Author Topic: Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!  (Read 1394 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2003, 11:02:44 AM »
So, you're saying you wouldn't be angered by me referring to some Palestinian "chick" getting "shanked"?

only if u were sayin that just because she is Palestinian. But if Palestinians were in a positon of higher power, upper class prestige, and one random Palestinian gets killed, and the Arab controlled media ran with the story when thousands of poor Jews get killed with no mention, then no I wouldnt get angered.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Oh God!!! Damn it, just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2003, 11:03:30 AM »
Had to get you out of hibernation somehow sweetheart.
You see the people Im dealing with? Im startin to miss you.

;)

I think this quote really speaks for itself, there, big guy.  

so on top of knowing nothing about politics, you dont recognize a sense of humour. No wonder you're so bitter and wierd.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll