Author Topic: Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!  (Read 1422 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2003, 02:07:01 AM »
The way i said it was totally irrelevent to the context and message of the post, thus you are nit picking like Engle Wood, so basically Fuck Off.

Can't you come up with anything better than that childish line?

And Maestro, you can be an ignorant fuck.

why?.. what am i ignoring?

TheSheriff

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2003, 03:15:47 AM »
You insulted Thomas More, when it seems you don't even know who he is. That is ignorance.

Quakaveli

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2003, 03:27:52 AM »
Bw nice on Tech, Owen...it isnt easy for a pothead to work 40 hours a week at a shitty job near a minimum wage pay 8) Hes lacking his combacks, in addition to being a bitter mofo, as u all can see.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2003, 09:36:13 AM »
Bw nice on Tech, Owen...it isnt easy for a pothead to work 40 hours a week at a shitty job near a minimum wage pay 8) Hes lacking his combacks, in addition to being a bitter mofo, as u all can see.

Dude, we've seen your picture. And we've seen you puss out of a fight after talkin the most shit on the internet. So what are you tryin to prove? Youre an ugly virgin dust head pussy. Add to that you're a Hindu, it just doesnt get any worse, man. Shit, I bet you Tom would rather live the life he living then be you man. You are so not on my radar. If you pussyin out on Jamal, good God, what I would do to you is no joke. So please, just shut the fuck up, no one takes you serious, every one knows you;re a pussy.

As for Owen, if your posts and accusations had any substance to em, then Ill reply more better.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2003, 01:17:48 PM »

Dude, we've seen your picture. And we've seen you puss out of a fight after talkin the most shit on the internet. So what are you tryin to prove? Youre an ugly virgin dust head pussy. Add to that you're a Hindu, it just doesnt get any worse, man. Shit, I bet you Tom would rather live the life he living then be you man. You are so not on my radar. If you pussyin out on Jamal, good God, what I would do to you is no joke. So please, just shut the fuck up, no one takes you serious, every one knows you;re a pussy.

As for Owen, if your posts and accusations had any substance to em, then Ill reply more better.

You know what,...I might still meet that queer sometime and whoop his ass...but U on the other hand are gonna get a beatdown at Niagra, courteosy of Verbal :o 8)

Jamal420

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2003, 01:25:05 PM »
If only your retarded ass could spell courtesy  ::)

BTW, you ain't beating nobody's ass. A hindu beating somebody up is sarcasm and irony at its finest.

TheSheriff

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2003, 01:35:53 PM »
Tech, you know full well you're in the wrong here. Be a man, and own up. Stop being a coward.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2003, 06:07:11 PM »
i didnt get a chance to reply to quakes FUCK MUSLIMS thread...it got locked...so i'll have to do it here....

LMFAO.....LOL...that was hilarious....it was even funnier seeing tech cry about it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2003, 09:29:37 PM »
i didnt get a chance to reply to quakes FUCK MUSLIMS thread...it got locked...so i'll have to do it here....

LMFAO.....LOL...that was hilarious....it was even funnier seeing tech cry about it

Mental note

*make sure Verbal cries in Niagara*

and Owen Im not in the wrong, I feel you are nit picking a trivial matter and ignoring the general post, thus I dont think your grievance is legitimate.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2003, 09:33:25 PM »
thus you are nit picking like Engle Wood,

This is kind of funny...

I haven't posted here in God knows how long and you still bring my name up...

What were you talking about? Oh yeah Dick Riding...

;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2003, 09:34:24 PM »
Had to get you out of hibernation somehow sweetheart.
You see the people Im dealing with? Im startin to miss you.

;)

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2003, 10:03:41 PM »

;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2003, 10:11:56 PM »
*laughs at the fact that Trauma looks like those goofy white boys alot more than my Afghan ass*

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2003, 10:21:24 PM »

;)

I think this quote really speaks for itself, there, big guy.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2003, 04:59:21 AM »
So, you're saying you wouldn't be angered by me referring to some Palestinian "chick" getting "shanked"?