didn't even help, I waz fuckin wit this white chick all night....It's all good, that 151 had me trippin after tho....lolol....Just fuckin kicked it in Frisco all morning & got in some strip club....It waz all coo....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2003, 04:05:33 PM »
"you know u should'nt be here, yall rreally are a disgrace". That mofo was GAy, and we later found out that that was the exact location where e Gay was murdered a few weeks ago. It was also a gay hangout. So we were like 'hey motherfucker, you want some piece of brown fist"..the others and us were gonna go for this guys head and we were really angry and drunk. But then the limo driver of the other group said dont do it or he'll call the police...what a mofo...lucky that our limo driver was our school homie...lol he brought his own limo. ...anyways, it was coo and shit.
 8)

lmao, homos; why do gays always revolve around your stories? lol

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...