Author Topic: It's hard being half black, and half white  (Read 269 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:It's hard being half black, and half white
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2003, 05:47:10 AM »
Just be you. You don't have to follow any culture, just wear what you want to wear, chill with who you wanna chill with, and fuck the people that aren't down. It's that simple.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2003, 02:35:48 PM »
yo this is a perfect example of racism, wtf y should white people care if ur not all white, and black people if ur all black

im whiter than cocaine, but ill make freinds of any color, and not dislike anyone for what they are

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2003, 08:34:25 PM »
 true

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2003, 05:21:30 PM »
Nah dogg, listen.  Be happy with who you are, because the fact is, people will hate no matter what, thats just human nature.  You might be the richest, best looking guy on the planet with multiple personality traits, but you would still get hated on.  Don't bring yourself down because your mixed, don't give in, don't try to live up to these standerds and classes society sets for you.  Be your own man, stay happy with yourself; people will be people, and you can't change that.  

Let me tell you a little story I once read as a child.  There is a man walking with his child and their donkey.  They are wandering across the country when they enter this town.  Suddenly, people start laughing at the man, telling him donkeys are ment to carry things, and he is the master of the donkey and that he should atleast let his kid sit on the donkey.  So he does that, and everything is fine.  Then they approach a bunch of people who insult the kid and tell him he should let his old father sit on the donkey and show some respect.  So the kid lets his dad sit on the donkey, everything is fine.  Then a couple of more guys come along, they diss the dad for letting his little child walk while he's chilling on the donkey.  The dad lets his kid ride the donkey, but then they appraoch these people who tell them they should free the donkey of his burden, after all, he's just a poor animal.

The story ends with the father and his child just not giving a shit what people think and going along with their lives.  You see, people are going to insult you, demand you live up to their vision of perfection, and lose your own identity.  You can't say its because your black, white, mixed, tall, short, fat, thin or anything, because people are just going to come up with more reasons why you're not normal or a good person.  Just be happy with your self man, and hang around people who accept you for what and who you are, never lose your identity.  Peace

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2003, 08:44:26 PM »
Insightful story Blade.. i enjoyed it.. thanks for sharin.

Mariah Carey in mulatto? Whada heck is that..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2003, 09:57:30 PM »
mulatto = half and half.

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2003, 07:55:05 AM »
 my dads from guyana, and hes black, my mom is just white. so my skin is half and half, its hard to go to skool everyday, and have your white friends tell you ur not black. and your black crew to tell you ur not white.
                                                        **feedback is always welcome**
                                                                             Ez

shit im black (australia), but all my friends are a mixture and they dont really care what i am or what my other friends are.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2003, 06:59:31 PM »
mulatto = oreo