Author Topic: Aiyo Engies peep  (Read 81 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Aiyo Engies peep
« on: August 04, 2001, 05:57:19 AM »
Safe

How deep are you into wrestling?  Cause although I've forgotten a lot of shit now I used to be deeply into the shit, NJPW, MPW, AJPW, all the Japanese shit I was heavily into
Are you just deep into the American shit or what?

Holla back

Safe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

eNgIeS

Re: Aiyo Engies peep
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2001, 08:09:17 AM »
Hi

Though I am DEEP into wrestling, because of where i live, I dont have access to rare stuff like that.

I mean, i did have access to Japan tapes, but at a hefty price i'm not willing to pay.

I'll watch ANY wrestling thou. I like actual WRESTLING. Storylines & Characters that are in the american ones are entertaining as well, but i like the actual wrestling matches better.

I have one Japan tape thou, King of Death Match tournament 1995, the one which Cactus Jack & Terry Funk wrestle in barbwire ropes, explosives & a ladder. That was fairly good.

I have good access to old & new WWF & WCW (1996-2001) quite easily. ECW is hard to get thou i have a few of there PPV events.

But as i said, I'll watch any wrestling, but my knowledge is really only on the main american leagues (WWF, WCW & ECW, even thou all 3 are owned by McMahon now)

Peace

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Aiyo Engies peep
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2001, 09:39:20 AM »
Cool

Yeah the King of the Death Match was the shit.  Although the finish of the final got fucced up cause the bombs didn't go off and also cause Funk was too badly burnt to continue so Foley just pinned him.  It was still impressive.

For me American wrestling is too bogged down in storylines and Japanese wrestling is too bogged down in just straight wrestling

WWFs greatest year artistically IMO was 1997.  US vs Canada was unbelievable.  Canadian Stampede was the greatest PPV the WWF ever put together IMO.  

Anyway I couldn't really tell you much about it now as I really can't be bothered to watch the 2hr sitcoms Raw and Smackdown

Safe