Author Topic: m i da only mexican here  (Read 1341 times)

Bigg AG

Re:m i da only mexican here
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2003, 11:18:53 PM »
u are tha gayest person i have ever met over tha internet! u are now officially GAY. dont mind replying u fagg! im out!!!

Hater Player

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2003, 11:21:30 PM »
ag i am ur grandpa now shut the fuck up its ur bedtime put ur fisher price gun away or ill spank u

OutSider

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2003, 11:24:17 PM »
is dat da sound of u crunching on a taco
no its a lot more scarier  an shes get in in one gulp much like when she swallows

^^ has no life.. never had sex and no one likes him in real life so he has to put up a internet front^^

**goes back to sleep**
first off i never have put up a front,  2ndly things have changed a lot u fat slob.  an talk about fronts u told us u look like j-lo u look like like j-lo if she ate a 747 an smoked some crack.  an i havnt had sex yet, ooooooo why cuz i dont wanna get with easy ass nasty ho's with std's like yourself.  i got a thing called respect for myself,  u should try an get some for yourself an for the record u slob there is more to life than sex but u wouldnt kno that cuz u pay homeless guys to fuck u

you words are tired out tom.. get a life.. please... come-up with some new shit then get back to me... you are a loser.. your dads a loser and you mom is a whore.. and your hated by children... You should just kill yourself.. now and save yourself the life long embaressment of being the greatest loser on the internet and real life. your going to die old and alone...

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2003, 11:24:47 PM »
i'm mexican.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Bigg AG

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2003, 11:26:12 PM »
ag i am ur grandpa now shut the fuck up its ur bedtime put ur fisher price gun away or ill spank u

ok so ur a 72 year old man with nuthin better to do but act like a fuccin retarded mexican and make us look like asses and ur a real gay fagg...... damn... im out!!!

Hater Player

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2003, 11:28:49 PM »
i never new ur grandpa is a gay fagg thanx 4 exposing him

OutSider

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2003, 11:30:22 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2003, 11:34:15 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

*rabs her pillow* ....*PILLOW FIGHT Maafaakaa...*

Docky
Prince Tech

Bigg AG

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2003, 11:34:40 PM »
i never new ur grandpa is a gay fagg thanx 4 exposing him

wait but i thought u said ur my grandpa..... stop treating me so bad grandpappy. im out!!!

Hater Player

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2003, 11:36:57 PM »
well i was kidding bout bein ur grandpa an u juss exposed him as bein a gay fagg hahahahahaha

OutSider

« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2003, 11:37:09 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

**runs out the room in Hystarical**

Quakaveli

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2003, 11:40:41 PM »
is dat da sound of u crunching on a taco
no its a lot more scarier  an shes get in in one gulp much like when she swallows

^^ has no life.. never had sex and no one likes him in real life so he has to put up a internet front^^

**goes back to sleep**
first off i never have put up a front,  2ndly things have changed a lot u fat slob.  an talk about fronts u told us u look like j-lo u look like like j-lo if she ate a 747 an smoked some crack.  an i havnt had sex yet, ooooooo why cuz i dont wanna get with easy ass nasty ho's with std's like yourself.  i got a thing called respect for myself,  u should try an get some for yourself an for the record u slob there is more to life than sex but u wouldnt kno that cuz u pay homeless guys to fuck u

you words are tired out tom.. get a life.. please... come-up with some new shit then get back to me... you are a loser.. your dads a loser and you mom is a whore.. and your hated by children... You should just kill yourself.. now and save yourself the life long embaressment of being the greatest loser on the internet and real life. your going to die old and alone...

LMAO I could soooo get into this but I wont, since Tom picked on u first ;)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2003, 11:40:52 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

yah i forgot to tell you...i go to sleep n pillow fight naked.....n i'm hairy....that should explain the screamin n runnin away ;) ;D

Docky
Prince Tech

Bigg AG

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2003, 11:42:52 PM »
well i was kidding bout bein ur grandpa an u juss exposed him as bein a gay fagg hahahahahaha

man ur a fuccing moron no wonder y Bullet aint wasteing her itme on u my grandpa was not gay thats y he was married to my grandma for 53 years. im not gonna waste my time on u no more. this is over u can go ahead and reply like a jacc ass and make ur intellegence level go even more down but till u get ur green card, learn proper english, and stop makeing urself look like an ass then maybe ill see if ur intellegent enough to reply to. im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2003, 11:44:01 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

yah i forgot to tell you...i go to sleep n pillow fight naked.....n i'm hairy....that should explain the screamin n runnin away ;) ;D

**blank staire**