Author Topic: Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!  (Read 1420 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2003, 12:21:19 PM »
No, you wanna know why you are a dick rider?

I purposely said that comment the way I said it, i purposely dismissed it to be more effective in my dismissal of this whole trial and spotlight bullshit. You know, kinda shocking to make a point. "some chick gets shanked", sayin this makes my tirade against Larry King more effective. Really though, who gives a fuckin shit?

If it were my mother, rest in peace, god bless the dead, its done. I wouldnt want the media riding the story to its death. I wouldnt give a shit if no one else was interested, and I sure as hell wouldnt expect people to feel sorry for me. Its my moms.

But the fact that you kids with nothing better to do jumped on one facet of my post and just rode it to death just like Larry King (isnt it ironic, dont u think?), makes yall some fuckin dickriders.

That  makes as much sense as a debate club nerd arguing that we are dickriders cuz we focus on the values of terrorist training camps and criticize them just for the fact taht they want to see innocent ppl blown up..why cant we just focus on something beyond that ONE aspect of em ::)

Stfu faghan, lol I like seeing U clowned like a dumb ho 8)

pappy

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2003, 12:38:01 PM »
No, you wanna know why you are a dick rider?

I purposely said that comment the way I said it, i purposely dismissed it to be more effective in my dismissal of this whole trial and spotlight bullshit. You know, kinda shocking to make a point. "some chick gets shanked", sayin this makes my tirade against Larry King more effective. Really though, who gives a fuckin shit?

If it were my mother, rest in peace, god bless the dead, its done. I wouldnt want the media riding the story to its death. I wouldnt give a shit if no one else was interested, and I sure as hell wouldnt expect people to feel sorry for me. Its my moms.

But the fact that you kids with nothing better to do jumped on one facet of my post and just rode it to death just like Larry King (isnt it ironic, dont u think?), makes yall some fuckin dickriders.

than is infinite a dickrider of yours b/c he jumps on everything you say rides it to death except he's agreeing with you.  i harldy see how havin a problem an disagreeing with one thing you said makes me a dickrider *makes note to self not to disagree with tech b/c i am automatically a dickrider*

TheSheriff

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2003, 12:55:49 PM »
Tech, you just destroyed your own argument. You said you only called us dickriders to piss us off (which truly suggests you know you're wrong), then you attempt to explain why you called us d/rers...AGAIN.

Seriously man, you just lost yourself this debate.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2003, 02:42:13 PM »
LOL @ the debate club nerds stupidity...faghan just shut up now while the damage is minimal

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2003, 12:26:35 AM »
king tech u shoud stop being such n asshole holmes

yo who are you talkin' to......don't be talkin shit to ma boy....with yo fake mexican accent........i bet you this is NIK........

ahh how cute , he hurt your boyfriend's feelings

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2003, 06:27:19 PM »
king tech u shoud stop being such n asshole holmes

yo who are you talkin' to......don't be talkin shit to ma boy....with yo fake mexican accent........i bet you this is NIK........

ahh how cute , he hurt your boyfriend's feelings
LMAO  8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2003, 10:45:36 AM »
Look at the people who have grown nuts and have something to say. The whole lot of you have been clowned by me, or can get clowned by me, easy.

Now, are all of you guys out of tissue? Sensitive emotional pussies. Which one of you guys are still cryin. Look at this thread, you will see who rode who'se nuts, thus u will see who the dickriders are. Dont brush shit off, I say what I say and I stand by what I say.

Bogus attempt by Tom to bring Infinite yet again into a conversation. And no, Infinite isnt a dickrider, we happen to have similiar opinions. Me and you have similiar opinions as well, but your actions in this thread have labelled you a dickrider.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2003, 10:46:47 AM »
Tech, you just destroyed your own argument. You said you only called us dickriders to piss us off (which truly suggests you know you're wrong), then you attempt to explain why you called us d/rers...AGAIN.

Seriously man, you just lost yourself this debate.

Not even, you and Tom got exposed for being emotional sensitive pansies.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2003, 11:35:46 AM »
Tech, have you no other defence but that tired line? I dare you to lie to me and say, if I labelled the death of a pregnant Palestinian woman by an Israeli soldier "some chick [getting] shanked", you wouldn't be all mad and demand I be banned.

You call me a hypocrite? I guess your mirrors don't work properly, then.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2003, 09:36:16 AM »
Stupid comparison. First of all, its tied to a political matter so theres geniune concern from alot of parties.

This woman was just some random murder statistic. Happens all over the world, domestic violence. Yet Larry King will ride this stories nuts till its death.

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2003, 09:55:14 AM »
And again, I repeat, I never disagreed with your point. I disagreed with the callous way you said it.

"All human life, be it responsible for a dozen others, a thousand others, or none, is equal in God's mind." Thomas More

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2003, 10:15:46 PM »
The way i said it was totally irrelevent to the context and message of the post, thus you are nit picking like Engle Wood, so basically Fuck Off.

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2003, 01:05:45 AM »
RIP to the deceased, but I feel Tech on this. I always get pissed when the media beats a story to death, cause there is people dying unjustly everywhere. And it isn't just on a national level, it's the same for local news. We had a girl die 3 years ago in the Indiana area named Jill Berhman. They comment about it at least 2 or 3 times a week on our news, and it drives me crazy, cause there are so many other people dying who will never get any attention. Its retarded. Let them RIP, and stop forcing it down all our throats.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2003, 01:12:03 AM »
And again, I repeat, I never disagreed with your point. I disagreed with the callous way you said it.

"All human life, be it responsible for a dozen others, a thousand others, or none, is equal in God's mind." Thomas More

that Thomas More must be a mad man....

TheSheriff

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2003, 02:03:38 AM »
The way i said it was totally irrelevent to the context and message of the post, thus you are nit picking like Engle Wood, so basically Fuck Off.

Can't you come up with anything better than that childish line?

And Maestro, you can be an ignorant fuck.