Author Topic: m i da only mexican here  (Read 1340 times)

OutSider

Re:m i da only mexican here
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2003, 08:44:59 PM »
Well, I have some shocking news for you Lil Homie. You are degrading yourself and the whole Raza speaking with that ignorant lingo. I am a Chicana and I would never use that "stereotypical "  Lingo. You didn't see Chavez speaking like a wierdo now did you?   ;)

Keep you head-up little homie though, I know the barrio is tough place to stay. Just try to be better then what the man sets you up to be..........

lil Bullet       :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 08:46:14 PM by Lil' Bullet 22 »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2003, 08:53:43 PM »
^^much props to you Lil Bullet, EJ Rizo, and the rest of the REAL Mexicans on the board.  This clown is an embarrassment to all races.  He's the Mexican with "bad english,poor neighborhood,lots of roaches in house". Too ignorant and stereotypical. Bout as stupid as a black guy coming on here saying "yo yo yo....lets eat some chicken and watermelon".  Squash the ignorance.

Hater Player

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2003, 09:15:19 PM »
wtf r u fuckers taking about holmes is just a word i been using since i moved over here juss like mallates be sayin nigga all da time..............quit bein haters n shit u dont kno me n i aint done shit wrong here all u fuckin gringos can suck my brown balls

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2003, 09:20:18 PM »
^^ Your ignorance is reigning supreme.  The last few posts didn't even use profanity yet you come back with that lack of intelligence.

OutSider

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2003, 09:25:15 PM »
wtf r u fuckers taking about holmes is just a word i been using since i moved over here juss like mallates be sayin nigga all da time..............quit bein haters n shit u dont kno me n i aint done shit wrong here all u fuckin gringos can suck my brown balls

Not all black people use the term nigga. Like the majority of chicanos don't use the word eses or vatos. Chicanco is a state of mind.. one which you seem to lack........

Hater Player

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2003, 09:32:55 PM »
mayb not all black peeps use nigga but most do why dont u com down 2 my hood every1 uses holmes and ese evn more then i do ure probly 1 of dem white washed mexicans go fuckin study some books bitch

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2003, 09:36:17 PM »
^^^ embarrassing^^^ :-\

Hater Player

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2003, 09:38:39 PM »
wats ur problem dogg i aint tryna start beef here

OutSider

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2003, 09:46:09 PM »
mayb not all black peeps use nigga but most do why dont u com down 2 my hood every1 uses holmes and ese evn more then i do ure probly 1 of dem white washed mexicans go fuckin study some books bitch

No, Hunny. I am not a White Washed Mexican. If you knew better I am what you call an Educated person with a Free mind. I don't need to hide behind fake image steriotypes to prove myself a chicana. I have a goal in life and thats to get a good job that would allow me to provide for a family. Live your life as you wish. Just claim to be something other them Mexican.. like.. martian or something

Hater Player

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2003, 09:52:28 PM »
u claim something else bitch cuz more mexicans r like me not like u.......have u evr been to a mexican hood in la this is how we talk n i juss moved here 2 years ago so im doing good

OutSider

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2003, 10:03:54 PM »
u claim something else bitch cuz more mexicans r like me not like u.......have u evr been to a mexican hood in la this is how we talk n i juss moved here 2 years ago so im doing good

Your Wrong there again Hunny, I have family from all over Southern california. I grew up in a school run by latins and my to my memory a small population of mexicans spoke  with that sorry excuse for english or spanish. Many of them also when on to colleges and to get jobs to support themselves. You are just unknowing and nieve to believe that we all as a Majority speaks as you do. You are ignorence at it's worst...

Hater Player

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2003, 10:10:20 PM »
u cant even spell ignorance and uv lived here ur whole life u dumbass bitch

OutSider

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2003, 10:25:18 PM »
u cant even spell ignorance and uv lived here ur whole life u dumbass bitch
::)   I can't spell, but you can't comprehend the pictures from  Cat and the Hat , dummy.

Wannabe gangsta  ::)

Hater Player

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2003, 10:37:38 PM »
i guess juss becaus i talk with east la slang means im dumb most peeps who lived here 4 ovr 10 years dont evn speak english n iv lived here 4 only 2

OutSider

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2003, 10:39:37 PM »
i guess juss becaus i talk with east la slang means im dumb most peeps who lived here 4 ovr 10 years dont evn speak english n iv lived here
4 only 2

**YAWN**