Author Topic: m i da only mexican here  (Read 1344 times)

Hater Player

Re:m i da only mexican here
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2003, 11:47:12 PM »
well i was kidding bout bein ur grandpa an u juss exposed him as bein a gay fagg hahahahahaha

man ur a fuccing moron no wonder y Bullet aint wasteing her itme on u my grandpa was not gay thats y he was married to my grandma for 53 years. im not gonna waste my time on u no more. this is over u can go ahead and reply like a jacc ass and make ur intellegence level go even more down but till u get ur green card, learn proper english, and stop makeing urself look like an ass then maybe ill see if ur intellegent enough to reply to. im out!!!

iv lived here for 2 years n i speak better englsh then u hahahahahahahaha

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2003, 11:49:17 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

*rabs her pillow* ....*PILLOW FIGHT Maafaakaa...*

**screams like a Bitch**

**runs out the room in Hystarical**

yah i forgot to tell you...i go to sleep n pillow fight naked.....n i'm hairy....that should explain the screamin n runnin away ;) ;D

**blank staire**

*sees she ain't runnin no more...starts to chase her naked... droolin n makein pervish noises like "wohoho" n "come to daddy"...*

pretty pervish ;D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Quakaveli

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2003, 11:50:26 PM »
well i was kidding bout bein ur grandpa an u juss exposed him as bein a gay fagg hahahahahaha

man ur a fuccing moron no wonder y Bullet aint wasteing her itme on u my grandpa was not gay thats y he was married to my grandma for 53 years. im not gonna waste my time on u no more. this is over u can go ahead and reply like a jacc ass and make ur intellegence level go even more down but till u get ur green card, learn proper english, and stop makeing urself look like an ass then maybe ill see if ur intellegent enough to reply to. im out!!!

iv lived here for 2 years n i speak better englsh then u hahahahahahahaha

not speak..TYPE.

pappy

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2003, 11:54:46 PM »
is dat da sound of u crunching on a taco
no its a lot more scarier  an shes get in in one gulp much like when she swallows

^^ has no life.. never had sex and no one likes him in real life so he has to put up a internet front^^

**goes back to sleep**
first off i never have put up a front,  2ndly things have changed a lot u fat slob.  an talk about fronts u told us u look like j-lo u look like like j-lo if she ate a 747 an smoked some crack.  an i havnt had sex yet, ooooooo why cuz i dont wanna get with easy ass nasty ho's with std's like yourself.  i got a thing called respect for myself,  u should try an get some for yourself an for the record u slob there is more to life than sex but u wouldnt kno that cuz u pay homeless guys to fuck u

you words are tired out tom.. get a life.. please... come-up with some new shit then get back to me... you are a loser.. your dads a loser and you mom is a whore.. and your hated by children... You should just kill yourself.. now and save yourself the life long embaressment of being the greatest loser on the internet and real life. your going to die old and alone...
lmao first off pink i told u things have changed big time an lmao @ ur joke of a comeback,  your ho card got pulled which aint really all that hard to do in the first place.  oh yea i thought u were relgious.  shouldnt a religious person kno gluttony is a sin

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2003, 11:54:50 PM »
I grew up in Los Angeles most of my life(104th Street) and also lived in South Gate for a minute. Never did any of my friends walk around saying "vato" or "holmes", unless we were trying to portray the stereotypical mexican jokingly.  Maybe the fact that you've only lived here for 2 years blinds the common understanding that a chicano doesn't talk like that.  

VDK REPPIN!

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2003, 11:55:06 PM »
Player Hater = Alias

OutSider

« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2003, 12:01:38 AM »
is dat da sound of u crunching on a taco
no its a lot more scarier  an shes get in in one gulp much like when she swallows

^^ has no life.. never had sex and no one likes him in real life so he has to put up a internet front^^

**goes back to sleep**
first off i never have put up a front,  2ndly things have changed a lot u fat slob.  an talk about fronts u told us u look like j-lo u look like like j-lo if she ate a 747 an smoked some crack.  an i havnt had sex yet, ooooooo why cuz i dont wanna get with easy ass nasty ho's with std's like yourself.  i got a thing called respect for myself,  u should try an get some for yourself an for the record u slob there is more to life than sex but u wouldnt kno that cuz u pay homeless guys to fuck u

you words are tired out tom.. get a life.. please... come-up with some new shit then get back to me... you are a loser.. your dads a loser and you mom is a whore.. and your hated by children... You should just kill yourself.. now and save yourself the life long embaressment of being the greatest loser on the internet and real life. your going to die old and alone...
lmao first off pink i told u things have changed big time an lmao @ ur joke of a comeback,  your ho card got pulled which aint really all that hard to do in the first place.  oh yea i thought u were relgious.  shouldnt a religious person kno gluttony is a sin
I think you smoked weed to long and all you have is your fat and the ho card to pull. You don't have the Metal capacity to think of anything else but that. My life has changed to Tom ... something you would know nothing about because you will always be the same loser. the same white trash kid no one liked in high school...

OutSider

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2003, 12:03:20 AM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

yah i forgot to tell you...i go to sleep n pillow fight naked.....n i'm hairy....that should explain the screamin n runnin away ;) ;D

**blank staire**

*sees she ain't runnin no more...starts to chase her naked... droolin n makein pervish noises like "wohoho" n "come to daddy"...*

pretty pervish ;D

**plays dead**;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2003, 12:07:47 AM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

**blank staire**

pretty pervish ;D

**plays dead**;D

^^Is getting quite aroused.  ;D

Haha is it just me or do U guys miss that "Person Above Me" theread?? :'(

Jamal420

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2003, 12:10:00 AM »

Haha is it just me or do U guys miss a "Person Above Me" :'(

No I think you're the only faggot who misses another guy "above" (on top of) you.

Quakaveli

« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2003, 12:19:18 AM »

Haha is it just me or do U guys miss a "Person Above Me" :'(

No I think you're the only faggot who misses another guy "above" (on top of) you.

ooooooooh YOU REALLY GOT ME THERE BUDDY!!!

OutSider

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2003, 12:23:07 AM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

**blank staire**

pretty pervish ;D

**plays dead**;D

i miss that game too

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2003, 03:42:56 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

**blank staire**

pretty pervish ;D

**plays dead**;D

i miss that game too

thought you were playin' dead..... ??? ;D

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

OutSider

« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2003, 04:53:41 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

**blank staire**

pretty pervish ;D

**plays dead**;D

i miss that game too

**Grabs her pillow**

Dreams about lesbians**

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2003, 09:53:11 PM »
**grabs pillow**

**ZzZzZzZz!**

**screams like a Bitch**

**blank staire**

pretty pervish ;D

**plays dead**;D

i miss that game too

**Grabs her pillow**

Dreams about lesbians**

fuck this i wanna deam about lesbians too ;D

Docky
Prince Tech