Author Topic: Could You kill a man  (Read 706 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Could You kill a man
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2003, 04:48:39 PM »

yeah like that night after Jamal posted those pics up...if I had the oppurtunity and means i would kill that fucker, but not after 2 days or something like that..

THEN WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING HIM LIKE THE PLAGUE?

I have a pretty low moral conscience,

EXPLAINS ALOT

If you had the opportunity? Faggot you came to LA a lil while ago and I called you to meet up but your bitch ass jus hung up as soon as I mentioned the word "fight", it's like a sin word to Hindus. Fuckin pussy don't come on the board again tryin to act hard or like you would do something. If you really wanted to kick my ass, you would've met me the 2 times you came to LA. YOU'RE A FUCKIN PUSSY QUAKE STOP BEIN A FUCKIN BUSTA WITH THIS IF I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY SHIT FUCKIN PUNK ASS BEEEYAAAAATCHHH

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH.

pappy

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2003, 07:54:24 PM »
if any1 ever rapped my my girl my mom or my sister i would fuckin kill them.  there is one guy i wanna kill.  the guy my mom cheated on my dad with.  that fuck knew the situation my mom was in an took advantage of her an the fuck was married with 2 kids 2.  he even called my house once.  this was like 3 years ago but i swear to this day i would fuckin kill that guy if i ever saw him

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2003, 08:28:54 PM »
self-defense.. or if they are trying to kill someone else for a bullshit reason.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Jamal420

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2003, 10:04:49 PM »
If you had the opportunity? Faggot you came to LA a lil while ago and I called you to meet up but your bitch ass jus hung up as soon as I mentioned the word "fight", it's like a sin word to Hindus. Fuckin pussy don't come on the board again tryin to act hard or like you would do something. If you really wanted to kick my ass, you would've met me the 2 times you came to LA. YOU'RE A FUCKIN PUSSY QUAKE STOP BEIN A FUCKIN BUSTA WITH THIS IF I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY SHIT FUCKIN PUNK ASS BEEEYAAAAATCHHH

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH.

That's all you got to say, eh, pussy?

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2003, 05:12:50 AM »
if i would really hate that person because of certain things he did to me AND i would be extremely mad at the same time... maybe

hahaha theres no fuckin way YOU could kill someone dude, how much do u weigh 92.3 pounds?  And a gun is out of the question, the shock would knock YOU out, lmao ;D

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2003, 09:15:24 AM »
I would kill in self-defense... but i dont mean a dude swings for me and i kill em... Im pretty lucky to have been taught how to kill someone with bare hands but i would only use that shit if i was cornerd and i was certain the person who had cornered me was wantin to kill me...

in any other situation i dont think i could hate someone enough to kill them.. there are obvious exceptions

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2003, 09:19:56 AM »
i would kill someone if they raped my loved ones...I would definaltly have revenge if someone killed my loved ones or friends and i knew who it was.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2003, 05:35:19 PM »
That's a hard question, depends on the situation.  If it was really bad(like if he fucked with my family etc.) and I caught him redhanded, infuriated in the spur of the moment I might kill him; but, if I had time to think about it, I would probably hunt him down, break his limbs and decapitate him.  I hope that day would never come though.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2003, 05:43:47 PM »
i would only kill in self-defence, and i would probably not even take it as far as killing someone, i would probably just leave them badly injured. i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i killed a person for any other reason.

kick ass album

platinumk777

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2003, 09:12:30 PM »
The only possible way i could imagine killing someone was if they were trying to kill me or my family and i did it out of self defence, but even then i dunno if i could kill them.

Same here. The only difference is that I would definitely kill them, if they were about to kill me or my family. Without hesitation.

Bigg AG

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2003, 12:31:13 AM »
to tell u tha truth i was raised without learining about god or any morals or anythihng. my family taught me to be ruthless and only give a fucc about me and thats how i am. i mean im not gonna go kill a blood cuzz he is a blood, but like if sum1 is fuccing with me and its already a fucced up day and i know i cant kicc ur ass ur dead. and if u threatin my life and say ur gonna kill me u better do it cuzz if not imma come bacc at u i mean its like Prodigy of Mobb Deep said "its about whoever gets who first" and i will be tha one to get u first. but like if sum1 raped or did sumthin to my family or sumthin i would kill them. i have family who is in prison for killing ppl and told me about how they killed ppl and they say its not worth it cuzz even if u dont think u give a fucc and u kill them and ur not crazy ur gonna feel sum guilt... i mean i havent killed nobody yet and i hope i dont have too but tha only person i would kill is my girlfriendz brother because he talks shyt about everybody he beats his sister, his mom and his grandma and he has a kid who he dont give a fucc about and this bitch is 15! he aslo jumped my 2 homeboyz and now all of tha gangs in CC are looking for his ass. ive tried putting a hit out for this fool but he is always hiding he is either here or san antonio. idk... i know sum of ya'll might not believe me but this is how my life is if  get tha chance to know me u might find out.
im out!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2003, 07:57:19 AM »
how old are you? 13? get the fuck outta  here, go to the sand box or sumthin similar.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2003, 11:17:11 AM »
 i would kill a man, if they. hurt my family, tried to hurt my friends, hurt my girlfriend. and when i say hurt. i mean HURT!!. although its against gods bible etc. etc. i'd have to be really pissed off

Bigg AG

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2003, 11:37:44 AM »
how old are you? 13? get the fuck outta  here, go to the sand box or sumthin similar.
::)
im 14 now it dont matter about ur age! ur just another fuccin hater. im out!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2003, 11:45:13 AM »
^^^^ yeah 14 year olds can be the most deadly.  I mean when I was 14 I was like 5'9", 125-135 lbs, now who the hell would wanna fuck with that killing machine?