Author Topic: Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!  (Read 1430 times)

pappy

Re:Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2003, 10:07:55 PM »
Tech, get the fuck out of this place and grow up.

Lil boy, your role doesnt involve you telling me to leave the Forum where I rule.

u dont rule shit for crying out loud its a fuckin computer message board an u dont respect or give 2 fucks about this girl cuz if u did u wouldnt say some chicked get shanked in the first place.  please stop the tough guy get up 2 man like u hardest thing around..  u got sonned badly,  very fuckin badly in the thread.  jus take ur sonnin like a man

You are a moron. I fuck around and act the way I do to piss off emotionally fragile people like yourself. Who'se the one crying and complaining? Not me, Im laughin at you. Aint nobody here gettin sonned. I said what I said for a reason. If you dont at least get the concept of what im sayin, shut ya mouth.

If you pussies are crying over something I said, fine, I could give a shit. But dont tell me shit about leaving this forum. Who the fuck are yall? 90% of the people jumpin on me right now who get sonned on the regular around these parts. This is a proper discussion place and Ill discuss what I want.

oh yes tech i am crying.  an please tell me where is aid u should leave cuz i didnt owen did.  your card got pulled that ur a cold hearted bastard an yes tech i do get what ur saying so please dont call me a moron tech.  shit u talk about immature peeps on this board but your one of the most immature here.  im not sayin here in this thread even tho u have showed a bit of immaturity  but there are so many other examples in which u have acted like a 10 year old *awaits tech asking for an example*   ya kno tho i can think of times when u act like a 10 year old,  when ur this hard g from the streets.  Now ur goin come back in a completly immature way even tho u bash immature peeps all the time tech.    now go ahead an call me a fuckin moron all u want try an pull my card even tho i never made bull shit up about myself here never had to be a tough guy here like you tech.  shiiiiiiit  your jus as emotionally fragile as ome of these guys u say are emotionally fragile.  an if ur so mature than u wouldnt have to come to a computer message board to piss off emotionally fragile people
« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 10:08:55 PM by Joe Dick »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2003, 10:27:34 PM »
maturity has nothing to do with clowning folks. Thats a hobby. You are very sensitive. Thats the problem. Now save me the Dr.Phil heart to heart here, and check your self. I make up shit? I dont make up anything. Talk to the peeps here Im cool with. On AIM or whatever, Im chillin. Just that this message board has so many fuckin retards that I pick on them. I dont make up shit. You sayin that I act hard, or bad, Im not doing anything out of the ordinary this is the way I am. Im not like you spillin the beans on my whole life. Lot of things nobody in this board knows about me, my life and the shit i go through or been through. So cut the shit, and get some sense.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2003, 11:28:24 PM »
Tech, get the fuck out of this place and grow up.

Lil boy, your role doesnt involve you telling me to leave the Forum where I rule.

u dont rule shit for crying out loud its a fuckin computer message board an u dont respect or give 2 fucks about this girl cuz if u did u wouldnt say some chicked get shanked in the first place.  please stop the tough guy get up 2 man like u hardest thing around..  u got sonned badly,  very fuckin badly in the thread.  jus take ur sonnin like a man

Tech, take ur sonnin like a man.

hahahahahhahaha :D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2003, 12:23:39 AM »
but if laci peterson was muslum.......

what if Shaq was MVP (lol)?? Your hypothesis is baseless.

what's your point? he's been an mvp 5 different times, i was making a point that if she was muslum you'd be just as obsessed as Larry King ....and like smokey once said in a calssic cinema......"AND YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2003, 04:55:18 AM »
Lil boy? Suuuuure Tech, and it's oh so mature and grown up to treat Christian women like "some chick" who got "shanked".

And don't pretend like you made this thread to piss people off. That's just your fucking excuse. I sued to respect you, man. No longer.

P.S. And if you're King here, how come you jumped ship cause Quake and NIK made fun of you? How come me and Blade have had to keep order here since God knows when? Get the fuck out of my face, you whore.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2003, 04:56:19 AM by Inspector Owen »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2003, 09:54:53 AM »
Lil boy? Suuuuure Tech, and it's oh so mature and grown up to treat Christian women like "some chick" who got "shanked".

And don't pretend like you made this thread to piss people off. That's just your fucking excuse. I sued to respect you, man. No longer.

P.S. And if you're King here, how come you jumped ship cause Quake and NIK made fun of you? How come me and Blade have had to keep order here since God knows when? Get the fuck out of my face, you whore.

When did you start growing balls son? Werent you the one PMing me when yo ass was gettin dissed by a whole bunch of clowns on this board?? So you understand how annoying people on this board can be. Then you turn around and actually say I jumped ship cuz NIK/Quake made fun of me? One month ago, you would say that the shit they were sayin wasnt even funny. Now they're making fun of me? Two faced hypocrite. And why is religion being brought up? See what Im sayin? You all are kids, and are portraying ya self like that. Now, let me break some shit down for you kid. You aint sonning no one, dont ever disrespect me in a post again, lil pussy especially if I aint said shit to any of you.

You fuckin think just cuz you spent 2 months in the Middle East, you know anything? I gave you many a pass lil boy. Now the last thing you want is me on bad terms with you. Your credibility is already in the garbage around these parts. I dont give a fuck about any of you subarban lil sensitive fucks who think that just cuz yall some lil 14 year old malnourished psycho pussies that means the rest of this board is too.

Fuck Owen.

As for Tom, I aint Owen. I aint gonna jump on ya back. You dissed me, gettin all personal. I aint gonna say nothing to you Tom. I could very easily get personal, as I have a reason too. You all of  a sudden know my life, and you speakin on my life? Baseless accusations. Ya need to check ya self Tom.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2003, 09:56:48 AM »
but if laci peterson was muslum.......

what if Shaq was MVP (lol)?? Your hypothesis is baseless.

what's your point? he's been an mvp 5 different times, i was making a point that if she was muslum you'd be just as obsessed as Larry King ....and like smokey once said in a calssic cinema......"AND YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

my point is that youre "what if's" is useless and irrelevent. This post was an attack on the way the media leeches on to a news story that ANY WHERE AROUND THE WORLD IS SOME ROUTINE SHIT. NOW YOU SAYIN WHAT IF IT WAS A MUSLIM, IT WOULDNT BE ON CNN LIKE THIS, ILL TELL YOU THAT.

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2003, 11:00:15 AM »
what happened?

My man 7even, Ill tell you what happened. A malnourished 12 year old fragile lonely boy spoke on me for no reason.

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2003, 11:22:22 AM »
In fact, I was the one who said to you "faghan" was funny for the first week or so - you were the one all sensitive about it. Hardly hypocritical on my part.

As for the rest of your post, it was plain stupid. And 2 months in the Middle East? You obviously didn't listen. 2 1/2 years, that'd be correct. 2 months? No.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2003, 11:32:09 AM »
Fuck that shit, I'm wit Tech on this one....My boy's sister got shot accidentally in a gang related incident tha other day in da place I use 2 live....She in da hospital fighting 4 her life rite now....Where tha fuck is her CNN story?

I dun wanna make this a race issue, but she's latina....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2003, 02:11:53 PM »
Rod, what you say doesn't excuse Tech's disrespectful and cold manner. Neither does it in any mitigate the tragic circumstances of Laci Peterson's death. This post was, I suspect, never about serious thinking on the subject of the American media; it was a jab at the fact some "chick" getting "shanked".

So, Rod, are you with Tech that Laci was just some "chick" who got "shanked"?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2003, 03:33:24 PM »
Fuck that shit, I'm wit Tech on this one....My boy's sister got shot accidentally in a gang related incident tha other day in da place I use 2 live....She in da hospital fighting 4 her life rite now....Where tha fuck is her CNN story?

I dun wanna make this a race issue, but she's latina....

I'm sorry to hear that Rod. Best o' luck.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2003, 03:42:59 PM »
RIP to the deceased, but I feel Tech on this. I always get pissed when the media beats a story to death, cause there is people dying unjustly everywhere. And it isn't just on a national level, it's the same for local news. We had a girl die 3 years ago in the Indiana area named Jill Berhman. They comment about it at least 2 or 3 times a week on our news, and it drives me crazy, cause there are so many other people dying who will never get any attention. Its retarded. Let them RIP, and stop forcing it down all our throats.

TheSheriff

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2003, 03:43:14 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that Rod. Best o' luck.