Author Topic: Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!  (Read 1421 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2003, 12:41:02 AM »
but if laci peterson was muslum.......

what if Shaq was MVP (lol)?? Your hypothesis is baseless.

what's your point? he's been an mvp 5 different times, i was making a point that if she was muslum you'd be just as obsessed as Larry King ....and like smokey once said in a calssic cinema......"AND YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

my point is that youre "what if's" is useless and irrelevent. This post was an attack on the way the media leeches on to a news story that ANY WHERE AROUND THE WORLD IS SOME ROUTINE SHIT. NOW YOU SAYIN WHAT IF IT WAS A MUSLIM, IT WOULDNT BE ON CNN LIKE THIS, ILL TELL YOU THAT.

lol@ all the arabs getting emotional over being "profiled" lol yah you act like that dumb fucking chick  who's fighting to keep her rag on her head for her drivers license picture isn't a daily feature on FOX news my guy lol.

man my whole what if point is very useful man, if scott peterson was Apu Domading achu and Lacy was  Abdula Domading achu and the same exact same thing happened to her and it was being picked up by the news , you act like you wouldn't care if NIK or Trauma came in here saying "big whoop another chick died" you KNOW for a mother fucking fact that many things would happen

1) Infinate would rally behind "scott" or Apu , saying he's only getting singled out cuz he's muslum in america

2) you'd be dissing NIK /trauma reputedly , and saying some shit about ancient opression  and yadda yadda yadda

so excuse the fuck out of us for being interested in a weird and bizarre death of a pregnant woman whose husband  coulda killed .

so don't get pissed when i say , so what if some useless iraqi kid dies tommorow from a stray bullet by an american soldier...... ::)

and now i know why theres so many problems in the middle east all of you are the same

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2003, 12:50:34 AM »
RIP to the deceased, but I feel Tech on this. I always get pissed when the media beats a story to death, cause there is people dying unjustly everywhere. And it isn't just on a national level, it's the same for local news. We had a girl die 3 years ago in the Indiana area named Jill Berhman. They comment about it at least 2 or 3 times a week on our news, and it drives me crazy, cause there are so many other people dying who will never get any attention. Its retarded. Let them RIP, and stop forcing it down all our throats.

you what to know WHY that shit doesn't always get picked up!? my cousins' ex husband has 5 news personality friends and this is why shit like this happens

number 1- some if not most families don't want it reported everywhere that there 13 year old daughter was raped and killed with a screwdriver up the nose....it's humiliating! some people don't want that spotlight shed on an incident

number 2-it hinders investigation, when the police (at here at least) really get into in investigation they don't want the media all over them ,or putting false info out, or having potential suspects put in the lime light so that jurors pick sides before hearing the case, it just makes the investigation THAT much harder to pursue

number 3- when you have a missing persons thing, like lacy was for a while some families turn to the media for help to help the search and if it's a sob enough story that get ratings the media will hound on it

number 4- some times the news isn't tipped off about these things , you got to remember even if you live in a relatively medium sized city (bakersfield =400,000 peeps) it's hard to keep track of EVERY criminal activity and fit it in with all the other news out there, remember the news works off of tip offs and field reporters.....they ain't gonna catch everything

man there's so much that goes into missing a story it ain't even funny your just mising the whole picture

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2003, 12:54:51 AM »
Fuck that shit, I'm wit Tech on this one....My boy's sister got shot accidentally in a gang related incident tha other day in da place I use 2 live....She in da hospital fighting 4 her life rite now....Where tha fuck is her CNN story?

I dun wanna make this a race issue, but she's latina....

man that sux  :'(

but your whole "she's latina" this must be racism, is bullshit........dude it's california mexicans like myself are more times than not the majority here  ::) you would have a point though if you lived in Bufford Vermont though

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2003, 08:47:57 AM »
but if laci peterson was muslum.......

what if Shaq was MVP (lol)?? Your hypothesis is baseless.

what's your point? he's been an mvp 5 different times, i was making a point that if she was muslum you'd be just as obsessed as Larry King ....and like smokey once said in a calssic cinema......"AND YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

my point is that youre "what if's" is useless and irrelevent. This post was an attack on the way the media leeches on to a news story that ANY WHERE AROUND THE WORLD IS SOME ROUTINE SHIT. NOW YOU SAYIN WHAT IF IT WAS A MUSLIM, IT WOULDNT BE ON CNN LIKE THIS, ILL TELL YOU THAT.

lol@ all the arabs getting emotional over being "profiled" lol yah you act like that dumb fucking chick  who's fighting to keep her rag on her head for her drivers license picture isn't a daily feature on FOX news my guy lol.

man my whole what if point is very useful man, if scott peterson was Apu Domading achu and Lacy was  Abdula Domading achu and the same exact same thing happened to her and it was being picked up by the news , you act like you wouldn't care if NIK or Trauma came in here saying "big whoop another chick died" you KNOW for a mother fucking fact that many things would happen

1) Infinate would rally behind "scott" or Apu , saying he's only getting singled out cuz he's muslum in america

2) you'd be dissing NIK /trauma reputedly , and saying some shit about ancient opression  and yadda yadda yadda

so excuse the fuck out of us for being interested in a weird and bizarre death of a pregnant woman whose husband  coulda killed .

so don't get pissed when i say , so what if some useless iraqi kid dies tommorow from a stray bullet by an american soldier...... ::)

and now i know why theres so many problems in the middle east all of you are the same

I dont know whether to laugh at this post or give it credibility by posting a reply.

"rag"...lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2003, 08:48:56 AM »
By the way, Tom, Owen and the rest of the male groupies who rode my dick in this thread.

No sonning, just vindication.

Now both of you can go back to the drawing board with your tails between your legs.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2003, 01:08:47 PM »
Tech, if you can find where I said I disagreed there was too much coverage, please do.

I just find your attitude towards Laci disgusting.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2003, 01:36:57 PM »
Dont back pedal little boy. Take your sonning like a man. What did you expect? You spoke on me, now you are dismissed.

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2003, 02:27:23 PM »
LOL...more to add to "tech's list of retarded posts"....except he made a whole damn thread where he just sounds like a dumb ass.   8)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2003, 03:12:08 PM »
LOL...more to add to "tech's list of retarded posts"....except he made a whole damn thread where he just sounds like a dumb ass.   8)

fuckin fag....^^
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

TheSheriff

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2003, 03:52:21 PM »
Dont back pedal little boy. Take your sonning like a man. What did you expect? You spoke on me, now you are dismissed.

I asked you a question. Answer it; or are you scared, because you know you're wrong?

I never disagreed with your point that it has been covered too much. In fact, if you ask anyone I've spoken to on the subject, you'll find I agreed with that particular thing.

You know you're wrong Tech; and I'll let you in on a secret. I haven't given you the whole Book of Owen rigmarole because I have respect for you. It's rapidly becoming a case of had...

So try again, because so far, your argument has been nonsensical, strangely tepid and altogether ineffective.

Hater Player

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2003, 04:44:03 PM »
king tech u shoud stop being such n asshole holmes

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2003, 06:13:37 PM »
orrale

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2003, 10:16:09 PM »
king tech u shoud stop being such n asshole holmes

yo who are you talkin' to......don't be talkin shit to ma boy....with yo fake mexican accent........i bet you this is NIK........

MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

pappy

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2003, 10:27:01 PM »
By the way, Tom, Owen and the rest of the male groupies who rode my dick in this thread.

No sonning, just vindication.

Now both of you can go back to the drawing board with your tails between your legs.

damn u still mentioning my name even after i dropped it.  first off i wasnt try to expose you like some people do on this board.  damn u say u aint like this in real life  this is jus a message board but in real life do u gotta be a 10 year old an get the last argument in.    another thing,  how come when people disagree with you u automatically lable them a dickrider an u say u cant get us off your nuts.  please oh lord please tell me where i have ridden your nuts b4 like rapquake an cwalker187 do.  duke is the 1st time i have really had some sought of beef with you an it aint even a beef.  but i disagree with you once an im on ur nuts like a fly on honey.  the closest we ever had to beefing was when i was beefing with that tool brian.  an i was not disagreeing with your point either b/c there is a lot of other shit that deserves to be reported on an it aint.  but the way u said it.  would it still be some chicks gets shanked if it was your mother or sister that this happened to tech

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2003, 09:10:19 AM »
No, you wanna know why you are a dick rider?

I purposely said that comment the way I said it, i purposely dismissed it to be more effective in my dismissal of this whole trial and spotlight bullshit. You know, kinda shocking to make a point. "some chick gets shanked", sayin this makes my tirade against Larry King more effective. Really though, who gives a fuckin shit?

If it were my mother, rest in peace, god bless the dead, its done. I wouldnt want the media riding the story to its death. I wouldnt give a shit if no one else was interested, and I sure as hell wouldnt expect people to feel sorry for me. Its my moms.

But the fact that you kids with nothing better to do jumped on one facet of my post and just rode it to death just like Larry King (isnt it ironic, dont u think?), makes yall some fuckin dickriders.

- Lewis Carroll